Bullying is a no no.

Forever Young

Author's note: Before you guys start, I just wanna tell you guys that there will be a very few violent words later just a few so yeah. About 3 words? Be prepared. Don't let your parents catch you LOOL. Carry on.

Play these at the same time (not related to the story tho. it's just osm lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qkZzMcUYxg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--After 2 years (2005) (Minwoo's age: 11 Nana's Age: 13)--

Nana's POV

Mm. Ice cream. ** *Slurp* * *slurp* *burp* The best ice cream I've ever tasted. I was busy my ice cream when someone approached me.
"Excuse me, that's mine." A silhouette of a guy appeared infront.
"Nu-nugusaeyo?" I took a better look at the guy's face but I saw nothing but black.
"Give that back!" The man shouted. He grabbed my ice cream and pulled it to him. I lost grip and snatched it away from me and it.

Eew. He just my saliva. Tch.
"-up."
I want some more ice cream!
"-ke up!"
Where's the ice cream store?! I want some ice cream! I want vanilla, chocolate and strawberry! NOOOOW!
"WAKE UP!"
I quickly shot up and accidentally bumped my head into someone who woke me up.
"Apa." We both hissed.
"I can't believe noona has a hard head."
"Oh. Minwoo. It's you. What are you doing here?" I looked at him still holding my aching forehead.
"It's time for school. Can't believe you slept in again. You were dreaming about ice creams again, right?" Minwoo raised an eyebrow.
"Aniyo~" I denied. "What time is it anyways?" I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. "MWO?! I only have 30 minutes to prepare! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I shouted at Minwoo.
"I was. but you wouldn't-"
"Nevermind. I gotta get ready." I cut him off and ran to the bathroom.

Eottoke?! I'm gonna be late! Aish~ Where the is the shampoo? Ah there it is. I quickly applied the shampoo and rubbed my hair.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I screamed as the shampoo foam went into my eyes. I opened the shower and rinsed it off. After taking a bath, I looked at myself in the mirror. Aish~ My eye is so red. eottoke? Cramming .

I went out of the bathroom with only towel on. When I stepped out, I found Minwoo reading some magazines on my bed.
"Yah. Are you not gonna eat breakfast?" I asked him placing my hands on my hips. He looked at me, somewhat stunned.
"A-aniyo. I-I already a-ate." Minwoo stuttered. I nodded and went straight to the closet. What should I wear today? hmmm.
"N-noo-noona."
"Ne?"
"I'll g-go wait f-for you downstairs. Annyeong." Minwoo quickly stood up and ran outside like he just saw a ghost. What's up with him? Oh well, now what to wear.

After thinking for a minute, I got irritated and just grabbed whatever. I put on my underwear first, of course. Who would put on their clothes before their underwear anyway? Oh I just remembered the last year, Minwoo stil didn't know how to dress himself and he just went out to play wearing his underwear over his clothes. lmao. That was so funny. Anyway, 10 more minutes before school starts. Aish. I'm gonna be dead. I quickly buttoned up my white blouse, slid my floral skirt up and tucked in the blouse. I grabbed my slim red belt which was hanging on the closet door. I went to my mirror and tied up my wet hair into a messy ponytail and quicly grabbed my bag and placed all my stuff need for school. I ran down the stars and quickly wore my white flats.

"Minwoo-ah! Let's go!" I called him.
"Noona. Eat your breakfast first!" Minwoo ran to me and pulled me to the kitchen.
"There's no time! Let's go!" I shoved his hand from mine and grabbed him instead and pulled him towards the door.
"Annyeong umma~ We'll be back after school!" I shouted. I heard them said "araso" so I quickly ran to Seoul King University (A/N Completely made up lol. This university has elementary, middle, high school and college. So this is where they'll be studying for the rest of their lives. LOL) with Minwoo behind me.
We were running so fast that I accidentally tripped and the stuff on my hand fell. Good thing that there were no bruises.
"NOONA!" Minwoo immediately ran to me when I fell and helped me grab my stuff.
"You should slow down!" Minwoo scolded me. "Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and helped me stand up. He dusted off the dust on my skirt and pulled me and ran. After a few more seconds, we finally reached SK University. We only have 3 minutes before school starts and we were just standing in front of the gate trying to catch our breath. I looked at my watch and coughed.

"M-Minwoo-ah......my...stuff..." I said still trying to catch some air. He gave my my stuff with shaking hands.
"I'll..meet you...here..after....school. *cough cough*" He nodded and I quickly ran to my classroom.
"Noona! Cham...kaman!" Minwoo shouted. I turned around and he offered me his water bottle.
"Isn't this yours?" I asked pointing at the water bottle.
"Ne...Just drink. You're...tired...right?" I stared at him for a moment and grabbed the bottle. I twisted the cap and drank half of it. I thanked him and ran to my classroom. 1 minute left! I ran faster and luckily, I reached the classroom before the teacher arrived. I walked towards my seat which is just next to my best friend, Gong Mika.

"Good Morning!" I greeted.
"Annyeong. What happened to you? You're sweating." Mika said.
"Ah ne~ Minwoo and I ran." I explained.
"Minwoo? Your brother?" She asked.
"Ne."
"It's so cool that Minwoo became a Kingka in such a young age."Mika smiled.
"He got it from me you know?" I smirked.
"Ayy..You really have a big head!" Mika slapped my head lightly and smirked. 

"Sorry I'm late. Let's get started. Open your books on page 88 and answer numbers 1-15." Our math teacher didn't even greet us and just barged into the room and telling us to answer that much items. Wow, he's so...urgh! After 5 minutes, I've finished everything. Kekeke. I'm pretty good at math you know. I'm just lazy. Too much numbers to answer. I hate it. But I find it easy, on the other hand.....
"Mika, need some help?" I asked the orange headed girl seating beside me. I noticed her sweating and tapping her chin with her pencil. I looked at the item where she was trying to figure out.
"Mwoya~ You didn't even started!" I laughed at her and I felt her glare at me and I stopped.
"Did I already tell you that you have a big head?" She asked me, faking an eye smile.
"Maybe?" I teased. She rolled her eyes and went back to her work. i sighed and taught her. I was glad that she was an easy learner, she's just forgetful sometimes so, yeah. Oh and, she's pretty lazy, like me. We're so alike. kekekeke.

*ring ring*
Yay! It's time for our lunch break! (A/N They go to school at 10am and have 1 hour each subject. They go home around 4.)
"Pleae pass your papers." The teacher instructed. We handed him the papers and quickly headed out the room. As we went out, there were a lot people walking in the hallways, chatting and laughing and some crying. Wow, such drama queens. Me and Mika don't go to the cafeteria to eat our lunch, we bring our own and we always hang out in the rooftop. The wind is so refreshing up there and it's so peaceful. When we reached the roof top, we sat down on our useal spot, which is at the corner and opened our lunches.

"What'd you get?" i asked her excitedly.
"I got Maki and sushi. Oh and banana milk." She said examining her food."You?"
"I got geolbogi." I answered. She pouted and you know what that means? That means she wants to trade. kekeke. No waaay.
"No."
"Chaebal?" She pleaded and tried to do aegyo.
"Fine. Let's share." I furrowed my eyebrows and she just grinned at me. After we finish our lunch, we packed up and decided to go to the restroom. On our way, Mika suddenly said something very interesting.

"Ah~ Nana. I just remembered something. I wanted to ask this to you for a long time now but I didn't have the chance." she started.
"What is it?"
"When I was a kid, I had a friend in the orphanage."
"So?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I think she has the same name as you. Kang Nana."

I stopped for a moment. Orphanage? But I've never been to an orphanage. That's weird.
"Werid huh? That wasn't you right? It can't be. You're rich, there's no way you could be an orphan." She chuckled and headed towards the restroom. I shook my head and walked after her. That's impossible. Me? Being an orphan? Haha. Kang Nana is a pretty common name. Anyone could have it. When we entered the restroom, there were 2 girls talking inside, more like gossiping. I could recognize them though. I think they're in my class.

"Why are you not with P.O. oppa?" One girl said. I think that was Bora.
"He said he needs to help Zico take care of something." The other girl responded, which was definitely Hyorin.
"And what is that?" Bora asked.
"I think it has to with Nana-sshi." Hyorin whispered but I still manage to hear. 
"Oh? Isn't he crushing on Nana-sshi?" Bora asked and Hyorin nodded.
"What's he gonna do?"
"P.O oppa told me the other day that Zico oppa went to her dongsaeng and ask him about Nana's like so he can give it to her." Hyorin answered.
"Chincha?"
"Uh. But the dongsaeng refused to give Nana's information and today they'll meet up in the gym. That's all I know."
"Nana's dongsaeng's name is Minwoo right? The kingka of the elementary school?"
"Ne. He's the youngest kingka ever. Thanks to his sister." Hyorin said.

"Yah. Nana. What are you doing? Let's go." I jumped at the suddent shock and turned around just to find Mika behind me.
"A-araso." We both exited the restroom and headed back to the rooftop.
"What's wrong? Something's bothering you?" Mika asked.
"Do you know Zico?" I asked.
"Zico? Oh! The playboy? Wae? Do you like him? Oh no no no no no no NO! NO! YOU CAN'T!" Mika shook her head repeatedly.
"That's not it! I heard Bora and Hyorin talking and they said that they'll meet up with Minwoo in the gym." I explained.
"Wae?"
"Molla. They said, Minwoo refused to give information about me."
"Oh chincha?"
"Ne."

.............

"there was another rumor about Zico!" Mika gasped.
"What is it?
"A lot of people said that he's violent if you piss him off."
"Chincha?!"
"Ne. Do you think Minwoo pissed him off?"
"........" I thought for a while and got worried. "Aniyo. Minwoo's not the type that get people pissed off." I laughed nerously. I thought for a while and got really really worried. What if Zico was short-tempered? What if Minwoo pissed him off? Why are they meeting in the gym anyway?
"Why does Zico wants your information anyway, does he like you? Do you know- YAH! KANG NANA COME BACK HERE WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" I stood up and ran. Sorry Mika, I'll listen to you later, right now, Minwoo might be in trouble. I quickly ran to the gym and reached there in just 3 minutes. I stopped infront of the gym door to catch air and I heard voices from inside.

"Still not giving me Nana's information, you bastard?" One guy said.
"No." *pack* *cough cough* I covered my mouth and listened further.
"What about now?"
"Sh-shiro!!!" *PACK!" *COUGH COUGH COUGH* Minwoo-ah. Why aren't you fighting back?
"! What a stubborn dongsaeng. You really won't tell us?"
"Never!" Before the guy hits Minwoo again, I barged in the door with watery eyes.
"Stop it!" I cried.
"N-Noona." Minwoo said. I saw him lying there with blood on his lips and bruises on his face and arms.
"N-nana-sshi. How'd you..." The guy with the Justin bieber-like hair said.
"Why were you hitting my dongsaeng?"
"I-i...." I walked towards him and slapped him.
"Don't you guys dare bully my brother!"
"Aish!" The guy faced me and smirked. "You're so pretty when you're mad." He said as he caressed my face.
"Take your filthy hands off me. I don't even know you." I hissed.
"I'm Zico, just so you know. And this...is my new hair cut." He bragged. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"You have a bigger head than me. You disgust me. ." I teased. He frowned and glared at me then at Minwoo.
"Aish. This was out of plan. Anyways, we're not done with you Minwoo. Annyeong My Nana." Zico winked at me and I scrunched my nose with disgust. Can't believe someone like that exists.

"Minwoo-ah!" I turned around as I heard voices from behind. I saw 5 guys running to him. I guess they're their friends.
"Minwoo-ah. Are you alive?" The blonde shook him and Minwoo coughed. All of them sighed in relief including me. i walked towards them and pointed the red-headed guy, the curly-head guy and the normal looking guy to assist Minwoo to the clinic.
"You two who looks like each other, help me clean these up." I instructed referring to the blodd stains on the floor. They all nodded awkwardly and the 3 left the gym with Minwoo on the arms. And I stayed with the other two friends.

While we were cleaning, I saw the two of them glancing at me.
"Oh. Mianhae. Where are my manners. Annyeong haseyo. Chonun Kang Nana-imnida." I bowed and smiled at them.
"Annyeong. We're the Jo twins. I'm Youngmin and this is Kwangmin." Introduced the blonde one. Wow. No wonder they look alike.
"Kang Nana, is it? You're Minwoo's Noona?" Since the brown haired guy talked, I'm guessing he's Kwangmin.
"Ne. Waeyo?" I asked.
"Why do you have different surnames if you're siblings?" Kwangmin asked.
"Ah. We get that a lot. My parents just wanted to change my surname since No Nana doesn't sound good." I explained. I saw them nodded and I smiled and continued to clean up the blood stains.

No one's POV

"Changing the surname? It doesn't even make sense." Kwangmin whispered to Youngmin. Youngmin nodded and shook his head.
"Nevermind that. Let's just help her clean." Youngmin said.

"Yah! Kang Nana! You left me alone in the rooftop!" Mika shouted as she barged in.
"Oh. Mika. Mianhae. I just need to finish cleaning up and I'll be back." Nana answered.
"Aish. You should've texted me. Come I'll help you." Mika grabbed the mop Nana was holding and noticed that two guys were looking at her.
"Oh. Annyeong haseyo. Chonun Gong Mika-imnida. I'm Nana's best friend." Mika grinned and the twins introduced themselves. While cleaning up, they were talking about Minwoo and Nana's adventure. So it was pretty fun and Nana and Mika became closer to the twins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long Chappie?
Haha mianhae. 
The chapter's kinds lame right? Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm not good at making a scene very dramatic. lmao.

Comment and Subscribe.
If you won't comment, I'll contact the City Hunter and hunt you down. kekekekkeke^^