How I chose Fandom

Fanboy 101

Wearing fandom shirt, holding a two silver lightstick, and one banner with fandom name, Maybe Luhan was a Fanboy.

 

For years he had spending his life on some stupid and worthless things, finally, Luhan entered a Fandom. 
It was a Korean band named EXO. At first he didn't know why millions and billions of girls got captivated by 6 members with their weird music videos but very catchy songs. He already knew about the SMEntertainment as well as YGEntertainmet and many other more who was managing this groups that conquered many records inside the Music industry. Luhan once strolled outside the SM building. He cocked his eyebrows among the tons of fangirls who were aggressively taking photos of only one boy group. He couldn't understand why they bother to see every group dorms if they can see them on the street everyday and why stalking them and even risking their ity just to travel along with them neither. It was stupidity. It is okay to have a fandom but going through their privacy is beyond their limitations anymore.

 

3 Months before the normal date, Minseok insisted Luhan to listen to EXO's songs. Luhan kept on telling him that he don't like their songs and MV's. Luhan somewhat said that he wasn't interested at music at all. But Minseok didn't gave up. It sounds like Minseok plans for Luhan were really serious. "Somehow after you become a fanboy, you will know the importance of money in Music Industry. Besides, I often hear you singing. You have a pretty good voice. So, try. Why not?" Minseok dropped his cappuccino flavoured shake in the shiny table. "I won't be a fanboy. What did you do after you bought albums and attended concerts? If you just study or read some news, maybe you will probably know the importance of life in other poor countries." Luhan rolled his eyes. "You're very deep. It's like you're saying that I didn't belong in the Top 5 of the class?"
"Nah. I'll make this fast. I'm not interested at K-Pop. So don't urge me to be in that. K?" Luhan stood and grab his beanie.
"Mark your words. LuHaeen." Minseok laughed.

 

Luhan's dark blonde hair were dancing through the coldwinds of Seoul. He came from Haidian Beijing, China last year. Since his parents were in Seoul, his father took him and have his College life in Korea. Minseok was the same as well.

Walking through the streets of Seoul, Luhan and Minseok thud a girl. It was an average girl. Her hair and bangs were dark, her eyes were wide and brown, her eyeglass, her jacket, and HER CAMERA. This might me a fangirl. "I'm really sorry ." Minseok bowed and grinned at her.

..
"Whats with the look?" Luhan asked.
"Have you seen EXO? Did they went out now? And where did they go?" Her suspicious and intimidating eyes like she wanted to kill someone made Minseok and Luhan frightened. "I don't know?" 
"Fine. Get out of my way." Luhan got annoyed. "See? That was also the reason why I don't like to join your fandom." He has point. Though, let see if he could withstand Minseok's salestalk.

 

 

They stand for a second waiting for bus until a black Van drove by. People were screaming and Minseok was like 'here it is.' You knew that Minseok was glad seeing the van, but it was the opposite when it comes to Luhan. He was just irritated.

 

After the short travel, Finally they're on Minseok's house. His room was big enough to compare from Luhan's. Though his room were big as well, if you compare Minseok's room from his, you will surely know the difference. The computer beside the window started. Minseok turned the aircondition on and fix his things. Posters on the tall walls, which didn't have even a scratch. It was at least 50 posters. "Amazing. You had their albums. Is this already complete?" Luhan opened the cabinet and saw the properly aligned Albums. The cabinet had it's label. Super Junior, EXO, and SNSD.

"I have their latest album. The MID one. It's color white with a tree on cover. They're like cute elfs." Luhan opened the pages it's was like he was turning a page of a worthless notebook. "STOP! If I saw a teared page on that. Screw you. You will buy me another one." Luhan rolled his eyes. "Hey. Wait. Who's this?"

 

"Hmm. He is Sehun. Oh Sehun. Why? He is the rapper and also the lead dancer of EXO." 

"You had it's signature?!"
"I got it on a small fansigning event. Is he your bias now? He was an ulzzang."
"I see?" Luhan turned the page for another time. He stretched his arms and grab Minseok's cellphone. "Do Kyung-soo? Eh?"
"He was my bias." Minseok sat in front of computer and logged-in his twitter account. "Tomorrow is the release of the MV Overdose. New concept new BLAH BLAH ANOTHER RUMOR STOP IT."

 

A catchy beat played on Minseok's phone. He didn't mind it. (y~ na hokshi molla gyeonggo haneundae. Jaldeureo. Jigeum wihomhae, so dangerous ..) Until he was shocked of what he saw. "HEY! I SAW YOU!" Minseok yelled and laughed so hard. "I saw your feet! Moving to the beat." Minseok somewhat realized the phrases that he said were rhymed. Then he laughed.
"It's not a big deal you know. I just like the beat. The beat only." Luhan grabbed the album once again and turned the page into growl's lyrics.
"I have to go. My mom is calling me. Catcha later hyung." Luhan went outside. 

 

9pm. Luhan's room
Searching for the vid? "Growl mu-sic... vid.. okay it showed up." He sat on an office chair and copied the URL. He paste the link on the small box and converted it into mp3. His tabs were facebook, twitter, youtube, youtube, another youtube, and an mp3 converter. 
He stayed up late just watching the MVs.

 

 

"WTF. Eyebags?" Minseok rushed through the school hallway going to him. "What happened?!"
"I want that shirt." Luhan pointed a guy from far. It was a cool shirt with nice print. "Boy who cried wolf eh? Luhan tell me. I know you're in-denial stage."
"Stop. I —"
"Luhan.. who-is-your- ... bias?" Minseok winked at him and punched his arms slightly. "I don't h-ave any bias."
"You sure?" Minseok wore an Evil smile.
"Yeah.  ..      ...   ..

what?  ..   

okay fine fine fine! I slept at 4am cause I watched the 7 episodes of EXO's Showtime and I'm not yet done." Minseok gulped and his eyes focused on Luhan's brown and shining eyes. Luhan stared at nothing. "I think my bias is..."

 

 

They went on a BWCW store nearby. Luhan bought a black shirt with a BWCW print. He had no choice but to buy it even though it worth very expensive. "Really, Sehun does that?! Hmm. Where are they?" Minseok was laughing because of Luhan's fanboying 101. "Ugh. When they will have another concert here? I want to see them." They didn't knew that they were outside the SM building already until a lot of fans gathered. Luhan and Minseok eyes met. "Excuse me?" They tried to talk with a girl who has a very huge camera. It was very huge for zooming more than 30x time he think. It was like a telescope.
"Shut up. EXO was there. Go there if yall want to see your bias. Mind your. I'm getting stiff!! . Mind your business. this." Luhan hurriedly ran Minseok ran as well. Minseok kept shouting Kyungsoo. It was very crowded. You couldn't see them instead, you will see cameras up blocking your vision. Luhan can't say even a single word. " this. I'm shaking. My Feels."
"Come on. This is your time. They might go near."
The phrases kept playing repeatedly into his mind.

Luhan took a deep breath, and closed his eyes, 
He tried to hold it, until—

 

 

"SEHUN-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH~!!!!!"

 

Minseok eyes got bigger. Luhan kept on shouting like somebody died. "Luhan... Luhan!." All of the fans kept quiet surrounding him. Huge and small lenses now focused on him; capturing. "LUHAAN!" Minseok yelled. He wanted to laughed so hard but he couldn't. He was amazed. He couldn't believe Luhan could make such things like this. 
"SE—" Luhan finally stopped. He watched the crowd laughing. "Why didn't you shut my mouth?!" He punched Minseok's arm and he tried to smile. 
"I can't. You're yelling like an id—
this. Is this real?"

"Then you should cover my mouth." Luhan insisted. He wasn't affected or embarrassed that much. He laughed at himself as well. He was an idiot.
"Shut the up. I won't close my eyes for this. I love the view."
"What are you saying Minseok hyung? There was nothing but a fans screaming at my back." Luhan rolled his eyes. The screaming of the fans gets louder as Luhan laughed so hard. "I'm crying. I can't stand my embarrassment." Minseok stayed shocked. He was frozen.

 

"D-D-D.O.." Minseok muttered. Luhan wondered. Minseok bowed which made Luhan bewildered. He turned back. He bowed as well. He didn't recognized the in front of him. "Hello! Oh you're a fanboy as well? Yes were an Exostan. My bias is Sehun. How 'bout you Sehun? Who is your bias? 
Sehun? 
Se— h-h-hun.

Oh Sesesese.. Hun?!" His mouth opened wide, and his jaw fell. The crowd of fans screamed.

 

"Hello. Are you the one who were screaming my name?" Luhan nodded fast. Oh Sehun with Do Kyungsoo, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jongin, Kim Joonmyeon, and Park Chanyeol who were on his back were all grinning at them. Minseok was shaking as well as Luhan. "Really? I was shocked to hear that cause it sounds like a guy. Nice meeting you." Sehun grinned and bowed formally as well as the other members who were grinning widely at them as well. "So hope we meet again. Lu...Han. I see. So Luhan was your name. Yehet~ Nice name. Oh by the way, we have to go hyung. Our manager will be mad. See you guys." Minseok nodded. Luhan stiffed, couldn't move his body. The van slowly left as well as the fans surround them. They're the only person outside the SM Building. "Tae-Tae-Tae-Taeyeon?!!!!" Minseok ran to a member of a girl group named SNSD. He left Luhan still standing and can't breathe.
"I'm back! I got two signature from idols. Taeyeon of snsd and another signature of Kyungsoo at the back of my holy...sht. You're phone fell! Lucky you have protectors on it. How'd you manage to—.. HEY!"

"I.... I can't even..." Luhan slouched and walk slowly like a turtle in a city. He adore Sehun very much. The talent he got and the hardwork he made for EXO made Luhan be inspired and work hard as well. There were 3 kinds of fan. The one who makes them inspiration, the one that is obsessed and the one we need during summer. Luhan thought it was the reason why he biased him. "Hows the feeling? See? That was exactly my reaction as well when I hold D.O's hands for real. Before, in China I only watch them through television guesting and some other TV shows but now. Here in Korea. Everyday, you will encounter them. It was a dream come true. I was really truly amazed." Minseok closed his eyes and tried to go back in the past once again. Luhan was lucky. International fans were unlucky. They couldn't see them, they only support through voting and keep them on trends. SMEntertainment only goes mostly at Japan, Korea, and China. While Intl fans were on twitter supporting EXO. K-fans are considered very lucky.

 

Luhan couldn't sleep. He really couldn't erase on how Sehun was in front of him greeting hello, saying some melting words, 'Hello. I hope we meet again.'

"Best day indeed." He nodded.

 

 

Minseok was surprised about how one night of spazzing could change Luhan's perceptions about K-pop. He couldn't believe how Luhan managed to overcome and hid his feels in front of his bias. Many fangirls surely would screamed if they were on Luhan's position but he was amazed he didn't. Minseok once hid his feels in the concert when he was supporting Super Junior, but he couldn't, he only cried. In other words, controlling feels is a no-no.


A week had passed after the meet. Minseok, as well as Luhan was on 'hiatus' week or what fans called rest or busy week without spazzing, tweeting and Luhan, as well as Minseok hate this part. They even couldn't go outside. Exam week. 
 


Fanfics. Minseok didn't want to read Rated M but instead he was reading fluff genres of fiction. After he finished reading, he went online once again. His Tlist were all in CAPS. 
[INFO] There will be an upcoming Concert that will be held on Jamsil Olympic Stadium, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea on September 20, 2015. Tickets will be available at Gmarket.com on— 

-CONCERT IN JAMSIL STADIUM I DON'T HAVE MONEY YET! ㅠ.ㅠ

- MY LIFE I'M NOT YET READY. KILL ME PLEASE.

-LUCKY K-FANS T.T PLEASE INTERNATIONAL TOUR!

-it was a rumor.....…
            *Fck. SM already announced it idiot.

-@xiuminbaozi_88 HYUNG! HYUNG!

He already knew why Lulu mentioned him on twitter. It was all about the concert. Minseok was ready. He had his money saved for Platinum gold, diamond or what so ever V.I.P ticket (family seat, or the nearest seat on stage) and for other fandoms so that he could go for a concert everytime.

He called Luhan through phone once again. Minseok was excited. The feeling when you have exact money and your fandom will have a concert. It was like you would only prepare for what would you bring, and what shirt would you wear. 
"One question, do you have your money? We will buy tomorrow before exostans got them all. I know many exostans were waiting for this and this time I know they had their own savings for V.I.P seats." Minseok's face were serious as if he was making some plans on how to terrorize people. "I don't have money." Luhan grinned. Minseok knew that Luhan smiled. "Then bye. I will go by myself."
"Umin hyuuuung!! Onegaishimasu?"
"What?! I don't have money. It costs 100thousand won. Or maybe 200? Too expensive I only have a hundred and fifty won." Minseok rolled his eyes.
"Give me the 50k won." Luhan asked
"Hell no! As if. It was for the light sticks and food,!"
"Tch. How can I attend. I'm not even sure if I can surpass mom's irritating voice when she got mad." Luhan frowned. He really wanted to go in the concert but unluckily, he only have 50,000won on his savings. "If you really want to go, there are ways to earn money fast in one day."

 

 

SELLING - BWCW T shirt 50,000 won, (SOLD)

          *@Luhanmanly_00 hey Lu, WTH is this?!


Luhan planned this long ago. Since BWCW store was closed, he bought a shirt so that he could sell it online and save the money for the concert. He knew about the concert long ago. It was a rumor but somehow SOME rumors were true so here. It was sold. "Later we'll buy ticket. I have my 100k won."
 

They went to the mall where you can buy the ticket. Minseok was first in the line. "Two V.I.P Tickets for EXO's Lost Planet please." The saleslady stood up, and asked something to another sales woman. "I'm really sorry sir. But we only have one ticket left for EXO's Lost Planet."
"What?! But why?" Minseok was annoyed. How will he tell this to Luhan? "Fine. Give me the last ticket." The lady smiled.
"V.I.P ticket for EXO's Lost Planet. I recieved 99k won thanks." Minseok turned back and was supposed to tell it to Lu until a bell rang. "All the tickets for EXO's Lost Planet where SOLD - OUT. All the tickets for EXO's Lost Planet were SOLD - OUT. Thanks." The fans cried. Luhan stood up of excitement. He thought Minseok bought the last. "They only have one ticket left. I got it. I'm very sorry." Minseok handled Luhan's money to his hands. Luhan's hands were cold and shaking. Minseok was bothering his conscience. "I see. Maybe I can go next time. I-I have to go. Thanks Hyung." Minseok pity him. He wanted to give the ticket to Luhan but he can't. He wanted it as well. Luhan didn't turned again and continued to walk away slowly..


 

EXO commercial flashed on TV screen. It was like they're promoting their new album again. (Someone call the doctor nal botjapgo malhaejwo~)
"-Overdose song playing- Sunny soda new raffle promo!" Minseok looked up on the small TV. Fans stopped, as well as Luhan. Minseok holds his breathe. A suspense commercial we must say. (Too much.. neoya.. your love, Igeon overdose—) "You can get a chance to have 1 V.I.P pass, backstage pass, or a Chance to win an Addiction Album! What are you waiting for? Just look under the cap and you could win many many prizes. For DTI-KOR Permit number series of 2015. Brought to you by: SMEntertainment, Cola beverages, and Samsung. For more information, visit triple w., sunnysodaforthirst.com for more details." (IGEON OVERDOSE~) And a bell rang once again but this time, "CPS 159 CPS 159 please." Saleslady announced. It must be a brand number of a product.

 

Minseok wore an evil smile. The fans laughed and then screamed like they won a 1mil won in a lottery. Minseok and Luhan's eye met.
 

 

"1 box of Sunny sodas please." 

 

Luhan went to the garden, and sat on a tree. "Are you sure you can drink all of that? I bet you can't"
"Of course I can't" Luhan wore an Evil smile once again. Somehow that smile wasn't scary. It was bewitching and charming. He was considering himself manly but he wasn't manly at all. Minseok once urged him to crossdress and Luhan agreed. He did it during their elementary and all of the guys, even the school principal bewitched of this young boy. A very beautiful man indeed.

 

"Who wanted a free sodaaaaa~ hey girls?" Girls turning red and about to explode from Luhan's charm. Luhan gets irritated deep inside but he must do it. We know he can do it. "Fanservice eh?" Minseok whispered to his teacher. The teacher agreed and nodded as well. "Just.. give me.. the *lipbites* the cap? After yall done. *Winked" The girls nod fast and still staring at him while they're drinking the soda.

 

———

 

"I have done everything. Im tired. I think it was a Jongdae (joke)" Luhan blanky stared at nothing. He was tired of doing fanservice.
"I'm thirsty.." He grab the last bottle of sunny soda. Minseok gulped. He was tired as well even though he only walked.
The cap fell on the ground and rolled near minseok. He noticed that there was something written behind the cap. It was the new logo of EXO. He grab it fastly before anyone could see. Luhan lied on the ground and didn't mind the itchy grass surround him. "I neeed miracleee"

A cap of sunny soda thud on his temples. "What the heck Minseok Hyung I'm not joking!"
"Well, Miracles too." Luhan cocked his eyebrows and slowly grab the cap. He slowly turned it and—

 

Congratulations. You've won a V.I.P pass for EXO' Lost Planet concert!!!

 

 

 

It's been a month since Luhan got his ticket. Now outside the Concert arena, many fans gathered. An inspired fan, and the obsessed one. Luhan is wearing a fandom shirt, holding a two silver lightstick, and one banner with fandom name. Minseok is ready as well; ready to start the hell line when the gate has opened. Luhan didn't know that it take hours before you can enter the Arena completely. "I think we're so early. It's only 11am." Luhan frowned.
"You don't know how hard going through the crowd. Look at that girl wearing hanging and mini skirt with her hair, up like Dara? Before she entered the stadium it was straight. Now let's find her when we reached the finished line." Luhan got nervous.

 

The gate has been opened. "We're unlucky. Hold my hand Luhan." They're on the middle. After the guard let them in, they went upstairs with so many fans gathered and surrounding them. Minseok was on the staircase and Luhan was downstairs. The crowd was not moving. It was tight for them to move. "Minseok Hyung!" Luhan shouted. "It's okay. Find me later behind the door fast!" 
"Aigoo, okay okay! Fine!" It was very crowded.

"Guys! I'll lead the way. After I'll count to three you'll scream 'push' okay okay? Were stucked. Just... just! Just let the galaxy move! push the person in front of you but not too hard! Okay?!" A fanboy led the crowd. He was tall so he could see the whole stairs. "One... Two... Three"

"PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSHHH!!" The fans pushed each other. Crowd slowly moving, but still they're on a tight situation. Somebody can't breathe and somebody was dizzy. But after that, they couldn't give up. They're already here. EXO are waiting for them.

 

-(Wolf intro)- The bass and the song were clear for them to hear every beat and words of each phrases and notes.
"Are they doing rehearsals?!?!" A fangirl shouted. "Maybe?! Cause I'm here in front of the door. They won't let us in yet." The fans screamed throughly and sang continously. "AH SARANGHAEYO~ WOOOOOOOOOH"

 

A bell rang. "Please get yourself ready. We will open the doors"
" the door. It was too narrow for us!" The door opened. Luhan as expected was still on the back, sweating. Luhan bit his lips and tried to push himself towards the fans surrounded him.. He wanted to see Minseok so that they could sit in front.

 

"Luhan! Here! Come let's go!" The bouncers strictly assist the crowd from entering the arena. The fans were screaming to death even though EXO is not performing yet on the stage. 
The stage was wide, the walls are covered with EXO's new logo. There are one big screen on the stage, one on the right as well on the left. And also one on the ceiling. The neonlights and the spotlights were turned off. Luhan was shocked to see the V.I.P seats or the family seats which were near at the stage. He didn't expect it was that close to the stage. You can almost hold their hands if you're tall. 
"I will buy some lightsticks. You coming?"
"Go on. I'll be here. Since it was original lightsticks, buy me one okay?" Luhan rushed in front of the women selling lightsticks. "How much is this? I'll buy two." 
"I'll buy this." A guy held Luhan's cold hands. "This is mine." Luhan insisted. The guy kept pulling the lightstick near him like a child who doesn't want to share his toy.
"I'm the first one who went here" Luhan cried.
"Quit babbling. I don't care."
"Shut up! It supposed to be mine give me that. Who are you?! I will report you!"
"Yifan. My name is Yifan I-Don't-Care. Just for a lightstick?! For galaxy's sake. How childish you are" Yifan rolled his eyes.
"Now I see, not all handsome is kind." Luhan utterred.
"Now I see not all handsome is man."
"Are you saying tha—

"you guys get a life. I have many lightsticks here. Here tall guy take this. And also here girl."
"I'm not a girl?!" Luhan sighed. "You have an eye defect. Thanks for the lightsticks by the way. And you Yifan whatever. Even though we're the same fandom and made the crowd moved.  I'll keep an eye on you" Luhan smirked.
"Keeping an eye cause you liked me. How stupid."
"EEW! As if?!" Luhan rushed and put his headphones so that he couldn't hear his annoying phrases anymore.


 

"That guy. So he was on V.I.P seats as well. I hate his smile. It made me. Arrgh. I just. . I want to kick his . He was so—"
"Who are you? Why are you sitting in my friends place?" Luhan's eyes got bigger. He bowed and tell sorry to the girl. Well, the girl turned tomato red and couldn't hide her feelings. What a very cliche scene.
"Minseok. I'm back."
"You took so long. Where have you been? Here. Take a sit." Luhan couldn't hide his madness. "That guy who feel handsome. As if. I'm manlier than him." Minseok followed Luhan's gaze and try to observe the guy he was staring. "He's manlier than you. He is handsome huh. He looks like a... what do you call this? .. hmm.. A Canadian! Right. And.. hmm. A Chinese also."
"I don't care. I hate him." Minseok knew the reason. He bet Luhan might get mad because of Jealousy. 

 

The fans are on their seats; waiting someone on the stage. The lights turned off and the stadium became an Ocean. It's like a galaxy consists a millions of stars. Their lightsticks are glowing silver white, glittering to the stadium's ceiling. Flashing through the eyes of the fans are excitement among the members of the boy group. They're filled with joy, and nervous. Their mixed feelings flowing through each fans body, made them energized and even though they're starving, they didn't noticed. A Fan that is willing to watch their bias grew old, and have their families with no regrets and could support them till the end.
 

 

A strange noise has been heard inside the stadium. It came from the huge speaker. A light began to show from the huge screen and the fans went crazy. Luhan gulped and Minseok relaxed. "Umin hyung. What the F is this." Minseok didn't heard what he said because of the loud beat. "Umin hyung!!"
"Shh. It's the VCR."
"VCR?" Luhan didn't get it.

 

(A rock with a logo came inside the earth. Six lights went in korea, forms into a human and used their different powers.) -"D.O.. The Earth. Chanyeol, Fire. Suho, Water. Kai, Teleportation. Sehun..., Air"- The crowd screamed into their different bias. The scream made Luhan speechless and goosebumps. -"EXO. The Lost Planet.."-

 

A mysterious gong bang until six people in shadows appeared in the smoke. The spotlight is at the center. "CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT—"
 

Luhan got amazed and then he stood up without knowing that he stand. "Luhan sit down!" Luhan sat down, screamed in a 'manly' voice and sang the song perfectly. "Malhaeyo MAMA MAMA!!!" A fire bursted on the sides and caught the attention of the fans which made them screamed. "I can't believe this. Tell me this wasn't a dream. Minseok punch me here." Minseok does but it didn't hurt. He was surprised it didn't hurt because Minseok put alot of effort on it and the force was great to make that hurt. He didn't mind it. "This isn't a dream right?!" Minseok didn't replied. He couldn't hear his voice though.

 


 

——

 

"Mulleo seoji anheumyeon, dachyeodo molla." -Beat dropped- The fans screamed to death. Luhan wants to jump from a building to get rid off his feels but he couldn't. 

 

"Hello. We are one! We are EXO!" Fans joined as well to their logo.

 

"Last month, we had encountered a guy who yelled Sehun's name continously without breathing. It's funny. I know you all laughed. But it was amazing. He didn't became embarassed or shy to fans who kept on laughing at him instead he laughed also at himself. He was amazing." Baekhyun said. The fans still screaming. Sehun's eyes were watching, if the guy they're finding were in their concert. "I remember his name!" Sehun replied. He smirked and strolled along the stage finding the guy. "Luhan right? Lu.. han.. where are you? Hey. It's not you don't raise your hand up. You. Stop raising. He's a fanboy. You're a girl. Hahaha" A huge scream came from the right side of the stage. EXO startled. The fangirls, as well as Minseok pointed Luhan who kept hiding his face from his phone and lightstick. Sehun went down. The spotlight was following him and the dj played a song. It was entitled 3.6.5. The crowd yelled once again. Sehun wanted to see his face without knowing that he was in front of him. He remembered Minseok who was right there and saw the scene. Sehun slowly put his face nearer to Luhan and


as he removed his Phone and lightsticks,



"Are they done Umin hyung? Wait. One, two, three, four, five. Where's the other one? WHY MY FACE IS ON THE SCREEN?! HEEEEY!" The crowd laughed on him. EXO, are facing to their place. "Is this real?! Umin hyung. Exo are staring at us.!"
"Just because you're too haggard" The crowd screamed when Sehun's face almost reached his cheeks. "Don't make fun of me. I'm on the screen I'm getting nervou— where's my lightstick?!"


The fans kept yelling "on your left!! Turn left" 
As Luhan turned left,

 

Sehun's nose touched his. Their breathing the same breath? Should I say?

 

Luhan's eyes got bigger. He turned red.

 

The fans loudly screamed and the EXO laughed so hard as well as Minseok. "Everybody say, Kyaaaaaah~" Jongin said. The fans agreed and yelled kyaah as Luhan froze and Sehun making an eye contact still.

"I have your light- stick... hyung?" Evil maknae wore an evil smile once again. Luhan grab his other lightstick and
 

 

"aw." He tapped the lightstick gently into Sehun's head. Sehun, EXO, Minseok and the stadium was like



Whut O________O?

 

"Just." Luhan's voiced became hoarse and echoed on the stadium. "Get away. Before.. I . Die. Please. I want. Oxygen. And keyboard." Luhan's eyes was still on Sehun's. "Keyboard?"
 

"Twitter.   For.   CAPS.? I need Oxygen tank. Maybe a dozen will do." The crowd screamed so loud. EXO laughed so hard they couldn't breathe. Kyungsoo got teary eyed from laughing. Luhan's sweat dripping to his face.

"Hyung." 

 

"Yes evil maknae— Mian~ what I mean is Sehun I didn't noticed that I—

 

Sehun placed his pointing finger to Luhan's soft lip. His face was near still. Nose touched.

 

"I don't know why.. You're a guy.

But you're very beautiful.

I can't take my eyes off to you. Am I stunned?"

Sehun got serious while Luhan got extra nervous. He wanted to scream so loud and explode from what Sehun said.
"Don't make it too fluff Sehun! Bring him here to the stage!" Suho Shouted.

Sehun held Luhan's cold, nervous and shaking hands. They ran to the stage, holding hands. The crowd went louder than before. "Don't be nervous hyung. I'm here. Minseok was supporting." Sehun winked at him. With their perfect height they're like couples. Luhan was really frozen and he can't take his eyes from Sehun.
"Do you know this part? Can you sing this for us?" Sehun grinned at him. Luhan was very Lucky.

 

"I can't. I... look.. The silver Ocean. Minseok hyung!" The fans screamed. "Sing for me!!!" Umin replied.

 

Luhan inhaled a lot of oxygen and then he gulped. The fans yelled "E.X.O!!!!!"
 

"Uri mankeum hana dul sshig. Jiwo beorin janha~ neo hanago —" Suho and Baekhyun joined him singing. The fans, as well as EXO clapped their hands together. "Meomchwojin deulshi woaaah~ yeaaaah!!!" 
"Let's go!" Sehun held his hand. "Did you know the steps hyung?"
"A bit." Luhan finally got into the mood and doesn't feel nervous at all. 

The song played.

"Geomjeong geurimja nae a—" The time slowed down. Minseok was shocked
 

"LUHAN HYUNG!" Luhan got out of balance. He fell. Sehun tried to catch him but it was late. Luhan lied on the stage as well as Sehun

He was over his body. Like in a song.
Chest to Chest

Nose to Nose.

Palm to palm
They're just that close.
They're sharing the same air. They felt that they're breathing as one. Luhan stared at Sehun's beautiful sparkling eyes
While Sehun..,

Was staring

Right into Luhan's

Lips.

The crowd became silent. EXO became tranquil. Minseok was standing, worried. The VCR focused on the two...
 

Luhan's eyes shut. "I'm loving this. Please stop the time."
Sehun slowly move, pushing himself towards Luhan. Sehun's eyes shut as well

And their lips.

Finally touched, shared warmth. Sehun kissed Luhan


"I like you Luhan. And.... I know, maybe someday,  we will meet again."
 

 

———

 

 

"Luhaaaaaan" an irritating voice. "Luhan wake up! Hurry Minseok is here. Get ready for school. You're late. Pack your things. I won't do that for you. You're old! Your new album is on your table. It was on the floor last night. You forgot." The stage turned to bed. The Spotlight became flourescent. The audience, became bears and plushies and Sehun. On a poster. Luhan is a fanboy. Starts spazzing when EXO debuted. Two years ago. He can't buy concert tickets so he only buy what he can afford. Albums, posters.
 

He was hoping that someday, Sehun will noticed him. Right In front of SM building. "Luhan. You coming?"
"Yeah. Let's go for the second subject. We're late already."

 

"I had a weird dream this morning. I've kissed a fan! Hahahaha It's blurry but I think it was pretty." Sehun went outside the shower. Kyungsoo couldn't control his laughter while cooking breakfast. "Maybe I'll meet that person soon." Sehun sat. .
"Don't sit there! You're wet!" Baekhyun yelled. "Guys, eat fast. There are so many things to do." Jongin said.

 

Luhan and Minseok went into a BWCW store. It seemed like the shop was so familiar to Luhan as he had went there before. He knew about the BWCW store already but he didn't remembered that he went here like this was his second time. "I had a dream this morning. I dont know what it was but, I'm smiling like hell. And after I woke. I got very nervous. I really don't know what dream it was but I know it wasn't a nightmare. Really. I don't feel it was bad?" Luhan tried to go back from his dream. But he only got annoyed. "Arrgh. It's weird. Why am I holding this shirt like I've wanted to buy this?. Tch. Okay fine. Lets go to the Cashier." Minseok laughed gentle about his weirdness. 
Luhan and Minseok kept walking until they've reached SM building already. "How's Yifan? He must be waiting for you? Your suitor is perfect. Why don't you say yes and be his boyfriend?" Luhan was confused.
"I got the feeling that... he isn't the man for me?" 
"Then who? Sehun?! Stop thinking about him. You will never be."
"I feel it." Luhan smiled while trying to remember the last dream he had.

 

Luhan and Minseok eyes met when the saw alot of girls gathered in a van. "Excuse me?" They tried to talk with a girl who has a very huge camera. It was very huge for zooming more than 30x times he think. It was like a telescope.
"Shut up. EXO was there. Go there if yall want to see your bias. Mind your. I'm getting stiff!! . Mind your business. this." Luhan heard that line but he didn't know where and when he did. Luhan hurriedly ran Minseok ran as well. Minseok kept shouting Kyungsoo. It was very crowded. You couldn't see them instead, you will see cameras up blocking your vision. Luhan couldn't say even a single word. " this. I'm shaking. My Feels."
"Come on. This is your time. They might go near."
The phrases kept playing repeatedly into his mind. The flashbacks of a vivid and blurry pictures of his dream resembled to his mind. The laughter, and the scream.

 

Someone is yelling Sehun's name continously.

 

Minseok tapped his shoulders and then Luhan took a deep breath without knowing and closed his eyes, 
He tried to hold it, until—

 

"SEHUN-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH~!!!!!" 

 

The fans startled as he yelled by. The crowd became quiet then they laughed. "I knew this. I remembered everthing. Deja vu. Minseok. We need to go." 
"Shut up. I wanted to see Kyungsoo."


"Minseok?!!?!" His voice is trembling. All cameras on him, flashes through his face. The crowd screamed. Luhan didn't know why he managed to laugh even though he got embarassed. "Minseok, punch me."
 

By force and Minseok effort, He punched uhan on his arms.
"It hurts. This wasn't a dream anymore. But I really don't want to see him. I'M NOT YET READY. MINSEOK COME —"

 

*Thud*

 

As Luhan turned back, he  bumped into someone's chest. That flat and warm chest made him think that it was a guy. Luhan fell

Minseok was about to jump because of suprise. Luckily, The guy caught Luhan.

 

"Hello. Are you the one who screamed  my name?" 

 

Luhan got frozen and he can't breathe.
"I-I-I... I... ye ye y-yes?" The fangirls screamed to death as they watched how Sehun caught Luhan in his arms. They're both close together like in a fairytale. 

 

Is this the begininng?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n: I've finishd this fic, almost 2am in the morning. XD So pardon my typos and grammars. I really want to sleep but I can't. My fingers were uncontrollable.Hope you enjoyed reading. I'm accepting Comments below. ;)) Please vote as well. Kamsahamnida yeoreobun >:)
a/n: I'll also try to post the Part 2 of this story. I'll try to make if I can get everybody's support.