Dongsaeng's Jealous

Forever Young

A/N: Yeap! Baro's the little boy who used to bully Kang Nana before she was adopted XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minwoo's POV

"Nana-aaaaaah~"
"Ne, Oppa?"
"Please teach me this equation."
"Araso."

Same old routine everday. Baro-sshi is always with Nana noona asking for her help in EVERY subject. In Math, English, History..and subject you can think of. And yes, even PE. And then..noona will agree acting like she doesn't know anything. I mean, it's pretty obvious that this hyung likes Noona. no one can miss that....And no I'm not jealous. I'm just saying. And then...in 5 seconds someone will yell: "Yah! How many times would I have to tell you to stay away from her?"

In 5

4

3

2

and...

1.

"Yah! How many times would I have to tell you to stay away from her?" Zico hyung yelled from the other side of the hallway. And then Noona will say....
"Oppa, he's just asking for my help." And then Zico hyung will say......"Well, it's pretty obvious that he's flirting with you!" And then Baro hyung will say...."I'm not! Really!"

And I'm just here, leaning on a wall waiting for noona so we can walk home together.

"Noona let's go-" I got cut off when Zico hyung placed his hand in front of my face. Huh, this is new. He usually let us go.
"You do this everday! Don't you get the hint?" He whispered.
"Hint? What are you talking about Zico oppa?" Nana noona raised an eyebrow, eyeing Zico. I blinked at Zico, awaiting for his answer, but instead he kicked the dirt and cursed loudly.
"Godammit Nana! That guy," he pointed at Baro, "is seriously in love with you!" He yelled, glaring at Baro.
"E-eh? He's not! Really! Right Baro oppa?" Nana noona looked at Baro who scratched the back of his neck and looked down. I looked at noona and she covered and gasped.
"O-oppa. You like me?!" The three of us turned our attention to the boy who nodded.
"I knew it! C'mon Nana!" Zico hyung grabbed Noona's wrist and pulled her away. "Minwoo you're coming too!" I looked at him and ran behind him and noona but noona twisted her wrist and Zico hyung stared at her with the 'what-are-you-doing' look.

"Oppa, I still have to teach Baro oppa! I'll go with you later." Nana noona said.
"M-MUH?!" Zico hyung and Baro said in unison. I stared at the three of them. Yes, I'm the fourth wheel XD
"C'mon Baro oppa. My place or yours or the library?" Nana noona walked close to Baro hyung.
"U-uh..." I guess Baro hyung's lost for words.

"That's it Nana! If you won't come with me this instant, we're over!" Zico hyung yelled.
"But- But Jiho Oppa! He needs m-"
"No! It's either him, or me. Take your pick!"
"O-oppa....Don't do this." Noona started to tear up. I kinda felt my heart shatter when her tear fell from her eyes. Aish. Eotteokke.
"C'mon, tell me." Zico hyung said impatiently. Nana noona looked at Baro and Zico hyung.
"Mianhae Zico oppa. But Baro oppa needs my help." Noona looked down. FJLJDFLSD Zico hyung just got rejected....
"Araso." Zico hyung left without another word. But staring at his disappearing back, I can tell that he's hurt and I know that Nana noona can tell too.

I turned around and saw something unexpectable.
Noona was sobbing.
She was sobbing.
And Baro hyung...
is..
hugging her.
Baro hyung is hugging noona.
Cha Sunwoo is hugging MY noona.
I strode over and yanked noona out of Baro hyung's hug.

"M-minwoo?" Noona stared at me with her wet eyes.
"Don't touch her! You're the reason why she's crying!" I tried not to sound too rude but my voice came out aggressive.
"I was just comforting your noona. Calm down dude." 
"Don't dude me! I am capable of comforting MY NOONA!" I yelled. "Let's go!" I grabbed noona's hand and dragged her home.

BARO'S POV

"His tone sounded like he treats Nana more than a sister." I said scratching my head and decided to walk home since I'm the only one left. Oh my.

Nana's POV

I was dragged by my own dongsaeng back home. How great. I still can't believe Zico oppa just broke up with me. I mean seriously, I was just helping Baro oppa. *sigh*

"Noona."
"Ne, Minwoo?"
"I don't want to see you near Baro hyung."
"Ah wae? Not you too!"
"Just don't okay?"

"You're not my mother so I don't get why I have to listen to you! You're just my dongsaeng and I'm your noona! So you listen to me and stop telling me what to do!" I snapped. Tears welled up in my eyes and I ran up the stairs and locked myself in my room before the tears falls down. I plopped on my bed and began to sob loudly with the pillow.