Fate?

Fanboy 101

 

 

The rumors had already been spread throughout the social networking sites. From tumblr, to twitter, to fanbase accounts and to different EXO fansites. They kept on spreading rumors about Luhan leaving the group. Fans couldn't contact Luhan because his account is already private. EXO kept silent and hiatus.

 

 


 

Yoon Bomi, a lucky fangirl that Sehun kissed who went into hardships just like Luhan did before, really couldn't moved on about the concert. Yeah, I really can't. I kept on telling my classmate for maybe 70th time on how Sehun kissed me on cheek and how Luhan called me in front of fans. God, I was so lucky.

 

Still Imagining things..

 

"HOLY TOMATO SPRINGED ONIONS!!!! <3~"

 

I made a yell that startled the whole class. I was imagining some things about my favorite OTP Hunhan until I couldn't bide my feels anymore and I started to..--  fine, sorry.
The teacher glared at me and I went nervous. WHAT?! I'm just a normal girl who was just imagining some dirty things with my OTP. At least, and be thankful I'm not the girl who is imagining dirty things with their boyfriends..

"Can you stand and share something about. I think you're enjoying MY TIME on thinking about nonsense K-Idols." There she is. Talking like a poop.

"Excuse me. They're not nonsense."

 

"WHAT ARE YOU WHISPERING OUT THERE?"

"I'm not whispering."

 

"I caught you're babbling about something!"

 

"Maybe it's you who's imagining ma'am, not me."

 

I shut my mouth instead, rather than making an argument. I scrolled my twitter after she left. I'm doing fine at school. I got very high grades and I'm contented about that. I just wondered why many teachers hate me and kept on telling me that kpop is nonsense. Why don't they just mind their own business or just focus on teaching?

 

 


I went straightly to the other classroom to see my buddy. She has been my friend since grade school so, expect I'm still with her every time of the day. But then, I stopped in the middle because I saw some girls on the other side of the hallway crying. I thought it was some "love" matters but as I stopped and as the other girl turned back, I saw her eyes swollen, and her nose was red. This girls might be on a mental breakdown. 

I halted in my friend's room to haunt her. She was all alone seating and scrolling her phone. I was observing her but I got startled when she removed her earphones and started to cry as well. "Chorong-unnie~~~~ Hello hello~ oh? why are you crying???"

 

"You logged off?"

 

"On?"

 

".. nothing.." She stood up, get her bag and ran outside. I feel nothing but mystified. I went curious aout what is really happening. Besides, what did she mean? Logged off? There were many things I logged off before going to school. My tumblr, and my other sns. except twitter. (since I'm using it every hour for updates). Is there anything I need to know?

 

 

 

hold on...

 

 

After the teacher got mad at me, pointing her small chalk on me, I ignored and open my twitter app instead.

 

 

As I scroll, I've... 

I saw something

 

WHYYYYY??! :'(

 

and

 

[RUMORED] 

 


 

Tao went straight to his room after I got home from buying foods. It's me Kyungsoo who will narrate for now. Luhan wasn't here for a moment and did took leave for maybe 3days on Beijing. He went for his day off. But I'm afraid what's going on. Jongin was seating on the dining area holding his head while his phone on the table ringing. "GET IN." Joonmyeon hyung softly pushed me inside. "Everyone. GO HERE."

 

I went at the dining room. Sehun was crying. He wouldn't stop from crying loudly. I tapped his back which made him cried a bit more. "I got surprised seeing posts from sns. You guys don't worry. It was only a rumor."

 

"A rumor that can be true." Yifan hyung added. "If he will leave us here, I will smack his face." 

 

LEAVE?

 

 "Kyungsoo, I don't know what's really happening and maybe you didn't know as well but as I saw on sns, there were fans that crying about this. Luhan posted something before he made his account private." 

Soon I know they will realize me. Soon I know they will understand. That I only joined because of Sehun. Not because of improving my talent and sharing my knowledge about training but because of Sehun. Through him and with God, I am here performing with EXO members. 

 

But I think, I'm not belong here.

 

 

All of them joined because they want to reach their dreams. They joined because they want to share something new about the fans.
Lately I've realized I'm so selfish that I only think about Sehun. About him ONLY. 

 

Yes, Hunhan is real. I love Sehun.

I will post only on this SNS where members can't follow me. I'll make this account private for a while and will be back if I want to do so.

I have a bad feeling about on what our CEO said earlier. He said I didn't know him and so I shut my mouth. Thanks for Hyoyeon noona for  'saving' me from Kim Youngmin.

 

 


 

Chorong unni and I went straightly to the fortune teller. Well I'd like to know what's my future or the future of my bias. Nothing. I just want to know. Because it's free, why not? I also want to make Chorong unnie cheer up because of her 'Boyfriend' problem which I think really not. I think she was hiding something from me but I know she will tell it to me sooner and maybe, I'm the one who will guessed it :)

 

"OHHH. You have a fandom. Let me look at the Kpop industry instead. :) Is it okay?" She left my hand on the table and halted on the other side of the room. She presented me the 'cards' and I went excited since I saw this on some horror movies. "Pick one :)"

 

 

"Here."

 

"...."

 

 

She got startled out of nowhere. "What happened? What do you see?"

 

 

 

 

"One Kpop Idol will leave the group on the first half of this year."