Plans

Why don't you love me?

Kai’s POV

I decided to walk to bear café since it wasn’t that far from my dance studio I still had my dance cloth on I thought it was gonna be a waste of time for me to go home and go back to the café so I just put my varsity jacket on top of my inner. 15 minutes later I was at the café and everyone was there so I guess I was the only late one.

“Jongin why are you so late I told you to hurry up” Sehun said in a playing tone

I bowed my head to give my apology for being late “sorry I was at the dance studio”

“We had dance class today?” Lay who was in the same class as me asked a little jumpy

“No I went on my own” I said while taking my seat next to Chen

“You dance?” Chen who was sitting next to me asked and I just nodded my head

“You must be very y while you dance moving those tight hips of yours” I couldn’t help but blush at his comment what kind of person make erted comments like that.

“Chen you’re making the boy turn red stop with your meaningless comment” Suho said while reaching over the table to smack him in the head

“Sorry Jongin I just can’t help myself” Chen said apologizing

“It’s okay”

“Well since we got that whole reason why he is late down let’s get down to business. Kris why are we here again I was busy having some y time with Sehun.” Luhan said while glaring at me for no reason what so ever. And Sehun’s face turned red at the mention of his and Luhan’s y time

“Well me and Kris were having out y time, when Kris made me realize that school vacation is just around the corner and we have nothing to do during the time of vacation.” Krystal said. Hearing this makes my heart really hurt because it’s not me he is having y time with but her.

“Why is everyone talking about y time? Sheesh” Chen said in annoyed tone

“Why not go to the beach since it’s gonna be nice outside” Sehun said while playing with Luhan’s hand

“What a good idea hunnie” Luhan said praising him

“We thought about that but it’s gonna be weird going to a beach and paying for hotel for a whole month and a half and we might run into some trouble, it would be nice if my parent bought a beach house” Kris chirped in

I thought it would be nice to go to a beach and away from home for a while. I wanted to pitch an Idea since my parents own like three beaches houses all over the places we could go there but im scared to say anything and I don’t want to disrupt their conversation. Oh well.

“Ummm, my parents have a beach house in Jeju Island we could use that one” I said really low I don’t think anyone heard me until Chen being the loud mouth he was said “really you parents own a beach house in jeju? That is so cool”

“We could use it well if your parent says yes”

“Yea they will say yes since they have their own private beach house somewhere in Malibu”

“They have a private beach house in Malibu, that’s even way cool. Let me ask you how many do they have in total?”

“I don’t know in total but I know it’s more than three” I said while shrugging like it’s nothing

“Then it’s settled we are going to jeju for vacation” Kris said I was happy that I could have fun with my friends this summer it gonna be the best summer ever.

They all started to leave one by one. But before the left I didn’t fail to notice the glares Krystal and Luhan threw my way. If glares could kill I would have been dead by now. I just sat down at the café while the others were leaving.

I called the waiter over to my table and ordered some bubble tea I don’t to drink coffee it’s too late for that. I waited for it to be ready and was about to get up and walk home since I didn’t want to bother the driver, he has family to take care of, that’s when I noticed Tao’s phone on the floor I knew because he was the only one with a panda case on his phone. I ran outside hoping to catch them since he was leaving with Lay and Suho. Kris and Krystal went together; Luhan brought his own car and took Sehun home while Chanyeol and Chen were riding home together. I ran outside hoping to catch them when I bumped into someone.

“Sorry” I said bowing 90 degrees to the person not taking note of their face

‘hey jongin, it’s okay” I learned to know the person was Tao maybe he noticed hs phone was missing. Oh right his phone

“Here is your phone you kinda of left it here”

“Omg, I didn’t even notice it was gone I came back because I was craving coffee.”

“It’s okay”

“Thank you so much”

“Well see you in school tomorrow I said waving bye to him and walking out of the café” I suddenly felt someone’s hand pull me back

“Are you walking home?”

“Yea I didn’t want to bother my driver so I decide to walk home”

“Why don’t I give you a ride well technically Lay-hyung will give you a ride”

“No it’s okay I can walk”

“No I insist let use this to repay you for finding my phone I have lots of important stuff on it and you don’t know how happy I am that you found it”

“Since you insist and if it’s okay with Lay I guess”

“Just wait for me to get my coffee”

“Alright”

I waited for about five minutes and his coffee was ready to go, we both walked outside to lay’s car

“What took you so long I was about to leave you here you should be thanking Suho I didn’t leave you here. Oh hi jongin”

“Hi Lay”

“Hyung can we give Jongin a ride home please pretty please with cherry on top” Tao said using the cutest aegyo ever especially with his panda eyes makes it even look more cute.

“Sure why not? Just stop using that aegyo, it’s scary”

“You know you love my aegyo, right Suho hyung?”

“Right”

“Get in the car or I’m really gonna leave you”

Me and Tao got in the back seat of the car, Lay’s drove off after we got in it was kinda awkward. I think Tao sensed the awkwardness and started talking.

“Hyung you should help me thank jonginnie, he help me find my phone and I didn’t even notice it was gone”

“You and your panda brain sometimes”

“Don’t tease me hyung”

“Jongin, where should I turn next?”

“The next turn after this” I said in a very low voice but enough for him to hear me

“Isn’t he the cutest thing ever?” Tao said turning to me

“Shut up you over-sized panda you’re making him uncomfortable. So jongin why weren’t you in dance class Last Wednesday?”

“I didn’t know there was dance class she texted me saying class was cancelled”

“Oh that is weird because there was class and someone was there to recruit people for some talent in Cali”

“I don’t think she likes me”

“Probably”

“This is my stop thanks lay. Bye Suho hyung and Tao”

“Bye cutie” Tao said while waving at me

 

Tao’s POV

“His house is soo big as in humongous”

“You’re telling me this is twice Kris’s house” Suho said

“Let’s stop comparing” Lay said

“I wonder why Kris is soo mean to him.” Suho questioned

“It was something that happened in the past. Kris was always compared to Jongin everywhere they went. When Kris was in middle school he was a trouble maker and jongin was the quiet, bookworm and friendly but shy guy. One day Kris overheard his parents telling jongin’s parent why Kris can’t be like jongin. I mean they were compared in school to but he was able to handle that but by his own parents that hurt really bad so he decided to make jongin suffer because of the suffering her through for the comparison”

“I kinda understand his point of view but Jongin is an innocent bystander”

“Well he is Kris and he does what he wants” Suho said

“I feel like he is gonna regret big time, It would have been nice to just accept his confession than dating Krystal. The girl is only after what she can eat and his money” Lay said

“Tell me about it” I added

“Let’s go home we have school tomorrow and last day of exams. After that vacation, well after the results come in”