You again?!

Forever Young

 

OMG I'm so sorry for not updating for a couple of days months. I just don't know what I should write. I ran out of ideas and and and and and..eottokke? I'm really sorry D:
 
Well, here goes nothing. I won't guarantee a good update 'cause...I really ran out of ideas and the ideas that pops in my head pops out immediately XD
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
NANA's POV
 
Ahhh! I'm so tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night. I arrived home at around i don't know 2am? Me and Zico were having a movie marathon at his place last night and lost track of time, so now, here I am...resting my head on my desk. And yes, I'm in school. Classes hasn't started yet so I still have enough time to sle-
 
"Good morning class~"
 
"Nevermind" I whispered to myself.
"Good morning Mr. Park." The whole class greeted.
"Before we start, we have a new student. Oh scratch that. We have 2." The teacher turned and faced the door and gestured the two boys in. Since the class won't start yet, I rested my head back on my desk and couldn't careless if the new students were cute or somethingg\. I'll just check them out later.
"Please give a warm welcome to Mr. Cha and Mr. Lee." The teacher instructed and everyone clapped. Well, everyone except me.
"Oh my gosh. That blonde guy is so cute." "Yeah. and that other guy looks like a rabbit. Kyeopyaaa~" I heard some girls whispered. Great.
"Yah! Kang Nana! Where are your manners? Greet the new students." The teacher called.
"Aish~ Ne Mr. Park." I hissed as I raised my head up, meeting the eyes of the new students. My eyes widened when my eyes landed on the blonde one.
 
"YOU AGAIN!" I stood up from my seat and pointed at the blonde guy. Everyone stared at me like I was some kind of psycho.
"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Cha Sunwoo. Nice to meet you." The blonde introduced himself. I can;t believe he just ignored me. So embarrassing. I sank on my seat and waited for their introductions to finish.
"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Lee Junghwan. Hope we can all be friends." The other new guy introduced. His smile...omg. It's so captivating.
"Now...where to place you two..." The teacher trailed off and tapped his chin. "Mr. Lee you can seat behind Ms. shouty there and Mr. Cha, I'm sorry, but I hae to place you beside that noisy girl over there."
"You know, I can hear you Mr. Park." I said.
"Yeah. I know. You're supposed to." Mr. Park responded and everyone snickered. This is why I hate playful teachers. They always pick on me. *pouts*
 
"Annyeong~" the blonde guy know as Cha Sun Woo greeted me as he took the seat beside me.
".....That was you....right?" I narrowed my eyes at him.
"What was me?"
"Oh don't play stupid, I know you know what I mean." I said, crossing my arms and raised an eyebrow.
"No, I don't" He smirked.
"Kang Nana, influencing the new student are we? Mr. Cha. I'm sorry. but please ignore her and pay attention." Mr. Park said and the whole class snickered again.
"Aish~ This conversation isn't over." I threatened him. I saw him shrugged and listened to the teacher.
 
After 2nd period, it was time for break. I stood up and slung my bag on my shoulder.
"You!" pointing at the blonde guy beside me, "come with me." I said gesturing him to follow me outside. Well, for one, he's obedient. He followed me out and kept quiet the whole time. We stop just in front of the stairs leading to the rooftop which was the place where Mika and I meet-up.
 
Sun Woo's POV
 
I followed Nana to who-know-where-we-are. We stopped infront of a door that has a "To Rooftop" label on it. Nana stopped and turned around. She became...prettier than I last saw her. and I was not talking about yesterday when I went to her house, asked if she was Nana and then ran away when I heard she has a boyfriend. Yeah. I'm talking about when she was-
"Yah.." I shook away my thoughts and looked at her signaling her to continue.
"Tell me. That was you right?" She asked.
"Which was me?" I asked. Although i know what she's talking about. kekeke. It's fun teasing people.
"Oh c'mon stop playing dumb. Cha.Sun.Woo." She said putting her hand on her slim waist.
"F-fine. About yesterday-" I said when I got cut by a scream, more like a shout in my case.
 
"BARO OPPAAAAAAAAA!" I turned around to see who called my ghetto name. Once I turned around, there she was, one of my best friends, and just like my little sister.
"Oh! Mika-ah!" I brightened up and opened my arms asking her for a hug. She went in and crushed my waist. Yes. CRUSHED.
"Ehem." Me and Mika both turned around to see Nana with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh. Nana! Didn't see you there." Mika said.
"I figured. You guys know each other?" She asked eyeing the both of us. I looked at Mika, who stared back at me and nodded.
"Oh I see." Nana muttered.
"Nana-ah. How'd you know about Baro here?" Mika said hooking her arm on my..I mean, on Nana's
"Baro?" Nana questioned.
"Baro's my ghetto name." I answered for Mika.
"Oh." was all she said.
"So how'd you know him?" Mika asked again.
"Classmate." Mika nodded in understanding.
"So both of you are close, huh? How...." Nana trailed off.
"Childhood." Me and Mika answreed together.
"Ah." Nana nodded again.
 
"Jagi~~~~" Someone cooed from behind us.
"Oh! Oppa!" Nana's expression brightened and rushed to who-knows-who.
"What did I miss?" The guy asked as he curled Nana's hair behind her ear.
"Nothing much. Let's go. Mika, you coming?" Nana asked.
"I'll catch up with you." Mika responded and waved. The guy and Nana waved back and disappeared.
 
I'm so happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I don't have to explain about the situation yesterday and sad because Nana left me for another guy. But the guy is her boyfriend so it can't be helped. Huh. Boyfriend. Whatever.
"Yah!" I snapped out of my daze and looking at a very pissed Mika infront of me.
"I'm sorry. What did you say?"
"Nevermind. You're impossible." Mika shook her head and left.
"Wait! Mika!" I called.
"What now?" She turned around and crossed her arms.
"That- That was..her, right?" I asked shyly.
"Who?"
"You know. Kang Nana."
"What about Nana?" She raised her eyebrow.
"She's THAT Nana right?" I stared at her waiting for her answer.
".......PUAHHAHAHAHHAA" Mika started laughing.
"W-What's so f-funny?"
"HAHAHAHA. You really thought THAT Nana is Kang Nana? Oh Baro Oppa, You're so funny." She continued laughing.
"That's- that's not her? But..they have the same eyes. I could tell." I whispered to myself. I frowned and gave out a big sigh. I guess Mika heard me and softened.
"Oh Oppa. You have to stop thinking about Nana unnie. She would never come back. But If she does, she would probably remember us...remember YOU!" Mika stated. I looked at her with hopeful eyes.
"I mean, you're the only one who was mean to her. Of course she would want revenge." Mika chuckled and ran off.
"YAH! GONG MIKA! You COME BACK HERE!" Aish~ This isn't the time for jokes. I really think Kang Nana is the Nana that was with us in the orphanage. I'm pretty sure, no doubt about it. I'll prove it. She's the Nana I'm looking for. She's my Nana.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^
Sorry if the update is ish XD
And really sorry for updating just now. I hope you guys aren't mad D: