Night Together

Both Bitter and Sweet

Night Together


 

“Your house is nice… Look at these photos of you on the fireplace… You’re so cute” he looked at the photos of me on the fireplace. That’s makes me blushed and didn’t know what to say. “T-That’s the photos when I was a kid” I said to him then served the tea and cookies on the table.

            “Mmmm… The tea is nice” he said it after drinking his tea

            “Thank you” I said to him

            “Hmm, these cookies are delicious” He smiled and eats the cookies

            “I want to taste it too” I grab his shoulder and kissed his lips.

            He’s a little shocked but then, he put his arms around my waist and kissed me back. We share the cookies together with the kiss… Then, we end the kiss and we blushed so hard. “I-I’ll cook dinner for you” I stand up and walked back to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

            Then, he follows me to kitchen “let me help you” he smiled to me. H-He’s really kind, oh gawd… What kind of boy is he?! “Let’s make bibimbap today” he smiled, then he cut the vegetables and make the bibimbap.

            I looked at him, he’s good at cooking… “Gomawo, Kookie-ya” I smiled, then he looked at me and smiled back at me. It’s very fun! We cooked together, and make some pranks and jokes. We sing songs together, and do many idiot things. But, it’s very fun…

            “Ready!” He put the bibimbap on the tables

            “Yeayy!” I put the fork and the spoon on the table

            “Let’s eat” he smiled

            “I’ll finish it first!” I eat the bibimbap in hurry

            “No! I’ll be the first who finish it!” He also eats his bibimbap in hurry.

            These moments… I know, I will die before my age is twenty… But, I’ll fill all my days before I died… With these kind of memories. With memories between me and this child of Jeon family… I love you, Jeon Jung Kook.

            “FINISH!!! YAYYY, I finish first! You lose hyeong!” He put the spoon on his head

            “Yah! You cheating” I pouted

            “No I’m not, muehehehe” he laughs in a weird way

            “Okay, okay… I’m lose, you win” I smiled

            Then, we laughed together… This is so fantastic… I don’t want to forget these moments… I love it being like this…

11.00 P.M.

            After us taking bath and eats, we’re in my bedroom. I sleep on the bed and he sleep on the bed that I put on the floor. “Can I sleep next to you?” he asked me, I just move near the wall without saying anything because I don’t know what to say.

            “Well… It’s okay if you don’t want it” He said to me and then sleep on his bed

            “P-Pabo ya! O-Of course I want!” I jumped down and hugged him

            “Ehh???” He looked at me who’s hugging him

            “Stupid!” I blushed and kick his legs

            “A-Aww… It’s hurts” He pinched my cheek

            “Awww!” I grabbed my cheek

            Then, he smiled “okay 1-1… It’s fair…” He put his arm down my head, so I sleep on his arm and I hugged him. I love this scent, scent of Jung Kook… “Good night, hyeong” he smiled. “Good night, Kookie” I kissed his cheek and hide on his chest.

            He hugged me back and sleeps. “Nice dream, Jung Kook” I said to him and smiled in his hug. He nodded and whispering something to me “you’re my nice dream, Tae Hyung” he said and makes me blushed and turned me into a real tomato.

            “I-I love you, Jung Kook” I said to him, but he didn’t reply anything. I think he hates me, but when I looked at his face… He just already falls asleep. I smiled and peck his forehead. “Sleep well, my sweet-pie” I said to him and sleep.

The next morning…

            “Ssstt… Don’t wake them” whisper J-Hope, then I heard Ji Min and Rap Monster giggled. I see some shutter voice from cameras. I also can feel Jin near here and Suga who’s taking picture of me and Jung… WAIT!!! THEY WHAT?!

            I wake up and sit, I looked at them “W-WHY YOU GUYS CAN COME INSIDE HERE?!” I’m so shocked. Then, Jin smiled and show me a key “I have your house keys, remember? Your mother gives it to me” he said to me.

            “Did two of you do something ert last night?” Ji Min giggled

            “N-No way!!! I’m not that kind of…” I blushed really hard

            “Two of you are so cute!!!” Said J-Hope

            “I take pictures of two of you” Suga smirked

            Those noises wakes Jung Kook up, he sit and rubbed his sleepy eyes and hugged the blanket. He’s so DAMN CUTE!!! “ehh? Why all the hyeongs are here?” he asked with his morning cute voice. All of us silent and Ji Min takes photos of the cute Jung Kook.

            “G-Good morning” Said Suga

            “Want to have breakfast together? I bought some doughnuts” Jin smiled

            “I also bought some milks and chocolates” Ji Min show the milks and chocolates

            “Just take a bath already” said J-Hope to me and Jung Kook.

            Jung Kook nodded slowly and walked to the bathroom… He’s taking a bath. Then, I walked to the living room where the rest of members are watching TV there. We wait for Jung Kook who’s taking a bath. “I’ll take a bath too at the second bath room” I said to them. They nodded.

After I take a bath…

            I walked again to the living room, they’re laughing because of the films. “These, my mom bring us two big lunch boxes full of kimbap” J-Hope opened the lunch box. I sit near them and pick some of the kimbap. “Where’s Kookie?” I asked them.

            “Let’s wait for a moment” said Rap Monster

A moment after that…

            “Let’s just check him already!” Said Ji Min then walked to the bath room, and we followed him. He knock the door “Kookie, come out already! You take a bath like a girl!” Ji Min shouts to Jung Kook who’s taking a bath inside the bath room.

…No answers…

            “Hey, Kookie!” Ji Min opened the door. And Jung Kook’s sleeping on the closet. He still wears the same clothes and didn’t take a bath yet! “Aigo… He’s still sleeping here…” Suga rolled his eyes.

            “Wake up!” Ji Min put some water on Jung Kook face causing him to wake up. “Ah! I-I’m sorry! I fall asleep” He stands up and does weird things. It makes us laugh. Then, he takes a bath while we wait for him in the living room.

After a while…

            Jung Kook come to the living room and sits with us. Then, we eat breakfast together… And we laugh together. “Want to play basketball together?” Ji Min looked at each of us. Many of us nodded “okay! There’s a basketball field near here right?” J-Hope smiled. Then, Jin looked at me “we better not do…” Jin want to say something, then I cut him out “l-let’s play basketball!!!”.


Curious about the next chapter?
Just Keep Reading!!!

Leave comments and Subscribe ^^

-KkumaFN