It's Official

Forever Young

Minwoo's POV

I woke up the next day with swollen eyes. I couldn't sleep. You guys know why. Yes, I was worried sick. Noona came back home at around 11pm. That's 1 hour past her curfew. She never broke her curfew. What is she up to? Has she gone crazy? What the hell is with this guy? Dows noona really like him? Ugh! I couldn't think straight. I jumped out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to get ready for school. I took a cold shower to relieve my stress and after that, I brushed my teeth. I exited the bathroom and opened my dresser and grabbed me a pair of boxers to wear. I put them on and opened my closet next. I grabbed a pair of shorts with knee length and a wore my brown vest with a white t-shirt under it. I wore my vans shoes and headed straight to the kitchen. As I entered the room, I saw my noona and my parents chatting and laughing together.

"Oh~ Minwoo-ah. You woke up. Come let's eat~" Noona sang and patted the seat next to her. I walked towards the seat and sat. My umma placed rice on my plate and some bacon. I took a scoop and ate.
"Noona." I started. "Who's your date yesterday?" I continued.
"Mm...I-I'll tell you later." She winked at me and smiled. I nodded slightly and continued to eat. After eating, me and noona said goodbye to our parents.
"Annyeong umma. we'll be back after school." Noona and I bowed.
"Araso. Just don't miss curfew again." Appa and umma chorused. Noona smiled at them and grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

Nana's POV

Me and Minwoo walked to school silently. No one dared to talk. This was the first time that the so-called awkward silence occured between the both of us. How will I tell him that I'm dating Zico? His enemy, the guy who beat him up the other day, the rude jerk. Nothing makes sense. But I need to tell him. I do.

--flashback--

No one's POV

After having dinner , Nana and Zico faced each other.
"Zico. Thanks for the dinner. Then..." Nana bowed down and walked away.
"Wait! Nana." Zico stopped her.
"What now?" Nana sked impatiently.
"One more thing." Zico started. "The deal isn't done yet."
"What?! I did what you asked me to do! I went opn a date with you and now you have to stay away from Minwoo!" Nana argued.
"Aniyo~ You have to tell everyone that we're dating." Zico grinned.
"What the hell? That wasn't part of the deal!!!!" Nana yelled.
"Yes it is."
"No it's not."
"Yes, it's certainly is."
"I'm pretty sure it's not!"
"According to my calculations, it is."
"YAAAH! It's not! And THAT's final!" Nana grew impatient and walked away.
"Fine! Then I wonder what will happen to Minwoo tomorrow or maybe on the next day and on the next day and on the next day....." Nana ignored him and continued to walk away until Zico's voice faded completely.

--end of flashback--

Nana's POV

*sigh* Eottoke? Am I really willing to sacrifice my life just for Minwoo? Why, yes, yes I am. Why am I een hesitating. But still...we're talking about Zico, the biggest player and worst guy that has ever lived in the universe. I keep on tapping my fingers when the chool was already near. What if Zico showed up? What if he does something to me infront of Minwoo like hugging or holding hands? Things would be so messy. I should tell him now. I have to tell him before Zico does. Come on, Nana. You can do it. I took a breath and looked at Minwoo.
"Minwoo-ah." I held his arm to stop him from walking further.
"Ne, noona?" Minwoo looked up to me and smiled.
"I..have something to tell....you." I muttered but he was still able to hear it. Minwoo tilted his head waiting for me to talk.
"I....." I started. "I...I..." I struggled to say the words.
"I...."

"Nana~" A voice cooed behind us and we turned around and saw the jerk walking to us. I looked at Minwoo and saw him glarin at him. Oh .
"Z-zico."
"Oh. Good Morning." Zico smiled and greeted me.
"Tch. So girly." Minwoo hissed and Zico glared at him.
"Yah. Kang Nana, you haven't told him?" Zico rolled his eyes and turned to me.
"I-I was gonna but you interrupted." I pouted and tapped my fingers harder.
"Oh chincha? Should I continue for you?" Zico offered.
"A-aniyo. I'll do it."
"Araso. I'll wait for you at the lockers." Zico smiled and I nodded. He hugged me with one arm and kissed my cheek which cause me to turn red. He left and I looked at Minwoo in shock.
"N-noona. A-are y-you.......him? You? and...him? Are..." Minwoo couldn't find the right words to say but I still manage to get his question. I nodded shyly and hung my head low.
"So that means...he's your....last night.....curfew....Noona?" Minwoo struggled once again. I nodded still hunging my head low.
"Tch." Minwoo chuckled and started laughing softly. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows.
"M-minwoo-ah."
"Wow. I didn't know that noona likes guys who beats someone up. I get it. Noona finally has a boyfriend. Araso. I understand. I'm so happy for you." Minwoo patted my shoulder and smiled at me but I can sense the sarcasm and hurt in his eyes. I can't help but feel sorry to him. There's nothing I can do. If you just know the whole situation, you would've understood me.
"Minwoo-ah." I sighed.
"Hope Zico hyung makes you happy. Araso. Annyeong Noona. I'll be late. See you later." He waved at me and walked away. I sighed once more and headed to my own building. I walked towards the lockers and saw Zico waiting beside mine. He was leaning on the locker with his head staring at the floor and his hands on his pockets. He heard my footsteps and looked up and smiled at me.
"You told him?" He asked. I nodded without looking at him.
"Now that's my girl." Zico praised me and hugged me from the back. I flinched from his touch and tried to shove him off but decided not to. He might get mad and do something stupid. I grabbed everything that I needed for the whole day and shoved them inside my bag. I closed my locker and Zico whispered something.
"I'll walk you to class, girlfriend." I can feel his breathing on my ear and he kissed me on the cheek. He let go of my waist and held my hand and walked me towards my next class. Aish~ My life is officially a mess.

Minwoo's POV

I didn't listen to the teachers infront. I have a lot in my mind that's more important than lessons. Why....Noona, and Zico? Dating? That phrase was still very much new to me. I mean seriously, nothing makes sense. One day they were yelling at each other and now they're dating? Something's wrong. I pulled my hair out of frustration and groaned enough for the whole class to hear.
"Mr. No, are you finally transforming into a tiger?" The teacher asked sarcasticly. The whole class snickered.
"A-aniyo." I answered.
"Then pay attention and stop daydreaming." The teacher scolded.
I leaned on my chair and sighed heavily.
"I will ask my noona later and get every detail of everything. Must find out the truth. Something is not right." I told myself.

After school, I exited the school and saw Noona waiting for me near the gates...and she was talking to him.
"Oh. Minwoo's here." Noona smiled and waved at me. I walked towards her but stared at Zico.
"What's THAT doing here?" I pointed at the 'thing' standing beside my noona.
"Yah. I thought you told him." He nudged noona and noona glared at him.
"She did." I answered for noona.
"Then why'd you ask?" He asked back.
"Because we're going home and you can't go with is. That's why."
"Of course I can. She even invited me." Zico wrapped his arm around noona's shoulder and I looked at noona surprised.
"No! I didn't! Yah. Stop teasing him. Go home already." Noona shoved Zico's arm and he pouted.
"Araso araso. I'll be going then. I'll call you tonight." Zico kissed my noona's cheeks and waved goodbye but noona just stood there and did nothing. I knew it! Something's not right! Haha!

As soon as we reached our home, we entered our rooms and dressed up. After dressing up in casual clothes, I knocked on Noona's door.
"Come in." She said from the inside. I opened the door and entered the pink room.
"Oh. Minwoo. What's wrong?" Noona asked me while she was playing with he laptop on her bed. She was wearing a loose shirt that showed the srta of her bra on her left shoulder and shorts that showed her white and perfect legs. I stared at her for a while. I shook my head to snap out of it and back to reality. "He's you're sister, Minwoo." I said to myself.
"Minwoo, what's wrong?" Noona asked once more.
"Uhm..can I ask you something?" She look up and waited for my question.
"Why are you dating..you know." I looked at her with a serious face and she looked away. Ha! There's something wrong!
"I- I like him."
No you don't. Don't lie to me noona."
"I'm not."
"Then why do you like him?"
"He's....He's..."
"You couldn't even answer me." I pouted and placed my hands on my hips.
"I just do okay?"
"No, you don't."
"Yes I do."
"Wae?"
"He's...nice."
"Nice? She beat me up! He cursed you! You call that nice?!" I exploded.
"YOU DON'T KNOW HIM OKAY? THAT WAS THE OTHER DAY. HE WAS A GENTLEMAN LAST NIGHT AND I FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE. HAPPY?!" Noona yelled at me. I gulped and looked at my noona.
"M-mianhae. I didn't mean to shout at you." Noona apologized.
"Do you really like him?" I asked to confirm. She nodded and hung her head low.
"Then I just have to support you. Then, I'll be going now." I faked a smile and left her room. I went in my own room and laid down on my bed.
"She's not telling me the truth. I just know it. But...she never yelled at me like that. Does she really like him that much? Aish~ Zico. You must take care of my noona." I muttered to myself and let out a heavy sigh.

Nana's POV

I just yelled at my borther. I just lied to him. I'm so so so sorry. I'm doing this for you. I hope you understand. I closed my laptop and laid down and the bed and took a quick nap. Once I got up, I checked my phone for the time. It was already 6pm. I was about to place down my phone when it suddenly rang.

Message:

To: Kang Nana ♥
From: Woo Jiho ♥

Hey^^ Good job today. Don't tell Minwoo the real reason or else. Just wanted to warn you. Don't make mistakes. One wrong move and Minwoo's going down. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. Araso?"

I threw my phone at my bed and a tear fell on my cheek.
"Why does Minwoo have to get involved? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked myself and clenched my fists with anger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Subscribe :)