airplanes

Why don't you love me?

Friday

It's Friday and the results are out, well they were out before today. Jongin placed 1st in his entire grade followed by Kris who placed second. Also today is the day they are going to the beach house at jeju. After class they all planned to meet at the cafeteria so they could discuss their ride to the airport.

 

Lunch time

Jongin entered the lunch room and spotted the rest of the group so he walked up to them and took a sit next to sehun only because the other sits were taken.                      

"Jongin congrats on getting first place" Tao said across the table

"thanks" jongin said bowed

"So who has any idea of how we are going to get there. We cant use my chauffeur because my parents gave him a vacation." kris said interrupting Tao and Jongin's moment.

This made Tao mad like seriously he isnt the only kid I. This world that has been compared in his life. Jongin wanted to say sonething but refrained when he saw Krystal's evil glare

"I asked my dad if we could use his chauffeur and he said yes. So you all dont have to worry." Krystal said happy that everyone's eyes are focused on her instead of jongin this time.

"Okay since that is being taken care of can we eat now" chanyeol said rubbing his growling stomach

"Yup" kris said and they all got up to go get their lunch except for one person jongin who didnt feel like staying he dosent know how to start a conversation with them he feels shy and this make him disappointed in himself because kris took time to try and be friends with them but he is so distance. This was jongin's thought on his friendship with Kris not knowing kris and his gang were playing him and sehun.

 

After school

School was over everyone went home to get their luggage for the trip and they meet back at Kriis's house. By four they were already at kris house.

"Jongin texted me that he was going with his own car that we should meet him at the airport" CHen said

"Oh okay" they all said

Flashback

After jongin left the cafeteria, Krystal followed him. When she finally caught up to him she pulled his shoulder so he could face her

"Jongin, I just want to tell you to stay away from my man Kris he told me you like him so im warning you whatever you are trying to do you better stop it your like another charity case to him that is why he is friends with you" she said and left JOngin broken hearted.

End of flash back

 

That was why he didn't want to go with other so he wouldnt cause any trouble.

 

At the airport 

The group spotted jongin at the waiting sit, Tao ran up to him poked and poked his waist since he had head phones on. 

"Hey Jongin, did u check in yet?" tao asked worried since he had been sitting here all by himself.

"Yea I did so. What class you sittin in?"jongin asked because he was in first class and he didnt want to be alone

"First class how about you"

"Same go check in and I'll be here when your done. Oh what about chen" he yelled out because to was already at the checkimg post

"SAME THING" TAo yelled back 

After they were done they bordered the plane. They were all sitting in first-cLass so no one was alone. Sehun was able to go on first class because of luhan paying for him

 

Sehun's POV

At the back was Jongin, Tao and Chen sitting and laughing at what ever was on their phones probably on instagram or facebook who knows but this pisses me off. JOngin is my best friend not there's okay I know I have no right to say that because he definitely has the right to ignore me. I have been a bad friend who ditches his best friend for his boyfriend. I didn't mean to but I just.... things are going so well with Luhan and I dont want to loose that I also don't want to lose JOngin especially now.