Year 1990

Forever Young

"Chukkahe!" The crowd cheered and threw petals of red roses as the new married couple exited the church.
"Neomu kamsahamnida Yeorobun!" The couple thanked them with a smile. While the couple were having a conversation with their friends before they leave, a woman stood in front of them.

"Umma." Soojin said.
"Chukkahae." Soojin's mother congratulated them
"Komawo umma." Soojin hugged her mother as Moogyeol smiled at them.
"So, Moogyeol, what are you planning to do?" The mother asked as she and Soojin let go of the hug.
"Well, we're going to our honeymoon in Jeju Island for a week then we'll return to Seoul to continue our work." Moogyeol explained his plan.
"Continue your work? Like you did while you were dating Soojin?" The mother questioned.
"Ne." Moogyeol nodded.
"So that means, you're gonna continue ignoring my Soojin?"
"A-aniyo."
"Umma, stop it. He's the CEO of an Hotel after all. It can't be helped." Soojin interrupted.
"Eommoni, this time i'll focus more on Soojin than my work." Moogyeol explained.
"So you're gonna ignore your work?"
"A-aniyo. What I mean is-"
"I knew it. I shouldn't have married Soojin."
"UMMA!" Soojin yelled. "Don't worry Moogyeol-ah. She's just joking." Soojin comforted the sad Moogyeol beside her.
"Tch. Make sure to never hurt my daughter, araso?" The mother chuckled.
"NE!" Moogyeol cheered.
"Moogyeol-ah! The limousine's here!" Soojin tapped Moogyeol's shoulder and pointed at the direction where the stretched limousine parked.
"Araso, Eommoni. We're going first." Moogyeol bid goodbye to his mother-in-law.
"Ne~ Have fun!" The mother smiled and waved.
"Take care umma." Soojin hugged her mother again and dragged her new husband to the limousine. They boarded the limo and waved goodbye to their friends and family.

In the limousine, Soojin noticed that Moogyeol has not talked since they talked to her mother.
"Moogyeol-ah..." Soojin started. "You okay?" Moogyeol didn't respond and just continued looking out the window.
"Moogyeol-ah." Soojin tried again.
"Y-yeobo." Soojin blushed on what she just said. It worked since Moogyeol turned his head to face Soojin with a blush on his face. Hi sighed and turned back to the window.
"Yah. Don't take to heart what my mother said to you. You know she was just joking. You know that she likes you, uh?" Soojin said.
"Arayo~" Moogyeol responded. Soojin sighed in relief. Moogyeol finally said something. She really thought they'll ahve their first married couple fight.
"then what's bothering you?"
"nothing." Moogyeol said without looking at Soojin.
"C'mon. Tell me. We're married now."
"It's just....I think you're mother's right." Moogyeol sighed.
"Right about what?"
"What I mean is...What are we gonna do with our future after we have our honeymoon?" Moogyeol looked away from the window and into Soojin's eyes.
"Just like what you said, we'll live our lives like before." Soojin smiled and placed her hand on Moogyeol's cheeks. Moogyeol held Soojin's hand and leaned into them. Soojin let go of his face and rested her head on Moogyeol's shoulder and slowly drifted to sleep. Moogyeol smiled and stared at her sleeping face. "She really looks like an angel. I'm glad she's mine." Moogyeol whispered to himself.

*screeeeech* BAM!

"Omo! What happened? Are they dead?" The crowd questioned and went near the limousine and the 10-wheeler truck that collided. they found 5 bl;oddy people inside the vehicles and called the ambulance. After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and quickly drove the 5 people to the hospital.

*beeep beeep beeep beepbeepbeepbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
"Time of death, 5:34 pm." The doctor announced with a frown and covered the dead body with the white covers of the hospital bed.

"W-where am I?" Soojin slowly opened her eyes and felt a slight pain on her waist.
"Soojin-ah!"
"Umma. where am I?" Soojin scanned the room and realized that she's lying on a hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around her head.
"Why am I here? M-Moogyeol. Where's Moogyeol?" Soojin widened her eyes on the sudden realization. Last time she check she was sleeping on Moogyeol's shoulder.
"He's not....here." Her mother replied looking down the floor.
"Where is he then?" Soojin asked again but her mother didn't answer.
"Fine. If you won't tell me, I'll ask him myself." Soojin grabbed her phone next to her and dialed Moogyeol's number

*ring ring* *ring ring* *ring ri-* "C'mon Moogyeol answer the phone!" Soojin said. "The number you dialed is temporarily our of reach. Please try a-"
Soojin hissed and dialed the number again.
*ring ring* *ring ring* "KANG MOOGYEOL! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!" Soojin yelled and dialed the number again.
"MOOGYEOL-AH! WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!" Soojin yelled again. "MOOGYEOL-AH!!"
"HE'S NOT HERE ANYMORE!" The mother yelled.
"THEN WHERE IS HE?!"
"He...he's...." The mother can't tell the real reason because she was afraid that her daughter might go crazy.
"UMMA! WHERE IS HE?! UMMA! UMMA! UMMA!" Soojin yelled as tears started to fall from her eyes. "UMMA!"
"HE'S DEAD!" The mother yelled.
"M-mwo?!" Soojin gasped and widened her eyes on the sudden news.
"H-how did that happen? That can't be true!" Soojin shook her head trying to shake off what her mother just told her.
"you mean you don't know?"
"Aniyo. Last time I checked I was sleeping on his shoulder." Soojin explained while she just stared at the blanket trying to adapt what was going on.
"So that explains it. He might have protected you and took the impact."
"I-impact?"
"Your limousine suddenly crashed into a 10-wheeler truck."
"M-mowragoyo?!" Soojin looked at her mother and saw that she was also crying. She furrowed her eyebrows and burried her face between her knees and hugged them and started to sob loudly.
"M-Mooyeol-ah!" She said between her sobs. "Moogyeol-ah!"

--After a few months--

"Umma! I'll just buy some groceries." Soojin said as she exited her house. She went to the gorcery store and bought some vegetables and some more stuff to make kimchi. When she was on her way home, someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her. She opened when she saw the person who grabbed her.
"M-Minho-sshi!" She said. (A/N Minho is Moogyeol's dongsaeng. And no not minho from SHINee lol)
"Long time no see... Soojin-ah" Minho smiled at her.

Minho invited Soojin to his house for a cup of tea since he was just a few blocks away.
"So, how have you been?" Minho asked.
"Fine. I guess." Soojin replied as she took a sip of the tea.
"Were you able to move on?"
"Not really." Soojin looked at Minho and faked a smile. "We just got married, you know? It still....hurts." Soojin said as a tear escaped her eyes. She wiped it away and gave Minho an assuring smile telling him that she's okay.
"I can help you move on.." Minho suggested.
"What do you mean?"
Minho didn't respond but instead, he leaned in closer to Soojin's face.
"Mi-minho-sshi. W-what are you d-doing?" Soojin backed away.
"I can help you move on." Minho whispered to Soojin's ear which gave her goosebumps. Minho Soojin's neck and kissed it non-stop.
"M-minho-sshi. Please don't do this. Chaebal." Soojin tried to push him away but he was too strong.
"M-min-" Soojin didn't finish her sentence when Minho suddenly locked his lips to Soojin's. Soojin gasped and Minho placed his tongue inside Soojin's mouth, exploring every inch of it. Soojin kept on pushing his chest but failed. After a few minutes, she lost energy and decided to give up. She couldn't do anything to stop Minho from her.

The next morning, Soojin woke up with bruises on her lips and with swollen eyes. She sat up and found a note on the side table. She opened it and read the content.
"Mianhae. I have to go to work. There's food in fridge, suit yourself. Thanks for last night^^ -Minho" The note read. She tore up the note and cried between her legs.
"Why is this happening to me?" She questioned. "I don't deserve this."

--After 2 years (Year 1992)--

"Agashi, a little more."
"Ugh!" The woman growned.

"WAAAAH! UWAAAAAH!" A baby's cry echoed in the room.
"Congratulations Mrs. Kang, you gave birth to a beaitiful girl." The doctor handed Soojin the baby and Soojin took her but with a black expression. She wasn't happy knowing that this wasn't Moogyeol's child. But on the other side, she was still glad that she finally got birth to a child. (A/N I know mothers with a big heart acts like that hehe. Oh sorry for interrupting.)
"What will you name her agashi?" The nurse asked.
"Kang..Nana" Soojin said. Nana was the name the she and Moogyeol wants for their baby.

After a few months, Soojin was finally discharged. She carried Nana out of the hospital and looked at her with sad eyes.
"Mianhae, Nana-sshi" Soojin whispered. Nana flinched in her sleep.
Soojin drove Nana to an orphanage and laid her on a box with a note on it.
"Hi. I'm Kang Nana. Please take good care of me while my mother is away. There has been a lot going on, and she wants to protect me from the dangers that might happen. She promised that she'll come back for me after 2 years." The note read.

Thunder clapped and rain started to pour. The door of the orphanage opened and the keeper noticed that a baby was crying outside. She picked it up and searched around the area but found no one so she decided to take her in and feed her a bottle of milk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter is out. Hihi.
this is actually a flashback so yeah. the next chapters will be also a flashback.

How's the first chapter? Too much drama? XD yeah. I kinda changed the reason why she got prego XD Sorry.

Comment and subscribe! :D