How I met bias

Fanboy 101

 

 

After Luhan woke up on the perfect dream he had, he somehow realized that his funny dreams were turning to be real. The exact place where he bought his shirt and the BWCW design of shirt that he dreamed of was really there.
He didn't knew that they were outside the SM building already. As the clumsiness of Luhan made him to see his bias on the previous story, this is how it continued.

 

 


 

Luhan heard his fast breathing as he saw his bias for the first time. His hometown was on beijing and currently lived here in Seoul for a vacation. This must be the vacation he would never forget.

 

"I'm sorry it was my fault." Luhan stood up and slowly walked back. His feels. He really wanted to explode. "Minseok hyung. I need you here. Cover me. FAST!"

 

"Who was that? Hey.
You're a trainee right?"  
The manager of the group; EXO, went near. He cocked his eyes and glare straightly to them. Luhan gulped very obvious for them to see that he was very frustrated at their manager. "Trainee? Who?" 

"Nothing. Sorry guys. Just. Nevermind. Hehe" Chanyeol rolled his eyes to the manager. Luhan quickly shook his head and get back once again.

 

"ANY PROBLEM?! FANSITE NOONAS OUT THERE?!"

 

The fangirls who were capturing them got scared and ran away; fled from his deadly glare. If that stare could make people dead, then maybe Luhan was on the grave right now. "Come on..! Sehun,
Don't accept anything from your fans anymore. I won't let you accept them." Luhan's eyes went bigger as Manager talked to Sehun.
    "Minseok hyung? I don't know why he was glaring at me like 'Die. Don't touch my EXO'. Like eew. What the F. Too obvious. Really." Luhan's voice rose and talked like he was a manly guy. "I don't know. We've been on beijing last three months and we haven't saw him yet before. So I really don't know about him.
And.. 
I'm not lying." Minseok laughed. Sarcastically.. The black van left in front of them. But.
Luhan saw something weird. "Whats with the Taxis? I saw four of it drove fastly and followed SM's Van." Minseok shrugged then grinned at him.

 

 

Luhan updated his weibo and started posting pictures about their vacation. 
(It was really nice here in Korea. I love the place.) 
(Selca with Minseok hyung) He just wondered. Why somebody commented Kyaaaaa~ on his account as well as OMFG. or ODG. 
Oh Nevermind. 

A beat of the song 'growl' rang into his phone.


"Yifan is calling me." Luhan stood up from the bench and answer his phone. 
"Yo." [Yifan on other line]
"What?! I'm busy. I'm here at Korea why'd ya call me?" Yifan had a crush on him ever since but Luhan didn't wanted Yifan to become his suitor. It's just because maybe Luhan used that they're enemies for a long time. 
"I don't want this. Please stop liking me. I don't like you."
"Hey wait—"

 

Arrgh.. Headphones on. Airplane mode. Luhan got annoyed. He wanted to punch Yifan's face once again but he couldn't. He was on China. But the question is, Is he really there?

"Luhan!" 
A familiar voice. Here it is.

 

"Yifan?! WTF!" Yifan. A Chinese and a Canadian citizen who were Luhan's Rival since middle school. They were enemies for so long but one of them had to fell and it was him. He was tall, blonde hair, melting eyes and good looking guy. He really fit for Luhan's cute and charming face. Yifan was a perfect guy. "I followed you here then you were going to make me embarrassed."
"What drama is this? Yifan.., I told you. you don't have to force me to—

 

"It's just because you already met your bias."

 

 

Luhan kept quiet. The reality has shot him right into his heart like a bullet of words and somehow that bullet made him insulted. "Go away." Minseok was watching the two. He was grinning fakely with his legs crossed. "A perfect movie indeed. Yifan's first movie as an actor. Not a— " He whispered. Not a what?

 

"I'm sorry." Luhan blurted out. 
He turned back to see Yifan's face but he was looking down. Couldn't see his gaze. 
A drop of water fell right into Yifan's face down to the ground. This was the FIRST TIME he saw Yifan cried.

"Yeah. I know...
No matter what I did, In your eyes, I'm your forever rival.

Yeah. We can't be. Who the Fck says we can."
He was still looking at the ground hiding his face from disappointment. He went here to surprise Luhan but instead, Luhan only yelled at him; angry. "Kri—

 

"but it's okay." Yifan stared at him. Smiled weakly, tried to do his signatured evil smile but it wasn't perfect. He failed to fake his smiles. His lips were shaking and he sighed. "See you on China." He bowed once again and have his goodbye.
Luhan was speechless and he was bothering his conscience.
Yifan turned back with his straight stiffed body,  and sighed loudly. Luhan watched him walked weakly with a dim aura on his soul. "This was very angst. The author was writing fluff but turning to be angst." Minseok nodded and watched Yifan left as well. "What do you mean?"

 

"As what I've seen on Beijing, Yifan was a stupid, and a badass guy. A bully, who  tried to be cool, a guy who was making fun of everything as if it was ALWAYS a joke. He could ride on it, and tried not to be insulted but hmm. Maybe you're his weak spot. See. Just stare at him. oh well." As they stared at him, They saw how he bumped into an old woman who was carrying a lot fruits and it all fell down.
"Like Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo. From the fanfic I read last night, when Do Kyungsoo died, Jongin got depressed like that. And he attempt suici—"

 

"No."

 

"What? It was a fanfic, idiot. It won't be true. Could you please stop dreaming about Sehun? Yes, we were here in the Seeeoooul. S.e.o.u.l." Minseok did some hand gestures while he spoke. "This is the place of Kpop. Many intl fans wanted to live here. 
Listen to me or else I'll go home already.

 

Sehun might notice you from fanmeets and like this.
But, you won't be. 
You won't be having children. 
As if? Cause he was busy on his career. Wake up! It's not a dream you've been last night. This the reality." Luhan forgot all he dreamed last night. The screaming scene was the only scene he had remembered. Luhan kept silenced and as the time went by, Yifan finally left.

"I felt guilty." Luhan pout his lips and played into it by pinching. 
"I can do aegyo too!"
"Shut up hyung. I don't care." Minseok rolled his eyes in return. "What should I do?"
"HAHAHA. Go marry Sehun lol. That's what you want right? Go try! Enter the SM Artist building and kiss the floor for him."
"Hyuung! I'm serious."

"I don't know? Why you're asking me? I didn't fell in love. Tch. Just focus on your studies. Maybe Yifan would understand it soon." Then Minseok eyes went bigger. "What if..., Yifan.. become a fanboy as well? In revenge? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. Maybe I should make a Fiction that wi—"
Luhan cocked his eyes. "Revenge??"
". 
Turtle. 
See, if Yifan is rich, 3x richer. Wait? Richer? More rich? Hmm. Richer than me. Imagine that 3x. Haha good luck baby. 
Maybe. Just maybe, when he saw your bias, when we're on China already, he would post pictures to make ya jealous."

Luhan kept quiet. "No. Impossible he won't be like—"
"Or maybe. He'll be the 7th EXO Member!! There's a rumour that SMEnt were creating sub group. Named EXO-M or EXO Mandarin."


"He won't be. He didn't have any talent."

 

"really? Then I think you didn't know him yet." Luhan became nervous. Just what if Yifan became a SMent trainee and became the 7th member of EXO. He was perfect enough.

 


 

Months have past. There were no news about Yifan. Just how it should be. He didn't want to see Luhan neither. But see the most trending topic.


[CONFIRMED] SMEntertainment were making EXO-M next 5 months. 
"Because of the huge shares that SMEntertainment has to China, we were making a subgroup. 5 unknown members. The said date are still unknown yet. But we'll looking forward this September 2015."

 

September 2015. The date that Luhan went into the concert in his dreams. Could it be the first concert of EXO with the subgroup EXO-M? Or just..

 

[INFO] 150403 Teaser of New EXO-M Member (Xiumin) youtube.com......

 

"Xiumin.? Hmm." Luhan played the video.
There were dark clouds. A frozen room. Then into the grey eyes. "Goosebumps indeed. Shut. Wait.."

"MINSEOK HYUNG?!!!"

 

[Sound of EXO Logo transforming] (EXO-M Xiumin)

 

Luhan startled. He couldn't believe it. He didn't know what to do.     "The phone. Where are you.. ."
"Dear! I saw Minseok on the TV. He was joining your fandom!"
"MOM WHERE IS MY PHOONE!" Luhan went down the stair almost stumbled down but he continued. There were no missed calls and messages.

"MINSEOK HYUNG?! WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME YOU'RE AN SM TRAINEE?!"

Luhan scolded right into the phone loudly. "It's just that, I wanted to surprise you? Hahahaha by the way. I won't lie now. Did you remember what I said last month? About Yifan?"


Luhan got nervous. It was still bothering him inside when someone says 'Yifan'. "I remembered."

"The what ifs?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just look forward tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow or next week? Just stay on your weibo and twitter. I have to go. We'll have a training once again. Annyeong~"

"Wait!..
what ifs?" Luhan tried to think of it once again.

"Or maybe he'll became Fanboy.." the words. He was getting goosebumps. The was getting shivers on his spine. He gulped.

 

April 5.
Luhan went on mall. "Pink haired."
"They want to dye my hair into this. I have no choice. But. It's cool." Minseok tapped his shoulder.
"What song y'all working with?" Minseok cocked his eyebrows and grinned. "Its obviously a secret. I have to go. Training on 7pm. Byeee." How lucky he was.

 

House. 6pm. 
His twitter were all on caps. 
-F.. THAT 2ND MEMBER WAS VERY UGH. MY OVARIES. 
-HE WAS SOOOO OMFG COOOL
-The F.. his chin.. lol but he was so cool
-i'm starting to like them now.
-I like the Xiumin and his guy ODG. OXYGEN

 

[INFO] NEW EXO-M MEMBER
KRIS. youtube.com/...

 

 

"Yifan?!" Dark brown hair, eyeliner, wearing cool black tuxedo, posing on the edge of the building
Summoning the fire dragon.  Luhan's jaw fell. The two teaser of his friends released. They're gaining a thousand views every second.

 

"No.. 

Fine.. i won't be here just spazzing for them. I will join SM Entertainment."

 

A very thrilling background music began to be heard. It was perfect as how Luhan make an evil smile.
But it stopped in a sudden. 
"Temptation of wife background music was really good. It got me." So it was his mom watching K dramas.

 


 


"As I've experienced, There are 3 SM Buildings. One for trainees, one for staffs and it was the main building. and the next were the Artist building where we are always everyday lol." Minseok on the phone. "Being an SM Trainee? Prepare your lawyer. You must have a lawyer. Then, hmm. Nothing, you don't need money. The foods are free and expenses etc. You don't need to pay them. They'll give you allowance and yeah. I can't come with you. I'm a lil bit busy here."


"It's okay. I have a lawyer already. I don't know why my mom got me. Maybe he knew that I'll be interested at this. Or maybe he knew that I'll kill stranger when I got bored. Lol. Anyways. Thanks."

 

 

A week has passed. And yes, Luhan was ready.
Luhan, went down in the SM Building. It was smaller than the main building. Like a miniature one. He expected many people would come but they're only few. It was like they're only 40. It was very quiet after all. The TV were playing Mr.Mr of SNSD and after that, surely another SM Stuffs. There were a 12 or 13ish child which goin to audition as well. And the adult were 21 something. Luhan prepared his himself from this audition. He slept and practiced alot. 
Suddenly, and Finally, they called his name. "Luhan?" He finally got nervous. It was., 3 of them but there were many people watching. He sung with his heart and inhaled deeply. They were only nodding. Some were feeling the song while their eyes shut.

 

After he sang,
NO ONE CLAPPED. "Okay. How long have you been singing?"
"When I was 7 I think. I didn't sing at public actually." He smiled. They're nodding and nodding like they were a lion stuff on the car nodding. "So, you're Chinese. And you can speak Korean as well." Luhan hands were shaking at the back of his body. He wanted to shout but he couldn't. "Okay. We'll call you again if we need you here again. So. Goodluck."
"Thanks."

 

 

Luhan sighed. "Minseok. I think I didn't leave a good impression to them. Nobody clapped."
"Really. Same as me lol."
"Why they didn't got me? Why they didn't tell the results?" Luhan went on a coffee shop near. 
"There were three stages of Audition. What I called 'baiting audition' which is your first audition,  'The callback' where they will call you once again. Many people didn't get into the callback. If SM didn't call you, that means ya failed. The next is the Final audition and boom. You can train. Goodluck LUHAN! Be determined even though some of the mentors were hard to be with lol."

 


 

Almost Four days he was still waiting for the call. He was tired of watching Minseok's teaser and Yifan's as well. 
[INFO] 150513 EXO-M TEASER LAY.
youtube.com/watch...
"Lay. Dancer huh. I think I won't be on EXO. They're almost complete. They're 4 already." 
His ringtone rang in the silence atmosphere. 
Yeah. It was the SM Entertainment; calling. ". 
H-Hello?"

 

"Can you come here once again at the building?" Staff on the other line
"S-SURE." Luhan was so amazed. He was getting crazy like hell.

 

The second round was okay. Until Luhan reached the final audition. They were only of what he saw inside. Maybe they're the one who passed as well. The Judges were nodding again (as always) but smiling now. They insist Luhan to dance any song. Luckily, Luhan knew three dances. The MAMA, Wolf, and Growl. He dance the three. He might look stupid but it worth it. After that, after you passed, you're a trainee. Waiting to be debuted. "How many members are the EXO-M has now?" The judge asked the woman beside him.
"Four. We need only one." He whispered to her something controvesial. Luhan went curious. "Minseok, Yifan, Yixing and who?" The manager asked.
"Zitao." They all nodded.
"Luhan from, Beijing. Hmm
You've done well. The quality we need, the looks, you got them. Are you willing to become a trainee? Training was hard as I'm telling you." Luhan didn't have doubts. He nodded and continued.

 

The contract signing. His heart was thumping while he was signing. He didn't mind the negatives.
He was into the positives.

 

This was getting interesting. They lived into the dorm. All trainees except girls. They're on the other dorms. At SM there are different levels for every category, the categories are Singing, Dancing, Acting, Rapping, Language (English, Japanese, Chinese) (Korean for foreigners)) and instruments. There are levels 1 through 6. Lvl 1 being NOVICE and Lvl 6 being EXPERT. Luhan, when he first entered, his stats were Singing: 4, Dancing: 3, Acting: 1, Rapping: 1, Language: Korean-2, Chinese-5, English-2. SM encouraged him to focus only on their mains but never to forget about the other ones, so he only stucked to singing, dancing and language, brushing the others to the side. 
Morning up until afternoon they were singing and sometimes studying different languages. The mentors weren't that strict at them but supposedly they were very intimidating. Minseok was right, you can't cope with them.
Rehearsing with other members like a week really made themselves wear their true colors. Supposedly, Luhan was getting irritated on how the guy cope with others. When the mentors weren't there for a while he was very boastful like he was debuted already. And then when the mentors were there, he was like a kitten. "I ing hate him." Luhan blurted out to Chen. Chen was a trainee with a good voice. "He won't be debuted for sure. I've been training in a year and as I've seen, mentors knew who were fake and those who aren't. In the end, it wasn't only the talent, it was how you cope with other trainees. And how you kept yourself down. Because your attitude here inside will be your attitude on your fans as well." Luhan admired him. Chen training for a year. He was amazed. The first training was hard. Just how about Chen? year and a half?

 

You've been waiting for this. The Idols. Luhan sat down on the corner of the dance studio. Their manager said that they have wait just a little time for the guests. This was his 3rd month being a trainee.
"Where are they?" A familiar voice. Until.

 

"E-E-E-EXO?!" The guy blurted out. Luhan quickly stood up as well as the other members. Kim joonmyeon, was talking to the manager. The five of the members went by. Luhan was staring at Sehun's face. 
"He was very handsome."
"Who? Oh Sehun? Yeah. He was teaching me to rap though I can't hahaha." They bowed each other. Kim joonmyeon was busy with his phone. Kyungsoo's smile went bigger. Sehun somewhat finding something from the crowd.

 

 

"I've heard there was a trainee named Luhan here?" Chanyeol tapped Sehun on the back. "Aigoo. Is that fanboy really memorable?"
"Luhan? Here. At the back." 
"CHEEN!" Luhan pinched Chen on the side and laughed.

 

Is he staring at me?

 

Their eyes met. It was a slow-mo. They were staring for almost 10 seconds. "Time to rehearse with us.
Sehun.
Come. Hey.
SEHUN!"

 

"eh? W-What?" Sehun panicked.

 

The EXO members teached them different genres of dancing like hiphop, dubstep, lockings, etc. Luhan can't somehow do the locking part.

 

Sehun went through him. A tall maknae. "Hey. We meet again." Luhan stepped back. "You're finding a hard time learning the locking part. Here." Sehun went behind Luhan. He held his hands and grabbed it upwards.. "You're hands should be like 'L'."

"You're shaking hyung. Don't be nervous. Sooner, you'll be debuted and you'll face alot of people. Hahaha stay calm. Don't quit huh. Although this maybe hard. But this were getting exciting." Sehun smelled really good. His aroma went into Luhan's nose. "Are you planning to be an EXO member?

Hey. Hyung."

 

"What?! Ah.. yes."

 

"Then work hard. :)" He tapped Luhan's hands. Luhan was still nervous, frozen, and staring at nothing.

 


 

The training was getting harder as the time pass by. More rehearsals. Almost 1 week of intensive training. Luhan didn't backed out nor he didn't went absent. He wasn't lazy for training because he knew that he would be debuted. Not as an EXO, but other group. Sehun and him were really onto each other.

 

He missed Minseok sooo much. They're too busy and they only talked through phones. It was getting hectic. But this was the most awaited part. Manager hyung told the SM Artist about the upcoming events. Surely, he would say the debut part of M.
"So, I knew all of you worked hard. But I want to say, Girls, a girl group is soon to be debuted soon. we have seen all of your talent and we have decided. Hahaha" He smirked. Weird and scary. He was making the girls be nervous like hell. "So speaking of debuts, EXO-M are going to debut next month. September 3, or 4. Then EXO OT-11 concert was on September 20. I'll announce the last guy who will join the EXO."

 

The guys went nervous. As well as the author. Luhan breathing fast through his mouth and couldn't relax. Chen was only smiling.


"So..

 

His name was.

 

Kim Jongdae."

Chen laughed so hard as if he could die. 
"Chen! Who is Kim Jongdae?!"

"Me! HAHAHAHAHAHA. 
I've learned alot from you really. Thanks. Thanks. Please keep singing. Don't quit." Kim Jongdae; Chen, hugged luhan and went in front. "Congratulations." Luhan clapped very fast and winked at him charmingly. "You will start filming of your teaser tomorrow so be prepared.
So., for others who were waiting, the next debut of another boy group will be on 2020."

"2020?!!!?!?!" A guy startled at the back. 2020. Just what the . Really.
Luhan smiled weakly.

 

"This is the end. At least I've worked hard."

 

 

10pm.
"Minseok hyung. I didn't made it. I didn't made it to become an EXO member. Maybe I'll go spazz on twitter once again." In his dreams, this is the part where Minseok bought only one ticket and he didn't have one. "Don't quit!"
"Hyung, the next boy group will be on 2020."
"What The—"
"It's fun." Luhan smiled. "you sure you're okay?"
"yeah. Duh, it's just a training." Luhan laughed but deep inside was '. I've wasted my time.'

He went home, tired from training. He somehow realized that he would been forever fanboy. "Manager, thanks for everything but I need to study first I think."
"What? But you can train while studying."
"But the next debut was on 2020. I was surprised. Sorry."
"Please keep on training. Managers had seen your potential."

 

"But it's just that I don't feel it anymore?"

 

 

"I see...

But if you've changed your mind, call me. 'kay?"

 

Stupid Luhan. Why did I join?

 

[New messages available] (twitter)
Minseok: Luhan, are you sure?
Luhan: Don't be worried.
M: EXO-K are worried. Even Jongdae of M. 
L: EXO-K? Lol you're kidding me.
M: Wait. We're talking about it. We're on the dance studio.
L: SERIOUSLY?! IT'S OKAY. hey!
M: Sehun talked to manager already. He was trying to convince him.

L: Minseok?!
 

!!!

"Hey. What's the problem?"

**[Cannot connect to the internet]**

 

"MOM! RESTART THE NET DOWN THERE PLEASE."

 

"NOOOOO. STOP SURFING." 


"MOM?! Aish." 
 

His phone rang once again. He saw the name, [Manager]
It's not his manager's voice. It was familiar as he have heard it before. "Hello? Is this Luhan?. Can you go here at the SM Artist building tomorrow at 1pm. After lunch."
"Okay sir."


 

1pm.
Many fans were staring when Luhan went inside the SM Artist Building. They were shocked when the guard let him in. A capturing sounds began to be heard. The manager wearing shades, it must be. He was sure of this.
EXO's manager.
"Luhan." A welcoming grin at him. Luhan bowed sincerly. "I heard you were friends with EXO-M's Kris and Xiumin right? So.. you've auditioned because?"
"I won't lie... so the first thing was to meet Sehun and work with him. Secondly, I want to see what my talent does and how far it can go."
"This isn't an interview but your life is interesting. What you have learned inside the training?"
"True meaning of friendship. Cause inside I've seen the real people. The person who went for fame and the people who went for them to be proud of. It wasn't competition. Somehow, sooner if you won't give up, you will have something in return."
"I've heard your planning to quit?"
"Yeah. Because I have learned what I need to learn already." Luhan saw the fans outside. "Though it's hard to be in that situation, well it's fun."

 

"Here. Take it.."

 

[Contract (SM Entertainment Artist)]

 

"Hey?!" Luhan moved back. His eyes went larger. It was more than 5 pages of hard paper. "How bout Chen?"
"We'll going to make EXO OT12."
OT12. "You're coming?"

After the Contract signing he went home. He opened the his twitter and 


20hrs ago [CONFIRMED] EXO COMPLETED THEIR 11 MEMBERS.
10mins ago [CONFIRMED] EXO ALREADY HAVE 12 MEMBERS. 

""I've seen the 12th member potential.  So I made the sub group 6 members from 5." Therefore, SMEntertainment, will have their 12 members complete with their 6 members, Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Tao and two others who didn't have their teaser yet. EXO-M's debut are expected on 1st week of September. Stay tuned"

 

[New messages]
Xiumin: LUHAAAAAAAAN. LUHAAAAN. LUHAAAAN
L: whaaaat? XD
X: You are the Visual Member of EXO-M.
L: FOR REAL?! WTH WHY?!
X: KEKEKEKE CONGRATULATIONS!

 

[New Text Message]
Manager Hyung:
Luhan, we will do your teaser tomorrow. You're the visual of the M. We need to make you at least 3 teaser after Chen. Please go to SM building tomorrow thanks."

 

Luhan woke up. "Mom I'm an EXO member already. I will have my photoshoot—"
 

"idiot. You're dreaming"
 

"MOM?! I'M SERIOUS!" Luhan walked in front of his mom. He showed the contract right in front of her face and his mom was ⊙▽⊙ "CONGRATULATIONS SON!!! But study." Mom rolled her eyes.
"I know. Hahaha I'll live at SM's Dorm maybe next week after I've finished this." Luhan hugged his mom. Mom knew it so she wasn't that surprised. Back then, in his school, Luhan was very popular. Almost 90% of the school knew him.

 

He walked by the street but there was somebody who was following him. He looked back and saw a girl. He wore his beanie and stare at her. In a sudden, the girl
Get his Camera and captured him. Luhan ran. He was not used into this. He opened his twitter while he was waiting for manager hyung to come. 
[INFO] 12th, Outside the SM Building
pic.twitter...
He checked his notif and he was shocked to see. [1000 people followed you.]

 

"This. That is why Minseok Hyung have 50k followers. He kept saying that he was using cheats but he aren't. It's just because he was a trainee. Genius lol."
"Come here."
"Can I ask where is our dorm?" Manager pointed the door in front. "They're in but you can't go inside yet. Haha were making our teaser photos first."

 

The dressing room was very wide. It was like 5x bigger than his room. He was amazed. There are 15 mirrors and 15 seats. "This way sir. Please wear this." A white long sleeve and a pants. He wore it and went outdside. "EXO Comeback was near. Maybe after this teaser, you all go for another song."

 

"Miss. What color you're dyeing me in?"
"Brown. Since you have quite long hair, I will curl your top. You'll also wear a brown contact lenses."
After one hour of styling Luhan, He finally had himself prepared. He was getting nervous as the time pass by. He was just alone in a cold room, waiting for the signal to go into the Music Video set.

 

On the other hand, Sehun, Who was on the dance studio, practicing dance steps, tried to rest for a bit. He strolled and walked on the hallway. He stopped in front of the door. It was the dressing room. He knocked. "Anybody who is there?" No one answered so, he opened the door, and as he opened,

 

From a simple guy.

 

Now wearing a sleveless shirt with some gold accessories on it. Now wearing white pants with his curly hair on top. His brown eyes, his glossy lip. Luhan stared shockly at him. "H-hyung. Wow. Just wow."
Luhan quickly stood up and have a low bow on him. "Thanks for convincing manager hyung!" Luhan ran into him.
Sehun got startled. It just that

 

Luhan hugged him tightly.

 

1, 2, 3. Snap

"Stupid. I'm very sorry!" Luhan snapped out from his feels. It was like last day he was spazzing, but now, he would be the one that fans would spazz to. "What song Exo M will do?"

"Maybe we were on MAMA this time."
"That was powerful." Luhan nodded. He really want to explode. This was it, He already met his bias and he would work WITH HIM SOON. Just what would happened if they'll have an EXO love triangle?
Yifan > Luhan > Sehun? 
ERROR. 404 not found

 


He went on the MV set. There were alot of Cameramen and directors as well as staff arranging his Teaser. "We will do all of these Luhan. The 2 MV's and the photo. I'll explain this to you. This might be green background but just imagine you were levitating some crystal balls in your hands from the floor. K? Do it fiercely and seriously. Then after that, stay like this. Yes. Watch and pose like this like you were holding a wine glass. K? You're power is telekinesis."
"Okay. I'll see. I didn't have to speak or what?"
"No you didn't have to. Just pose fiercely. Just make your face serious. This is the timing. The careless careless part, you won't do something. Just stay. The camera will focus on your eyes. We will edit it somehow to have the EXO-K's reflection. Then while they're saying, shoot anonymous anonymous, you will lift the crystals and make it move then when they say heartless mindless no one WHO CARE. You will do the gestures as if you will fall it to the ground. Then after that, glare at thr camera and done!" After the discussion, Luhan went in front. "Stay don't move? The director was watching in the small tv connected on the camera. "Don't blink. Okay. 3,2,1 tion!" Luhan shut his eyes and as the song started, he portrayed much better than the director expected. That is why he is the Visual member. His fierce look could explode the ovaries of fans whenever they could see him.
"PERFECT!!!!" Luhan bowed after the set and give thanks to all of the staff. He just wondered, what would be the reaction of the fans? "You can visit exo's dorm after this."
"Really?! 감사합니다. (Thanks)"

 

Luhan walked in the middle of the hallway. It wasn't quiet as he walked by. You will hear the giggling and the fun that SM Artist doing inside of their dorms. He knocked through the door, and there was a little hole in the middle. Maybe the purpose of that was to see who were outside. Artists privacy are very little these days because sasaengs really can crawl just to get inside of their room. The door opened.
Sehun welcomed him

 

Half . He was only wearing pants. Luhan bowed. "Come in." He went at his back, pushing him to come inside.

 

The EXO's Dormitory.
 

There were more than 5 rooms, the kitchen utensils properly arranged, the living room was cleaned, the Pillows neatly arranged and deep low pitched laughters and positive vibes were revolving inside. "MINSEOOOK!!!!!" 
"LUHAAAAAN!!" They hurriedly ran and hugged like in an airport scene. The group laughed as they watch the two. "Luhan. Sehun was here." Minseok whispered.
"Yeah. I think this was more than I expected. My dream was like, yeah. Fanboy till death but now. You don't know how happy I am right now."
"Sehun really liked you Luhan." His body began to be stiffed as how Minseok said the phrases. **He like me?* 
buffering like an internet, finally Luhan got it. "What? what do you mean?" Minseok replied through his evil grin.
"Where is the— 
Ouch!" Luhan bumped into something tall and hard he almost fell.

 

It was Sehun who catched him for the second time and It was Kris who bumped him. Kris stared at Luhan coldly. Luhan stared at nowhere and Sehun was staring at Kris. Sehun was holding Luhan's cold hands. He was nervous and bothering his conscience once again. All of the members bowed formally at him, except him. Kris. They were still cold. Sehun held his hand tightly. 
Three of them was very awkward. It's like Sehun holding Luhan's hands, with Minseok froze on a distance while Kris' was watching the two. "You okay?" Sehun whispered. Luhan nodded. 

 

"You might be really happy..." The words strucked in his heart like a bolt who made him somewhat shocked. It wasn't Kris anymore. He changed. Luhan..
Changed him. Kris walked to them like nothing happened. Luhan had shivers to his spines as he walked by. Sehun was still holding his hands. "I've changed him."
"It is not your fault. And also not his."

"You know what happened?" The way Sehun let go of his hands.. Luhan wanted to hold it again. "Kris hyung told me the whooole story." Sehun ran on the members while Luhan went on the dining hall. Kyungsoo was preparing food for them. 
"You're like my mom." Luhan laughed. "I love serving at them. I just didn't know why I liked doing this ever since." Kyungsoo smiled. 
"Sehun liked to hold your hands huh." He felt his face getting hotter and hotter and he think he was turning red. Kyungsoo smiled at him. "What happened to Kris hyung? He was like he's sick. You knew him right?"

"Yea." If Luhan could be small like an ant, then he might did it before, just to hide his embarrassment.

 

[INFO] NEW TEASER (LUHAN) EXO-M pic.twitter...
Luhan must be ready. Now that SM already released his teaser, it would be hard for him to cope in things he wasn't used yet. The fans.
He was a fanboy back then, he knew the feeling of being crowded. 
After he packed things and have a goodbye to her mom, Luhan would finally start his life to become an Artist. 
He went down the black van, and as he went down, many fans screamed like hell. The cameras flashing to his face as the crowd kept pushing his manager towards the van. It was midnight and he was getting annoyed by these fans. "Fast. Fast." His manager pushed him towards the door of the SM building. Luhan hurried after he got inside.


 

The awkwardness are still with the two. 
"Can you just talk to him straightly? Tell him the truth in somehow that it wouldn't hurt." Yixing talked to him while he was alone in the sofa. They were done rehearsing everything. The dance steps, and the new song. "Am I the one who will go first?"
"Yeah. Of course. You're the one who can understand the situations." Luhan stood up and sighed. He went to Kris' room. He would make his apology. Maybe he couldn't say him some words later but somehow, he would do it sincerely. Kris' shared his room with their 2 managers. Since their 4 managers wasn't there yet, he was alone in the room. Most of EXO were sleeping because of exhausting trainings. He knocked the door. "Come in." Kris, laying on his bed, reading some inspirational books. 

 

"What hyung?" He was still looking at his book, couldn't stare at him directly. 
 

Silenced atmosphere. No one didn't want to speak but Luhan should. He sighed. His lips were trembling and he was about to cry. Kris was looking at him with disgust. 
"What?! I'm waiting. If there's nothing to say then go outside and.—
Why are you crying?! Cause of me? Yeah. From the very beginning. When we first met. I always make trouble. That is why you hate me right? That is why you kept pushing me into somewhere that I wasn't belong? What now? Fine it was my fault. Go out. Don't be with me anymore. You don't need me

 

besides,
who cares?

 

I'm just a trash."

He was very speechless.

  
 

"NO. 
I'm.. I-I'm sorry. It's my fault after all. My conscience is killing me. R-Really. it's killing me. I'm very sorry. I'm—" Luhan almost kneeled while crying. Just a simple thing he was crying. 
Luhan was looking at the floor. Couldn't get any further inside cause he was afraid. He was intimidated by Kris. He was frozen. His voice was trembling and he's shaking. He tried not to cry but because he was nervous, tears began to fall. Just like the day Kris during their childhood. "I'm really sorry. If only I can go back again. I didn't knew.  
I thought I was doing fine but..

 

I'm.. I... I.. I am very stupid!!"


Luhan saw someone standing in front of him.
As he looked up, it was him. His eyes were weak. He was still wearing his reading glass.
Luhan step back

 

"Stupid..I missed you." Kris grabbed Luhan's arms forcefully and he pulled him towards his body. Kris caressed him tightly as he breathe.
"Why are you crying? It's my fault after all.."

 

"Luhan?" A familiar voice.

 

"Sehun?"

 

Sehun stared at them, confused. "Why you're hugging him Kris hyung?" Sehun glared at Kris' there was something wrong with this. The scenes. It changed. Kris was holding Luhan's hands tightly. Luhan wanted to let go but he couldn't. "Why you're here in my room?" Sehun frowned. But then again after that, he smile quickly.
"I just want... to.. visit Manager hyung. Yeah right. Yeah. So. I have t-to go. Yeah.

Bye."

 

Sehun turned back

 

Stupid. Why I can't tell him the truth?

 

He clasped his hands tightly as if he was burning in anger. He sat on his bed. "Does Kris hyung have feelings for Luhan?"

"Yeeeeah. Ever since." Minseok nodded while playing flappy bird. " this. Wrong timing. Just the who texted late at night?"

[Luhan]
L: Is Sehun alright? :/

M: What do you mean?
L: I mean is he mad?
M: Lol no. Why?
L: Kris and I were now friends. I just wondered why he was glaring at us lately.

M: I knew this. 
L: Huh?
M: NOTHIIIIINGG!!! BYE.

This three stupid idiots. Just how long they will make love more complicated?

 

Month since Luhan joined EXO. Next week was their first concert. But it was moved. The twitter was getting intense. But before that, let's move into them. Months have passed.

Feel pity at Sehun
"Luhan hyung. Can we go—"
"Yifaaaan. I got many points here!"

"Lulu let's—"
"Yifaaaaan. Teach me the rap of overdose."

 

I held you're hand when you're afraid and nervous. 
I'm always here when you needed help.
Why? Why you're doing this.

"Luhan.." Luhan wearing a headphone on his head. Xiumin wasn't there at the room. They're the only two. All members are in the living room watching movies. "Luhan. Please listen."

"Someone call the doctor nal botjapgo malhae—"
"HYUNG

 

 

I LIKE YOU!"


Sehun turned back and was surprised of what he said as well. "Sehun?

 

What did you say?"

 

a/n: The next chapter will be Rated M soo.... Yeah. Read it as well haha