Heart Aches

Both Bitter and Sweet

Heart Aches


I run to catch him, then my heart aches. My heart is in so much pain, oh no… Don’t at this time… I slowed down and stopped running. I grabbed my chest and try to stop the pain. “Akkhh” I can’t handle the pain. Then, Jung Kook stopped running and looked back.

            “H-Hyeong?!” He run to me, other BTS members also run to me. And many students were looking at me. Jin pulls me to the nearest class that’s empty and locked the door. “Pabo-ya” he give me a pill and a mineral water, and then I drink it.

            The pain’s stopped, I exhales slowly and sit on the floor. “Why’re you so stupid? They’ll realize what happened to you if you are like this… You can’t run. You aren’t allowed to run like that… Maybe, the past day… You still can run, but now… It’s different, Tae Hyung. Did you hear what the doctor tell you? You…” Jin didn’t finish yet, then I looked at him.

            “I know, Jin… Thank you” I said to him coldly and stand up.

            “You know, I don’t sure about your ‘thank you’ words” He said to me.

            “Jin… Please…” I looked at him

            “Please what? Your heart is…” Jin didn’t finish again

            “I know…” I smiled and walked away.

            Then, Jung Kook come to me and looked at me “hyeong…” He said that then, he hugged me really tight. It makes my heart aches a little, but it’s okay… It’s warm here, I want to be like this… Forever.

MONTHS AFTER THAT…

            Many months already passed, Jung Kook and I are closer and closer. Well, you can say that we’re best friend. We go to many places together, and after school… We’ll go to the park together and we’ll practice basket ball. Just two of us.

            “You sure you will okay? Just don’t be too excited at it” Jin looked at me

            “I’m okay, I’ll be alright. I already bring the pills” I smiled

            “But…” Jin exhales

            “It’s okay, don’t worry… I can live until I’m twenty” I patted his shoulder

            “That’s not the point!!! I want us to be friends together until I died!!!” He yelled

            “Well… Then, I’ll live until I’m a hundred, or maybe thousand?” I smiled

            “Tae Hyung… I just don’t want to lose my best friend… I…” He looked at me

            “Jin, I promise we’ll still be friends until the world’s end” I smiled then patted his head

            After a while… Jung Kook comes to us “hello, hyeong. Want to go now?” he smiled, and then I nodded “well… See you tomorrow, Jin” I smiled to Jin.

            Jung Kook and I walked to the park near the school, he passed me the ball and I looked at the ring and throw the ball to it. And goal!!!

            “Good job, hyeong” Jung Kook smiled at me. Then, I take my phone and I pull him closer to me “let’s take many selfie together! After that, I can print it” I smiled, he nodded and grab my shoulder then pose.

            I looked at the photo and smiled. It’s so nice. Then, Jung Kook looked at an ice cream stand. “Want some ice? I’ll treat you” he smiled. I nodded.

            “I want the mint flavor” I smiled

            “Okay” He smiled and walked to the stand

After that…

            He comes back and gives me a cone of mint ice cream. “Thank you” I start to the ice cream. Then, Jung Kook smiled and plays with his phone for a moment. He’s wearing headset. “Want to listen to this song?” Jung Kook looked at me, then I nodded.

            He put off one of his right headset and put it to my ear slowly. I can feel his fingers touching my ear. Then, I hear the song and looked at him. “Want to try my choc chip ice cream?” he smiled after eating his ice cream.

            I nodded “sure” I said to him, then I looked at his lips. There’s a chocolate chip on it and also a little vanilla ice cream. So, I peck his lips and taste the choc chip ice cream. “Hmmm, yummy” I smiled and looked at him.


I find that photos kind of cute...
So, I use it as this chapter main photo.  Hehehe :3

Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments! 

-KkumaFN