His Scent

Both Bitter and Sweet

His Scent


 

Tae Hyung POV

            I read my comics on the bed and smiled. I remember that I and Jung Kook are dating today. Well, maybe I’m the only one that thinks that as a date… But, I won’t give up!

            At the booth, I wanted to steal his first kiss. But, I know that it’ll scared him or maybe he will very mad at me. But, someday… I’ll take it from him.

A WEEK AFTER THAT…

            It’s the break time now… I walked near Jung Kook “let’s go to BTS secret place” I said to him, he looked at me “mmm… Okay” he nodded. Then, we walked to the old school building and walked to the abandoned music room.

            He looked around and smiled “this place is nice…” he looked out from the window and smiled. “Hyeong, I want to ask you something” He said to me. He looked at me, and my heart is aches…

            Yeah, it’s beating so much until its aches. He walked near me and then he looked at me “is it true that you like me? Well… Jin told me that maybe last week, that’s a joke right? Well, we’re boys… And it’s impossible that you likes me” He smiled.

            I looked at him and push him to the sofa hardly. I’m on the top of him now, then I hugged him on the sofa. I want to tell him that it’s not a joke, but I know… He will hate me if I do that. “Yes, it’s a joke!” I said to him while hugging him.

            “Okay, okay… But, release me…” He beg me

            “No way! Let’s just take a nap here” I said to him

            “Geez… Okay, but only until the bells ringing okay?” He asked me

            “But, you must hugged me too” I said to him.

            “Okay” he said and circles his arm around my waist.

            I circle my arm around his neck and sleep on his shoulders, I don’t want to stand up… I love it like this, I can smell his scent and I can feel his heart that’s beating normally. Not like my heart that’s beating so fast… “Hyeong? Your heart is beating so fast” he said innocently, make me blushed like a tomato.

            “Yeah, it’s aches… Maybe, I’m just tired” I lie to him. He nodded and patted my back slowly. “Then, you must sleep…” He closes his eyes and sleep.

            Then, someone opened the door. I want to stand up but, It’ll wake Jung Kook. So, I just stayed in that position. ALL BTS MEMBERS ARE COME INTO THE ROOM!!!

            “T-TAE HYUNG?!” Ji Min looked at me and Jung Kook at the sofa

            “What the heck are you guys doing?!” Suga looked at us

            “Ssstt… He’s sleeping” I said slowly then looked at them.

            “You two… Sleep in that position?” J-Hope looked at me.

           I nodded and smiled, and then I looked at Jung Kook face and kissed his cheek softly so he won’t wake up. “Geez… Tae Hyung, you really like him don’t you?” Jin looked at me. I just silent and blushed.

            “What was that blush for?” Rap Monster looked at us and rolled his eyes. I just smile and keep in that position…

            Then, Jung Kook opened his eyes. “Nggghhhh” he moaned and opened his eyes. I looked at him, then Jin pull me away from Jung Kook. “See? He already wake up, you don’t have to sleep in that position again” Jin said to me.

            ‘Ranggg’ the bells ringing. “Ah! The bell is ringing… Ah, all the hyeongs are here? Eh… Let’s go back to the class then” Jung Kook stands up slowly and smile.

            Then all of us walked back to our class. “Geez, my head is ache because I only sleep for a moment” Jung Kook pats his own head. I looked at him and patted his head, then he looked at me “you can sleep in the school pharmacy if you want” I said to him.

            “No… It’s okay, I don’t want to skip the lesson” he smiled

            “Okay then, get well soon Kookie” I smiled at him

            “Ne, gomawo hyeong” he smiled again

            This boy is very KIND!!! Oh my Gawd…

            In the class

            “Tae Hyung, can you answer the question number six page one hundred and forty-six , please?” The teacher looked at me who’s didn’t listen to him. I opened the book in hurry and think about the answer. “Ehh… Ummm…” I think about about the answer.

            “The answer is twelve point two” Jung Kook whispering to me. I nodded and looked at him then smiled “the answer is twelve point two” I said to the teacher. Then, the teacher nodded at me. “Good, but listen to me while I’m explaining here” said the teacher.

After school…

            I pack my stuff then patted Jung Kook shoulder “thank you, Jung Kook” I smiled at him, he nodded “you’re welcome, hyeong” he smiled then pinched my cheek very hard until I screamed a little “a-awwww!!! W-What was that for?” I screamed then he laugh a little.

            “That’s because you can’t answer the question” he stick out his tongue

            “Y-Yah! But it’s really hurt…” I grabbed my cheek

            “Then… You must listen to teacher and study more” he walked away

            “W-Wait!!! I’ll pinched you too!!! Kookie-ya!!!” I run to him

            “Just catch me if you can, hahaha!” He run away from me


So... How is my fanfic?
Need you comments and subcribe please!!!
Ah... I don't know what's the best title... So I just put the title like that (sorry my english is bad)

-KkumaFN