Author's Note

Born Into Royalty

 

 

 

God, it feels so good to check off that Mark Story Complete.

I know I say this in every chapter, but thank you so much to all the readers who subscribed, upvoted, and commented on this fic. And my lovely beta and cheerleader all wrapped in one, starlightdust. Thank youuuu, without you guys, I can assure you that this fic would have been abandoned already.

It's interesting to look back and see what my writing skill/style was like. It really changed in just over a year. But also, I'm not entirely satisfied with how I wrote this fic in certain parts. I had an entirely different story going on in the first bit of the fic, then I decided I couldn't go with it, changed direction, and re-planned everything. I didn't plan for BIR to be this long (and I'm definitely regretting it; don't expect any chaptered fics any time soon). It ended up choppy and fluctuated in terms of quality.

I knew I wanted to make changes, but I didn't know how big the changes should be. I'm definitely taking out the Taoris parts and probably touching up the first few chapters in terms of sentence structure and descriptions. Other than that, I actually don't really want to do anything drastic, because, as I said before, it's nice to see the improvements compared to before. (Also I'm too lazy to rewrite everything.)

I'll definitely miss your comments and writing BIR! Thanks for sticking around for so long c:

TL;DR: There are going to be some minor changes to BIR. I love you guys. You're all amazing.

 

 

 

EDIT 09/2016: I actually went back and edited all the parts I wanted to! So, there are some minor differences, but they're for the greater good, I promise.