Year 1994

Forever Young

After two years, No one came back for Nana. during the past two years, the keeper of the orphanage taught her everything a 2-year-old needs to know. She taught Nana how to walk, how to count from 1-10, pee and poo on the diaper and some other baby stuff.

Since Nana was just 2 years old, she doesn't know anyone from the orphanage but she plays with everyone. (A/N babies are all friendly right, talking to everyone even though they don't know them lol.) There was one time when she was playing with a 3-year old, a 5-year old guy went up to them and kicked the building blocks they stocked up.

"Heh! You could've made a building that was stronger than that!" the 5-year old bully crticized them. Nana and her friend cried and the keeper dragged the older guy out of the room.
"why'd you do that? Can't you see them minding their own business?" The keeper scolded.
"Ajhumma, why are they here? They're not even cool enough. If they become like So Nyu Shi Dae noonas then I'll be glad to have them here." The boy crossed his arms and pouted.
"Aish~ You watch too much television. Now go and apologize!" The keeper messed up his hair and pushed him inside the room.
"SHIRO!" The boy shouted and sticked his tongue out and ran away.
"What's with him?" The keeper said and scrathed her head. She went back inside the room. Nana and her friend weren't crying anymore but she can still see the trails of tears in their faces.
"Araso! Time for a bath!" The keeper announced. Nana and her friend ran to the keeper, laughing. They like taking a bath, especially with warm water. They think they're little mermaids.

After their bath, the keeper let them alone in the playroom.
"I'll come back again later to teach you guys how to talk." The keeper said.

*ding dong*
the keeper walked to the front door to see who rang the doorbell. She peeked through the small hole of the door and found a pregnant woman and a man beside her.
"Annyeong Haseyo. May I help you?" She opened the door and greeted them.
"Ne. I heard the kids here are very well-mannered?" The woman asked.
"Kureom!" The keeper beamed.
"We would like to adapt one." the man smiled.
"Oh, kuraeyo? Ne Darawa!" The keeper signalled them to come in and follow her. she lead them to her office to talk about adoption.

"So, what age would you like?" the keeper asked.
"About 2-3 years old." The woman said.
"Gender?"
"Female."
"Araso. Come with me and you can pick out the child you want to adopt." The couple stood up and followed the keeper to the playroom. Inside, they saw 7-8 little children palying, some crying and some laughing. The couple searched around the room and a lot babies attracted them. They approached each one of them but the babies only cried, some even ran away crying. The couple sighed and looked around more. They saw a little girl playing with another baby at the corner. she was too absorbed in what she was doing when the couple approached her.

"Annyeong!" The man sat to her level and waved.
"buguhakimumuugoogoobagagapoo~" The baby answered giving the man a block.
"Oh~ You want me to play with you?" The asked taking the block. The baby didn't answer and crawled to the pregnant woman and played with the jewels on her shoe. the man stood up and whispered to his wife's ear.
"She's perfect!" The man whispered.
"Should we take her then? She's adorable." she whispered back. they both nodded and called the keeper.

"You want to take her?" The keeper asked, worried.
"Ne. Is there anything wrong?" The woman questioned.
"A-aniyo. Come with me." the keeper carried the baby and led them back to the office to complete the adoption files. "It's been 2 years and the woman who left you hasn't come back. I guess she will never come back for you. It's time for you to go now." The keeper thought to herself.

The couple both signed the contract and thanked the keeper. The keeper grabbed the baby's stuff and placed them inside a bag and handed them to the man.
"Chincha Komawo." The woman said politely.
"Please promise to take good care of her."
"Ne~" The man answered.
"Ah! Wait." The keeper stopped them before they left the orphanage.
"What is it?" The man asked.
"Why do you want to adopt the baby when your wife is pregnant?" The keeper asked curiosly.
"ah! Since we're busy people, I would like someone to accompany our soon to be son everyday. Of course we'll hire maids to take care both of them. I believe children need friends right?" The man explained with a smile. 
"Ah is that so? Well, then, take care." The keeper bowed and smiled. The couple walked to the car in front of the orphanage as the driver opened the door for them. After they went inside and they were settled, the car drove away. The keeper went back inside and closed the door.

"Ah! You scared me!" The keeper flinched when she saw the 5-year old kid staring at her with a blank face.
"Ahjumma, where did they take Nana?" The boy asked.
"To their home." The keeper answered and patted his head.
"They kidnapped her? Call the police ajhumma! Nana can't be kidnapped! She can't when it's not me who's kidnapping her!" The boy argued.
"Wae, you like her?" the keeper kneeled and teased the boy.
The boy looked down and blushed but he nodded slightly. the keeper chuckled and messed up his hair.
"Aish~ You're too young. If you like her then why do you bully her?" The keeper raised an eyebrow.
"Because if I do that, she might end up liking me too." the boy said, still looking at the floor, blushing.
"Mwo? That doesn't even make sense."
"Yes it does!"
"Says who?"
"The dramas in the television!" The boy shouted and sticked out his tongue and ran away again.
"Indeed, you watch too much TV." The keeper chuckled and shook her head. she went back to the office and finalize the files of Nana's adoption.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo, I wonder who's the little boy? kekeke.
I already have a co-author :D 
 @falachen34 hihi thanks for volunteering :)
please support both of us. :)

Comments are loved. ;) Don't forget to click the subscription button :)