The changes.

Forever Young

 

Nana's POV

It has been 5 years. I'm already a Senior while Minwoo is a sophomore. We still go to our same school. Still have the same friends. Gong Mika is still childish as ever. Even so, she's still my best friend ever! Donghyun oppa, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin still hangs out with Minwoo..almoast everyday. They always hang out in our house, so I became close to them somehow. Yesterday, they invited me to the garage and watch them perform something for the festival that will be held next week.

"Nana-sshi. Come with us!" Donghyun jumped infront of me like a little kid and grinned like an idiot.
"You know, sometimes I forget that you're older than me. What is it?" I crossed my arms and stared at the grinning idiots (except for Jeongmin. He was just standing there eating his lollipop) behind the bigger idiot. 
"It's a surprise!" Minwoo sang.
"Better close your eyes." Youngmin walked behind me and covered my eyes with my hands. I was about to push his hands away when Kwangmin spoke.
"No peeking!"
"Hold on to my hand and you'll be safe." I felt Hyunseong grabbed my hand and lead towards a place that who knows where. I felt a warm feeling as we enter something dark. Yes, I can tell it's dark. Then suddenly, Hyunseong and Youngmin stopped.
"Okay. We'll let go of in a count of three." Minwoo instructed.
"Hana..." I heard Kwangmin said. Oh my, what are they up to.
"Deul....." Youngmin continued. Oh . What is this. This is so nerve wracking. What if they'll show me some pron stuff. That's just plain gross.
"Set!" All of them cheered. Youngmin removed his hands from my eyes and I slowly opened them. Once I got a clear vision of the whole place and I was so shocked.

"Nothing?" I muttered. "What is this? I thought there was a surprise." I pouted and crossed my arms on my chest.
"Here's the surprise!" Minwoo ran at the middle of the room and shouted while raising his hands up showing me how wide the place is.
"it's a surprise alright." I said and started exporing the whole room. I glanced at every corner and saw a boombox at the right corner.
"At least there's something here." I said while looking at the boombox. I turned around and saw them grinning at me again.
"Would you stop that? You guys are so weird." I rolled my eyes and looked around more.
"Noona. Sit here." Minwoo held my shoulders and pushed me down the floor gently next to the boombox and I leaned on the wall. I looked at them with confusion. What are they up to now? They huddled together at the middle of the room and whispered something.
"Fighting~" They pumped their fists and cheered.
"Jeongmin hyung please set up the music." Kwangmin ordered. Jeongmin didn't say anything and just walked to the boombox, which was next to me, and pressed the play button. Here's my chance.
"Jeongmin. What are you guys up to?" I asked him.
"Tch. It's not that I want to do this. But they forced me to. Don't expect too much." He said coldly. It has been 5 years since we knew each other. But he's still acting coldly to me. He's so arrogant. I pouted and crossed me arms and sulked. After the CD loaded, the music started.

"Noona~ Here's the surprise. Tell us your opinion after." Minwoo sang. I watched carefully and they started singing and snapping their fingers.
Woah. This is a new side of them. Kwangmina and Youngmin so mature than their usual self. Hyunseong is so charming and Donghyun doesn't look like a kid. Minwoo, he really looked handsome. Especially when he started to rap. Makes me think if he's really related to me. Yes, I knew he had a great voice and I knew that he's good at dancing, but I never knew he can be this...great. He has great looks, great personality..he's seems...perfect. I just stared at Minwoo for a while when I saw something very unsual.
"Did.....he just....smiled?!" I whispered to myself.
"J-jeongmin....smiled?" I stared at the smiling Jeongmin infront. Oh my gosh. He is smiling. He's so attractive. It's true that smiling makes you 10 times more attractive. My heart skipped a beat there for once. He almost seemed human. I only saw the arrogant side of him. This is new.

"Neo hanamaneul wihan nan neoui Boyfriend~" The sang and made a pose. I stood up and clapped and cheered and whooed and ran to them and hugged them like a crazy fangirl.
"you guys are so amazing~" You gave them thumbs up and smiled at them like a freak.
"You really think so?" Youngmin brightened. I nodded until my head falls off.
"Komawoooo~" Kwangmin said as he hugged me and lifted me up and spun me around.
"Y-y-yah! Jo Kwangmin~" Minwoo yelled.
"Araso araso. You're always so protective. Psh." Kwangmin gently placed me down and I giggled
"Oh are you guys performing in the festival?" I asked.
"Ne!" They chorused.
"You guys are gonna win for sure~" I cheered.
"Thank you, Nana yeobo." Hyunseong said and gave me a peck on my cheek. I blushed but gigled. He was always so touchy touchy so I got used to it.
"YAH! STOP DOING THAT!" Minwoo protested.
"YAH! WHO'S OLDER?!" Hyunseong argued back.
"I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE MOLESTING MY SISTER!" Minwoo sulked.
I can't help but laugh at their argument. Seriously, there's high school students and they fight like kindergartens.

I stopped laughing as soon as a I heard my phone beeped. I fished my phone out of my pocket and checked the message.

To: Nana ♥
Fr: Jiho ♥

Baby~ I'm hungry. Have you eaten? Let's get lunch together.^^

I smiled at the text and replied back.

To: Jiho ♥
Fr: Nana ♥

Araso. Meet me infront of my house after 30 minutes. :3 ppyong~

"Hey guys. I gotta go. See you later." I waved and smiled at them.
"She's going to he boyfriend again." Minwoo rolled his eyes and looked down.
I sticked out my tongue and waved again. They all nodded....all except Jeongmin...and waved back.

I exited the garage and walked my way up to my room. I took a quick shower and dressed up nicely. I wore a yellow striped shirt that shows my left shoulder and white shorts with circle buttons on the sided. I grabbed my bag and slung it on my shoulder and wore my boots. I ran down the stairs and waited for Jiho to arrive. It has been three years since I strated calling him by his real name. Zico...i mean..Jino and I have been dating for 5 years now. At first, you all know that he threatened me just to get me on a date but it changed after a year. He started being protective. He became a gentleman and even stopped bullying other people. "I know that you don't like bullies so I'll try to stop." He told me. I noticed him trying so hard for months. He still bullied other people but he was being reasonable. He only people who bullies him and never hit other people like he usually does the first time I met him. That's an improement right. And at first, I really really really really hate him to the point that I want to shove a large knife on his throat but that thought changed after a year. Right now, he's one of the most important people in my life and I want to treasure him.

*ding dong*

"Oh he's here." I looked at the clock and it has only been 15 minutes. "He's early."
I walked to the door and opened it.
"You're ear-" I stopped when I noticed that it wasn't Jiho.
"Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else." I apologized and laughed awkwardly.
"Boyfriend?" The guy asked and I nodded shyly. The guy standing infront of me looks kind of cute. No, not CUTE. he's cute. Like...a little brother or something. LOL. You guys know what I mean. He has a baby face and has teeth like spongebob. He's wearing an NY cap and casual clothes.
"Are you, by any chance, Kang Nana?" He asked me.
"Ah ne~ May I know who you are?" I asked him.
"You already have a boyfriend?" He ignored my question and looked at me, waiting for my answer. I nodded hesistantly. Who is this guy?
"Araso." He bowed and ran away.
"Y-yah!" I yelled. Wow what a weird guy. Weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life. Weirder than seeing the jo twins running around our house in their underwear. I mean seriously, don't they know I also live here? Anyway, I wonder who's that cute little kid? I was staring at the direction where the boy ran off to when I heard footsteps coming closer.

"What's wrong baby?" I turned my head and saw Jiho smiling and kissed me on the cheek.
"Something weird happen." I said shaking my head. I closed the door and held Jiho's hand and walked to somewhere to eat our lunches.
"What happened?" He asked as we walked hand by hand.
"You don't wanna know." I chuckled and gave him me eyesmile.
"Tch. Keeping secrets are we?" I teased and pinched my cheeks. I puffed my cheeks and rubbed them.
"Stop doing that it hurts!" I punched his shoulder lightly and he chuckled.
"Let's go~" He cheered and ran off while dragging me.

I wonder who's that kid though. His face keeps on flashing on my mind. Plus, his eyes looks so familiar. Where have I seen him before? Oh well, might as well enjoy this lunch date with Jiho~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet you guys already know who's the "little kid" Mehehehe. Comment me your guesses ;)

Sorry, but I won't be making Zico a main character here. He's just......supporting character? lol. He won't appear much though. Maybe the next 2 chapters will be his last appearance. Maybe. just maybe ;)

Comment and Subscribe :)

OH EH GEE. BILASA'S (B1A4. I like calling them bilasa) NEW MV TEASER IS OUT. OH . SPAZZ WITH ME :"> 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5CtPo72qkfk