Zico of Block B

Forever Young

Before you guys begin, spazz with me!!!! U-kiss' new Mv is out. Oh. My. Kiseop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dF0Y7deb0&feature=feedu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another normal day for Minwoo and Nana. They were about to enter the school gates when someone attacked them.
"Nana Noonaaaa!" The blonde boy came waving and running to Nana.
"Oh! Annyeong Young-" Nana's eyes grew big when the blonde suddenly hugged her and so did Minwoo's
"Bogoshipda Noona~" Youngmin sang.
"Young-min-sshi. I...can't......breathe....."
Minwoo coughed telling his hyung to let go. Youngmin got the idea and let go.
"Annyeong Minwoo~" He sang. Minwoo just nodded. While Minwoo and Youngmin were chatting someone knelt down in front of Nana and held her hands.
"You look gorgeous today, Nana noona."
"K-Kwangmin-sshi. K-komawo." Nana said blushing. Minwoo and Youngmin turned around and found Kwangmin kissing the hand of the blushing Nana.
"Y-yah! What do you think you're doing?" Minwoo yelled and pulled Kwangmin up.
"I was just greeting her."
"Urgh. You're so touchy. Don't ever do that again to my Noona." Minwoo said in a disgusted tone. Kwangmin opened his mouth to reply back but someone interrupted him.

"Gooood Morniiiiiiiiing~" Nana, Minwoo and the twins turned around and saw 3 more guys coming towards them.
"Oh! Annyeong Hyungs!" Youngmin waved at the three.
"Ah. A-annyeong Haseyo oppas. Chonun Kang Nana-imnida. I'm Minwoo's Noona." Nana bowed and intriduced herself.
"How old are you?" The red-head guy asked.
"Ne?" Nana got surprised at the sudden question and didn't catch it clearly.
"I asked you what's your age." The guy repeated.
"Ah. 13." Nana answered back.
"Ahh. I'm 4 years older. So it;s just right to call me oppa." the guy winked. Nana blushed a shade of pink.
"Annyeoooooooong. I'm Donghyun." Donghyun grinned and did a dorky peace sign. Nana can't help but chuckle.
"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Hyunseong. I'm the same age as you so no need to call me oppa." Hyunseong smiled sweetly.
"Jeongmin. 12." Jeongmin introduced himself but not looking at Nana's direction. Nana nodded awkwardly.
"Don't mind him. He's usually like that. Even though he's 12, we're still in the same grade as him." Hyunseong explained.
"Ah. Chinchayo?" Nana asked. Hyunseong nodded and smiled.

Nana's POV

Minwoo's friends are so charming and good looking. Especially Jeongmin. I don't know why, but he kinda attracted me the most with his cold personality. And Hyunseong-sshi is so friendly. I think we'll be close in no time. Donghyun oppa is....so.......old? hahahaha. He's in High School already and he hang out with these guys. Youngmin is so immature and I think he's kinda annoying and same goes for Kwangmin. But they brighten up the mood, but they're still annoying.

*ring ring*
"Oh. Minwoo-ah! Better go or you'll be late." I said to Minwoo.
"Ne Noona. See you later. Bye guys." Minwoo waved goodbye and soon he left.
"I'll be going to. My building is at the other side. So, annyeong. Nice meeting you Nana-sshi!" Donghyun took my hand and shook it.
"Ah N-ne." I bowed awkwardly. I still don't know how to act around him. He's acts like a kid for his age. lol.
"Let's go Nana." Hyunseong said grabbing my hand and dragging me with Jeongmin following behind. You pulled his hand to stop him.
"Wae? What's wrong?" Hyunseong asked looking at me.
"M-My class is that way." I said pointing to the opposite direction he was going.
"Ah. Mian. I got carried away. Have...fun?" He said embarrased and scratched his head.
"N-ne." I bowed and he left. Hyunseong is really weird. Who would have fun studying? Well, obviously, not me.I turned around but I fell when I bumped into something.

"Awiiie." I hissed rubbing my head. I looked up and saw a glaring Jeongmin.
"Watch wear you're going." Jeongmin smirked and left.
Aish. He didn't even help me up. What a gentle man. I'm starting have second thoughts on this guy. I stood up and dusted off the dirt that was on my clothes and ran to my classroom. When I arrived the teacher was already teaching.

"Ms. Kang. I see you're late." the teacher said.
"Mianhae seonsaengnim. Something came up." I lied.
"Araso. I'll let you go this one time. Better not do it again." I bowed and looked for my seat. I sat down and brought out my notebook and pen to write down what the teacher is writing on the board. While I was writing my notes, someone passed me a piece of paper. I opened it and something was written on it.

To: Nana♥

What happened? Did you meet Zico? :3

From: Mika ♥

I wrote back and passed the note to her secretly.

To: Mika^^

I just ran into Minwoo's friends. What do you mean? :o

From: Nana^^

To: Nana♥

I heard Bora and Hyorin talking a while ago that P.O. and Zico was looking for you. -___-

From: Mika ♥

To: Mika ^^

Chincha? I never saw him since yesterday. :|

From: Nana ^^

 

To: Nana♥

Really? Hmm. That's weird. Yah. What happened yesterday? Why was there blood on the floor? :S

From: Mika ♥

To: Mika ^^

Zico hit Minwoo. D:

From: Nana ^^

To: Nana♥

MWO?! Wae?! *O*

From: Mika ♥

To: Mika ^^

I'll tell you later. Let's stop. The teacher is looking. ;______________;

From: Nana ^^

Mika didn't reply back. That's good. I got a feeling that the teacher were glancing at us...or more like glaring. Aish~ We were having our science class. Everyone tells me that this class was the easiest and the most fun but I have to disagree. It's freekin' boring and boring and...boring..and...boring...and...bor-

"Nana! Wake up!" I shot my head up and rubbed my eyes.
"Huh? I fell asleep?" I asked.
"Ne. Good thing the teacher didn't see you." Mika crossed her arms.
"Is it lunch time?"
"Ne."
"Oh okay. I'll meet you in the rooftop. I'll just put this back in my locker." I said raising up my notebook. She nodded and left the room. I left afetr her and went straight to the locker area. I reached the hallway that lead to the lockers and it was so quiet. Well, it's lunch time after all. so no biggie. I looked for my locker and unlucked the code. I opened it and threw the stuff I didn't need but the suddenly a note fell from the locker.

"Meet me on the garden at lunch. If you don't come....Well you should!" The note read. I sighed and thought that it was something important. I texted Mika that I would be a little late and she sent me picture instead. I frowning picture. Making puppy dog eyes. I chuckled at her message and shove my phone back in my pocket. I made my way to the garden and found no one. I looked around more but this time, I found a man sitting on the swing. I walked closer to see who it was but i suddenly stepped on a twig that made the man look behind. Oh no.......

"Nana-sshi. Good thing you came!"
"Tch. Who are you again?" He pouted and stood up and walked towards me. He cupped my face and made me look him in the eyes.
"Zico. Don't ever forget that again!" He said in a low voice, staring at my eyes. I was stuppified and wasn't able to move. His eyes were scary and his voice was scary as well. I gulped in fear and he chuckled and let go of my face. I rubbed my chin and glared at him.
"What..do you want?" I asked in cold voice.
"Dress up nicely later. I'll meet you in the Sea Park around 6." He said getting to the point.
"Wae?" I raised an eyebrow."
"Date."
"MWO?!"
"Wae? You don't want?" He smirked.
"Of course I don't. Not with you!" I smirked back. 
"Ah waaaaeeeeee?" He held my arms and shook it like a 3-year old would do when he wants a candy. He pulled me closer and I felt him breathing in my ear.
"If you ditch me, who knows what will happen to your beloved dongsaeng and best friend." He whispered. My eyes grew big and I inhaled a big amount of air.
"......fine." I exhaled and looked down. he let go of me and smiled.
"That's my girl. Oh look at the time. Gotta go. Don't worry I won't lay a finger on Minwoo and Mika...for now." He winked at me and kissed me in the cheek before he left. I just stood there, frozen.

I can't believe it...I have a date....with...with...Zico. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~ I pulled my hair out of frustration. Ish~ He better keep his words. Or I'll kick him. I'LL KICK HIM IN THE AND KICK IT A TRILLION TIMES UNTIL HIS BLEEDS AND THEN HE WILL CRY AND GET DEPRESSED AND HE'LL DIE. HE'LL DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

"Nana-ah! there you are! Let's go! I've been looking for you for the past 15 minutes. Begupaaaa~" I turned around and saw Mika walking towards me. "What are you doing here anyways?" She continued.
"Nothing. Let's go~" I lied and dragged her to the rooftop to eat our lunches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJASLDJASLDJA Another lame chapter.
Sorry for making Zico mean tho. Lost a subscriber because of that. I guess. LOOOL
OMG. Speaking of Zico, he's here in the Philippines and I won't be able to see Block B :(((( *sob sob*
I hate this. :| I wanna see Jaehyo and P.O. so badly. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Oh and, Heechul, If you're reading (which you're not because it's very very impossible lol) We will definitely wait for you. Just like what we're doing for Kangin. Please stay healthy and take care of yourself. :)

I just made a one shot fic about KWANGMIN. LOL Care to read it? HIHIHIHI. I don;t know. I made it out of no where :))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73057/kwangmin-master-one-shot-kwangmin

anyways, Comment and Subscribe~ :)

Or else You'll never live in U-kiss' Neverland :"> LOOOL