First Date, Kiss Kiss!

Both Bitter and Sweet

First Date, Kiss Kiss!


Geez… This guy is really… Argghhh… Then, the bus stopped and Tae Hyung stands up. He grabs my hand and pulls me out from the bus. I looked around, it’s not where we’re going. “Why we’re here? We must go home… And, everybody were looking at us at the bus” I rolled my eyes. He smiled and grin “let’s walked around here and I’ll treat you for the dinner! Its 06.00 P.M. now… C’mon” He didn’t care of what I just say to him and pull me to a shop.

            This is a music shop. “Looked at this guitar, its cool right? I always come here to see this guitar… I want to buy it, but I only can play it a little” he looked at a guitar. I looked at that guitar and nodded “well, this one is cool… No wonder you love it” I said to him. He nodded and smiled. “Let’s go to another shop!” He pulls me out from that shop and go inside a candy shop.

            We go to many shops, but in the candy shop he buys many sweets and gives some to me. Then, he looked at something “look! A photo booth, let’s take photos there!” He smiled. “Are you sure? Usually… Only couples or girls take photos there” I looked at that photo booth near a fast food restaurant. “I’m 100% sure!” He nodded and pull me inside that booth.

            He clicks many buttons and then he makes a piece signs and a duck mouth. I just smiled and looked at the camera. Then, he hugged me and kissed my cheek. After that, he pulls me closer to him and we looked face to face, we’re very close… “H-Hyeong” I’m not sure what he want to do next. Then, the flash is out and it’s time for the fourth pose. He still holds me like that and makes his face closer to me.

            I move backward and he pulls me and he kissed me… He kissed me next to my lips, so he almost takes my first kiss!!! “Done! Let’s check the photos” he smiled like nothing’s wrong. We go out from the booth and the photo’s coming out. “Want to cut it into four?” I asked him. He nodded, then we cut it into four and I he put all of it into his wallet. Then, the photo’s coming out again. The same one… So, he asked me to keep it.

            “Okay, let’s go to the American food restaurant now!” He pulls me into a fast food restaurant there. “What do you want to eat?” he asked me.

            “A slice of pizza, hamburger, and cola” I said to him

            “Okay! Just wait here and I’ll stand in line” he smiled

            “Yeah, okay” I nodded

After a while…

            He comes and brings the food to our table. He sits in front of me and gives me the food that I order. We pray and then start to eat our food. He just eats and didn’t talk a lot this time.

After we finished with our food…

            We walked outside the restaurant and head-back to our house… “Kookie! There’s something on your cheek” Tae Hyung said to me. I looked at him and clean my cheek. “No, it’s still there… Let me clean it for you” he smiled and cleans it for me. All the people looked at us again!!!

            I just silent because, I don’t want him to misunderstood. So, we go into the bus and he put his hand around my shoulder again. Luckily, in this bus are only a grandma, a granpa, a little kid, and a man. And all of them are in the front.

            After arrived, we out from the bus and walked to my house. We walked together “today’s very fun!” Tae Hyung smiled. I nodded and just walk. Then, I stopped in front of my house “well… Good bye then” Tae Hyung wave his hand and walks to his house. I nodded and go into my house.

            “I’m home…” I enter the house and go to my bedroom then I take a bath and lying on the bed. I looked at the photos that I and Tae Hyung take at the booth. It reminds me that he almost stole my first kiss.


How's the gift?
Muehehehe :3

If you like it... Please SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS!!!
LAV YAA!!!

-KkumaFN