A Night Together

Both Bitter and Sweet



A Night Together


I walked back to the class

            Tae Hyung’s there. But, he didn’t say anything. Usually, he will hug me or something. But, now all he does is silent…

After school

            He kept silent… When, the lunch break he didn’t eat with us. He eats alone in his seat. I sit infront of him, then he moved away to another table…

            I walked to the bike park, Tae Hyung walked out from school without saying anything. “You better chase him” Jin looked at me, I just silent and shakes my head. “Hurry and chase him… I’ll take care of your bike. I’ll drive it to your house” Jin said to me. “He’s right, we know you and Tae Hyung are best friend. Go chase him” said Rap Monster. Then, J-Hope, Suga, and Ji Min smiled and nodded. “Okay, I’ll chase him” I give my bike to Jin and run out from school.

           I looked around and didn’t find him. Maybe, he already at his house… But, he said he didn’t like to be alone. Where’s he???

            Well… I guess I’ll go to his house…

At his house

            I knock the door and he opened it. Then, he closed it again. But, I already put my foot there. So, he can’t close the door. “Opened it” I said to him, then he just opened it. And I walked in there. “I’m sorry hyeong, I didn’t mean to…” I didn’t finished my words then, he stare at me. “Just go away” he said to me.

            “No way!” I said to him

            “Okay, then… I’ll go” He pushed me from the door and run from his house

            “H-Hyeong!!!” I called his name and run to chase him. The snow is falling from the skies… The winter is really starts. It’s very cold here… I must find him!

            I walked around, but I didn’t find him. Then, I see him in the basket ball field… The first place we talk to each other. He sits on the bench and makes his hand in lotus position and moves it to make his hand warmer. I walked to him and stand in front of him.

            “W-What do you want?!” He looked to another direction

            “I want to apologize… That’s not what I mean… I didn’t even realize that I can talk like that. I don’t want to hurt your heart… Really… I just… Argh, I know I’m so stupid. I’m sorry, okay? I-I like you too... I-I know I'm a jerk, I also don't know wether it's wrong or right. I-I just like you... Maybe it's love, I never experienced this with boy before... B-But I didn't lie now... I just confused this morning, so words keep slipping out from my mouth... S-Sorry... I'm really sorry” I looked at him and explain everything, it's like I just confessed to him. 

            He blushed, but he tries to hides it. “H-Hatchi!” He sneeze, I looked at him and smiled. I sit next to him and grab my scarf. “It’s already winter, you should wear scarf” I smiled and put my scarf around his neck. “Let me hold your hand…” I smiled to him.

Tae Hyung POV

             I want to yells at him, but I sneezed! I'm so stupid. And why I just apologize him so easily? He broke me into thousand pieces, yes he picks up those pieces and fixed it but... Why can't I hate him even a little bit?

          He put his scarf around my neck… I can smell his scent all over this scarf. “Let me hold your hand…” He smiled to me and grabs my hands. He blows it with his warm breath and holds it with his hands.

            He’s really kind… I want to stop the time. This moment’s so… Ah, why do I get so sad?

           “T-Thank you” I said to him softly then blushed a little, he smiled to me and then nodded “you’re welcome, hyeong” he said. He’s really kind!!!

            “Let’s go home to my house… Or do you want me to stay at your house?” He asked me something that makes me shocked. Last time, he looked so… Arrgh, and now… He asked me that? What the hell.

           “Let’s go to my house… Tomorrow is saturday, so we don’t need to go to school… S-So let’s just stay at my house” I stammered and blushed. I try to control my breath after that. He smiled and nodded “Okay then, I’ll ask my sister to bring my pajamas and my clothes for this night and tomorrow. Let’s go to your house now… It’s getting very cold out here” He smiled to me then grab my hand and we walked to my house…

Inside my house…

            He takes off his shoes and put it on the rack. Then, his sister knocked the door and gives him what’s he needs. I just walked to the kitchen “w-want some tea?” I asked him, he nodded “okay” he said to me. He sits near the fireplace. We are at my house... I-It's only the two of us... Could-- AH! YOU'RE SUCH A ERT KIM TAEHYUNG. I smack my own head.


Just Keep Read my fanfic!!!

Subsribe and Leave Comments!!!

-KkumaFN