The Date.

Forever Young

Nana's POV

This is not my day. This is SO NOT MY DAY. This is so sudden. Yesterday, he was beating my brother up and now I'm going to date him?! It makes no sense! Am I dreaming? Oh no...This isn't a dream. It's a noghtmare. Yes, it's a nightmare.  Worst nightmare ever! Actually, Pedo bear stealing my chocolate is the worst nightmare ever but you get my point. GAAAAAH.

I waited for Minwoo infront of the school gates so we can go home together. He's talking too long.
"Oh. There he is!" I said to myself.
"Minwoo-ah!" I shouted and waved at him.
"Oh! Noona!" He beamed as he saw me and jogged his way to me.
"Let's go!"

Me and Minwoo were about to exit the school gates when we ran into someone stupid.
"Annyeong Minwoo-sshi."
"Zico." I hissed. I pushed Minwoo behind me and glared at Zico.
"Tch. Don't worry. I won't do anything...yet." He whispered the last word and winked at me. He chuckled as he walked away from us.
"What was that about?" Minwoo scracthed his head in confusion.
"Don't mind him. He's just an attention freak." I rolled my eyes and walked home leaving Minwoo behind.
"Noona! Wait for me!" Minwoo yelled and ran towards me to catch up.

As we arrived in front of our home, I reached for my keys in my pocket and unlocked the door. Our parents aren't home because they're working and the maids are..I don't know. Dping what maids are suppose to do. I climbed up the stairs with Minwoo behind me humming Infinite's Nothing's over. I opened the door of my room and went in. Minwoo did the same to his. My room is the third room from stairs and Minwoo's is the fourth. The first and second are the bathroom and the guest room. I slomped into my bed and sighed heavily.

"Why do I have to go on a date with...HIM." i whispered to myself stressing on the last word.
I rolled to the said so I'm facing the wall and quickly took a nap. I woke up and looked at the clock.

"Oh no." I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to wash up. After I washed up, I ran to my closet and picked whatever was there. I wore a red loose shirt that says "Little Red Riding Hood" with a white tanktop beneath it. I matched them with my short denim shorts and my sneakers. I grabbed my bag and placed my make up, an umbrella and other stuff I might need inside. I ran ran down the stairs and saw Minwoo watching TV.

"Minwoo-ah. Tell umma and appa, I'll be back before my curfew." I said in a hurry.
"Araso. Where are you going anyway?" Minwoo nodded and tilted his head. I think he's wondering why I'm wearing something so casual.
"Uh.....D-date." I said.
"MWO?! WHERE?! WITH WHO?! WAAAAE?!" Minwoo whined and ran to me.
"Molla. He said I'll meet him at Sea park at 6." I explained avoiding the 'who' question.
"But it's already 6:20pm." Minwoo pointed at the closk on top of the TV.
"I know. So I gotta hurry. Annyeong Minwoo~"
"Ne. Be safe!"
"Aish. She didn't even tell me who it was." I heard Minwoo hissed to himself. Mianhae Minwoo, I can't tell you.

I ran to the bus stop and made my way to Sea Park. I arrived there at around 6:45pm. I walked around and saw no one there. It was dark and scary.
"I guess he left." I raised my shoulders and decided to go home.
"You're 45 minutes late." I heard a voice cooed behind me and I turned around.
"M-mianhae. I...slept in." I said.
"It's okay. You're..pretty anyways." Zico complimented. I stayed silent for a moment trying to process what he just said.
"K-Komawo." I bowed. Wow. this is so awkward.
"Wait. Why am I being shy?! You! You're the worst person ever!" I yelled and crossed my arms.
"M-mwo?" He raised an eyebrow and pouted.
"Threatening me so that you won't lay a finger on Minwoo. I don't even know why I agreed to this." I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk away.
"That's not it." I stopped walking as soon as he spoke. I turned around and looked at him. He was looking on the floor and scratching the back of his head. I looked at him curiously.
"I...." He stuttered.
"I....I....Nana-sshi....I..."
"What?!" I shouted getting impatient.
"I.."
"Aish~ This is a waist of my time." I turned around once again and walked away.
"I like you!" He shouted. I turned around and my heart started beating fast....Did he just....confess to..ME? ME?! What the hell?
"Pffft. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" Zico laughed so hard that he fell and rolled on the floor.
"M-m-mwoyaa." I opened my mouth at his sudden actions and can't process what was going on.
"HAHAHHA. Look at your hahahahhahahaahahhaha expression. HAHAHAHAHAHA SO PRICELESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He said between his laughes and holding on his stomach while pointing at me. So it was a joke huh? I furrowed my eyebrows and walked away...faster. Yes I was speed walking away from the laughing jerk. Damn, he pisses me off. I hope he dies. I hope he goes to hell. He's the most annoying person I've ever met!

"Araso araso. Mianhae. Yah~ Wait for me Nana!" Zico stopped laughing and ran beside me. He held my hand and I looked at him with wide eyes trying to release my hands away from him but he held unto it tightly.
"Wae? We're on date right? We should at least hold hands." He winked at me.
"But we're not-"
"Let's go! I got reservations in Kimbob." He cut me off and dragged me to Kimbob restaurant. I've got to admit, he's so cool for reserving us there. No, I don't like him or something, it's just that, Kimbob is the best restaurant in town and it's so hard to get reservations. You have to wait for your reservation to be processed and that will take a few weeks.

He lead me to the table on the back corner and pulled my chair out. I was so surprised that he was a gentleman and yeah...shocking. Zico? Pulling out a chair for a girl he pisses off? Wow, that's new.
"What do you want to order?" He asked. I grabbed the menu and tap my chin with my index finger. I face lightened up when I saw my favorite meal on the menu.
"Ddokboki." I grinned.
Zico raised his hand and the wiater immediately came to him.
"2 Ddukkboki and 2 milkshakes." Zico ordered. The waiter jotted down the order and nodded and left. There was a long awkward silence in the table since both of us doesn't know what to talk about.

"Why did you do that?" I started taking up the courage to talk to him first.
"Do what?"
"You know, beat up Minwoo."
"Ah that." He chuckled and leaned on his chair.
"He was being stubborn." He answered with confidence.
"He might be stubborn but you don't have to beat him up," I glared at him. "I mean, he's just a kid. for god's sake. You older than him." I continued.
"Why are you so protective anyways. You're just his sister and you're acting just like his girlfriend for 10 years."He smirked.
"It's because he was the only one who was beside me ever since we were kids." I defended myself.
"So? Don't you have any friends? That Micah girl."
"First of all, Yes I do but they don't understand and listen to me like Minwoo does. and Second, it's Mika. not Micah. Know your facts." I teased.
"Tch. Mika, Micah, Mina, whatever. It's just a name. Sounds like Minwoo likes you."
"Of course I'm his sister. He has to like me."
"No. More than a sister."
"What do you mean?" I said in confusion but he laughed instead of answering.
"Wow, you're really stupid." He teased. I pouted and was about to kick his leg under the table but the food suddenly arrived. Mmm..Ddokkboki smells so goooooood.
"You know, I'm just eating with you because you threatened me." I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"Eat~ Begupa." Zico gave me his eye smile and held the chopsticks on his hands and ate his Ddokkboki. I stared at him for a while in awe. He can be such a kid sometimes...Oh what am I thinking. Ddukkboki is in front of me and I'm staring at this stupid jerk. Let' eat! I grabbed my chopsticks and munched down my food.

Minwoo's POV

I was pacing back and forth in my room for the past hour. I can't help but worry about my noona. Who is she going with? A date?! It's my noona's first date and she didn't tell me about this?! She told me that she doesn't like anyone and doesn't want to date anyone unless they're Taemin from SHINee or Eli from U-kiss or even Dongwoon from BEAST. But what is she doing right now? I can't help but get paranoid. What if she really likes the guy? lol that's so impossible. What if she got threatened. It's impossible too. Isn't ir? I pulled my hair in frustatration when umma shouted from the kitchen.
"Minwoo, Nana, Dinner."

I walked down the stairs still thinking about noona's date. Is she okay? Has she eaten? I'm so worried. Oh sorry for the '' word. I learned that from Donghyun hyung. Teehee. Anyways, I walked to the dining table and sat on my usual spot.
"Where's your noona?" Umma asked as she served me rice.
"Komawo. She's on a date. She'll be back before her curfew." I  explained.
"Chincha? Waaah. Our daughter is all grown up now." Umma beamed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed myself a piece of chicken and minched down.
"Who's her date? Where did they go?" Appa asked.
"Sea Park. Molla." I answered with no expression. I just focused on my food and thinking about noona's date, still.
"Minwoo-ah." I shot my head up and looked at my umma.
"Ne umma?"
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I shook my head.
"What are you thinking about?" 
"I can't help but get worried." I lowered my head and played with my food and my fork.
"I don't even know who's the guy." I continued and pouted.
"Aww. Minwoo-ah. Are you jealous?" Umma teased.
"H-huh?"
"You're jealous of Nana's date, aren't you!" Appa teased me too.
"T-that doesn't make any s-sense." I laughed awkwardly and munched down my chicken.
"We're kidding. I mean, you're just siblings. That's just plain weird if you guys started dating." My mom commented and appa laughed. I forced a smile and finshed my food and placed them on the sink. I headed to my room and laid on my bead with my arms behind me head.
"Yeah....we're just siblings. No more....no less. No more....no...more." I repeated the last two words again and again until I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHAI! I'm back. TEEHEE.
Did you guys like the update? :3
I actually had a better idea yesterday but I was too caught up with our requirements. I seriously hate my school. They changed almost eery rules and those changes made everything worse than ever! So annoying.

Comment and Subscribe :)