Now I'm on Hiatus

Fanboy 101

 

 

Luhan sat in the soft chair while waiting for his doctor. The ceiling, walls, the floor was white as if everything was already heaven. The nurse hurriedly ran to the doors of the room. 

And his doctor came. "Hello Luhan. Long time no see.

 

I heard you're planning to leave the group?

Is that true?"

 

"Just.."

 

"Anyways, we'll not talk about it neither. It's about your health right?" Luhan nodded as the doctor write down the prescriptions. "I know the medicines you've been taken in this days were quite that bitter but, just a lil bit patience and you'll get over with this. This is a serious illness and if this get untreated, well. We don't know what's next though. A fine rest is VERY HELPFUL." 

"A month? I can't leave them just like that though."

"I know Luhan. I know. But the main topic here is all about YOURSELF. I know you must train with them. But if that company, if their treatment is very, or let's say quite harsh, well. I won't let you train hard for years already. You should quit your life as an artist if that so.

Look, no matter what happens, if that company really don't like you, they will do anything just to make you leave. 
There is two choice. Do you want to be strong as if you will be staying for so long to prove them that they can't really push you outside the world or you want to leave for yourself to seek your freedom and to get well." The doctor wrote something on the paper. "You're suffering into Subconjunctival Hemorrhage, chronic nerve headache, and Exhaustion, oh dear. Don't tire yourself. 

If you're worrying too much about the image of the group well don't. It's your health. Do you want your fans mourn if you're trying hard until you die on stage?"

"I won't regret it."

 

"Even if you eventually die on stage?"

 

"Yes. Even if they see me faint on stage. I don't care. The reason why I'm performing is because of them. I won't regret dying on stage."

 

"You really have guts. Okay then, If that's so. Just take the medicines so that we're fine. Okay?" Luhan nodded and bowed in return. His face is swelling again. 

 


 

LUHAN'S FACE WERE SWOLLEN IS HE SICK?

 

LUHAN OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL

 

Then, the sasaeng fans really went through to see what Luhan is doing. Lu browsed his social networking sites without knowing that the picture of him in the hospital is really spreading through out the SNS. "Hello? Minseok? Can you tell others that I'm fine? Thanks."

"wait what is really happening?"

 

 

Luhan stumbled and fainted on the stairs. The phone left hanging. His mom hurriedly ran upstairs, bringing Luhan's medicines on her pocket with her phone on her hands. "Luhan! Are you alright???" The tears of her mom dripping through his cheeks down to her chin. 

Luhan woke up in the hospital room.

 

"I'm glad you've finally recovered. You've been sleeping a day and a half I think. Minseok and the other member talked to me and I said you're okay. Do you still want to continue your dream?" Her mom hugged him while crying. Luhan was staring blankly on the door. 

"Mom, I know it might be hard for you to understand. But as long as there are fans who need me most right now, I'm not giving up being an SM Artist. Even though SMEnt is pushing me outside of their Town, I won't just be soft like that. I want to prove them that they're wrong. That they can't just remove me from EXO. That group became my family for a long time. There's no turning back mom." Luhan opened his laptop and there he send a letter to SMEnt. The letter were too formal to give respect to the CEO even though he don't want to.

 

To Mr. Kim Youngmin,

                  Please allow me to extend my leave in the group because of my health problems. I will still be here in China and would be back after I've been recovered from my sickness. Please call my doctor if you need some informations. Thank you. God bless.

 

 

Luhan tweeted immediately after he send the letter.

 

- I just wanna know I love you all.

 

 

- I won't be posting for a while and will be inactive because I'm sick. Thanks.

 

 

Luhan got SMEnt reply afterwards.

 

To Luhan of EXO,

                   Get well soon. 

 

 

Luhan will be hiatus for a month in different social networking sites and will be back after his sickness is already cured. For now, EXO and the fans will work together as OT11 while Luhan isn't around. What is the plan of SME after letting Luhan be on hiatus? How can Sehun and the members react to this? Will the story be alright in the end?