Jung Kook GirlFriend?!

Both Bitter and Sweet



Jung Kook GirlFriend?!
TAEJIN RULES!


 

Then, we walked to the basket ball field. “Are you sure about this?” Jin looked at me, I nodded “it’s okay… I only have to throw the ball, it doesn’t take so much energy” I smiled. “I hope so… But, you bring those pills right?” He asked me while all the members are running to the basket ball field.

            “Of course, Seok Jin… Don’t worry, I can take care of myself… I know you’re my best friend. But, please don’t be too worried about me” I smiled then patted his back. He just looked at me “I can’t believe if you’re the one who said that” he said to me.

At the basket ball field…

            J-Hope throws the ball to me, then I throw it to the ring. Missed! Then, Rap Monster grabs the ball and run to the ring. Jung Kook takes the ball from him and throws it to Suga. “Tae Hyung! Run to that place!” Suga shout to me causing me to run, so I run a little and catch the ball.

            “You run to slow! Faster!” J-Hope shouts to me and causing me to run faster and throw the ball to the ring…

            I’m okay at first, then my heart started to aches. I grabbed my chest and walked to the bench and sit. “I-I will rest for a minute” I said.

            Jin walked to me and sits next to me. “See? Your heart aches again…” He gives me a bottle of mineral water. And then, I drink the pills. Because of that, my heart is okay now. “What are you drinking?” Jung Kook comes to us.

            “Vitamin C” Jin said to Jung Kook. Then, he nodded and smiled “ohh… I see…” he said. I looked at the innocent Jung Kook then, he smiled.

            “Let’s built a snow man!” Ji Min shouts to us.

            “Okayy!!” All the members said to him except me and Jin.

            Then, when we want to go and make a snow man… A beautiful girl comes, she looked at Jung Kook and smiled “hi, Jung Kook. Miss me?” She asked Jung Kook with a smile. Jung Kook looked at her and smiled. “Minah! I miss you a lot” He hugged that girl.

            What the… Why he hugged her?!

            Who is she?! I want to kick her!

            “Ah! Hyeongs, this is my girlfriend Bang Minah… She just comes back to Korea” He introduces that girl to us. W-Wait... HIS GIRLFRIEND?!

            “Annyeong haseyo, joneun Bang Minah imnida” She smiled and bowed a little. All the members looked at her and smiled back, except me. “So, you’re Jung Kook girlfriend?” I asked her in a cold way.

            “And… You must be Tae Hyung, the boy that Jung Kook always talks to me… He said you’re a really great friend and really caring to him. Thanks for taking care of him” Minah smiled to me and patted my shoulder.

            I slapped her hand a little “don’t touch me” I said then walked away from that place. Girlfriend?! He already has a girlfriend?! WHY HE MAKE ME BUILT MANY HOPES in my heart? He’s not as kind as I think… He… Arrgh!!!

Jung Kook POV

            “What’s going on with him?” J-Hope looked at Tae Hyung who’s walked away. “Maybe, he’s just jealous… He’s very close with Jung Kook right?” Suga looked at each of us. “Well… He often said ‘Kookie is mine!’ maybe… Kookie is his very best friend” Said Ji Min.

            Wait… Why I didn’t happy when Minah is come back to Korea? And why I want to chase Tae Hyung? No! I didn’t love Tae Hyung… I… Oh Geez…

            “You’re a bastard” Jin stared at me and run away to chase Tae Hyung. Rap Monster looked at Jin “what happen with two of them?” he asked us.

            “Maybe… This is my fault… I’m sorry… I better go home first…” Minah smiled and bowed, then she walked home.

Tae Hyung POV

            I looked at my wallet and looked at the photos of me and Jung Kook. I grab the photos and throw it away on the street. I don’t care about that photos anymore… I just want to forget him!

Jin POV

            I run and chase Tae Hyung, but I didn’t find him anywhere… Then, I see photos on the street. I pick it and clean the snow from it… I looked at the photos. This is photos of Tae Hyung and Jung Kook. Tae Hyung sure kissed him and hugged him much.

            I put it in my jacket and walked again to search him. Then, I found him near the bridge. He grabs a scarf and wants to throw it to the river. I looked at the scarf. It’s the one that Jung Kook gave to him. Why he throw it away?

            I looked at the scarf and put my jacket near the bridge. Then, I jumped into the river. “J-Jin?!” He sees me from the bridge. I swim and grab the scarf then I swim away from the river and walked up to the bridge again.

            “S-Stupid! Why you… It’s winter!!! You might get cold!!!” Tae Hyung runs to me who’s very wet. I smiled and give the scarf to him. “You musn’t throws this away… I’m sure, Jung Kook will be there for you… And these, photos of you and him… Don’t throw it away. You want to makes memories with him, don’t you?” I smiled to Tae Hyung and give him the scarf and the photos.

            Tae Hyung smiled and tears come out from his eyes. “Thank you, Jin…” He cleans his tears and stand up. “We must go to your house near here…” He smiled.

In my house…

            I walked in and Tae Hyung throw me a towel “go take a bath, otherwise you’ll catch a fever… I’ll make you apple juice, so you won’t catch a cold” Tae Hyung walked to the kitchen. I smiled and walked into the bath room and take a bath.

After that

            I walked to the living room and dried my hair. Tae Hyung comes and gives me a glass of warm apple juice. “Drink it…” He smiled and sits next to me near the fire place.

            “Do you think, he will choose me over Minah?” He asked me with a sad-face. I nodded and smiled “of course, if I were him… I’ll do that. And I bet, he will do the same things” I cheer him up.

            “Thank you, Jin… For being here just for me… You’re my best friend” He smiled

            “Your welcome, Tae Hyung” I smiled back at him

            “I won’t forget you forever” He put his head on my shoulder

            “You know what… I love you” I confess my feelings for him

            “You… What?” He looked at me and moves his head from my shoulder

            “I love you, and… I want you to be happy with Jung Kook” I said with a smile

            “I hope… I will fall in love with you, so I won’t get heartbroken” he said

            “Well… You won’t know how great your love is if you never feel heartbroken” I said

            “You know what? You’re the best… Friend of mine” He smiled and kissed my cheek

            “W-What’s that for?” I blushed

            “You’re so cute when blushing, Jin” he giggled

            “Y-Yah!!” I blushed like tomatoes.

            Then, we fall asleep together in front of the fireplace. I wake up a minute after I fall asleep and carry him to my sister’s bedroom (because it’s the nearest room and it’s empty.) I put him on my sister bed and put the blanket on him. “Sleep well and nice dream” I smiled to him who’s sleeping.

            And then, I walked to my bedroom and sleep…


Hehehe :3
How's the TaeJin moments???

Leave comments and Subcribe please...

-KkumaFN