Chapter 11

Why don't you love me?

Kai’s POV

Exams are a finally over and I’m really happy at this moment no more studying not like I don’t study anyways but being in the mist of people who are overly depressed and study worry makes it feel like I’m studying too. Now that exams are over I have more time to hang out Sehun and friends well if they want to hang out with me. I walked to Sehun’s class and saw him hugging Luhan I didn’t want to disrupt their moment so l walked away. While I was walking back to my locker I overheard Kris, Krystal and Tao talking. I didn’t want to heaves drop but I couldn’t help myself

“So where are going to celebrate the ending of exams?” Krystal asked Kris who seems to be busy thinking of something else. “Kris, are you listening?” He still didn’t respond “KRIS!!!!” she said in a louder voice that seemed to snap Kris out of dreamland.

“What?” Kris questioned in a surprised tone

“Well you were zoning out and your girlfriend seemed annoyed by this so she screams blowing out my wonderful ear drums” Tao said in a very annoyed tone and his eyes looked like they were bored just standing there.

“Sorry Tao” Krystal said in a sarcastic tone. “What were you thinking about so seriously?” she asked very curiously.

“Nothing. Just exams” he said I was getting bored listening to their conversation and I noticed Tao’s eye looking my way. OH HO I got caught so I walked away knowing I listened enough.

I walked to my locker and got my things out of it well technically cleaning out my locker because it’s Friday and next week we are coming to school for review for the next year which is my last year here and lastly our scores on the test so I might As well just clean out my locker now.

I didn’t have much stuff in there they were mostly books and that I had to return to the teacher. As I was walking to my car I saw Kris car, followed by Lay’s car leaving the building. I was about to enter my car when I heard someone calling my name well more like screaming it out

“HEY JONGINNIE” Jonginnie I thought to myself no one ever called me that now I got curious as to who it was. I looked up to find Tao and Chen looking right at me

“Hey Tao, hey Chen. I thought you all went out to celebrate exam ending” I said a little confuse to why they were here in front of me instead of with Kris

“Well I didn’t feel like going and Chen didn’t want to be around lovey dovey couples” Tao said looking bored as always. “So we thought we could hang out with you. What do you think?” Tao asked looking a little more excited now.

“I don’t know. Maybe” I said

“Well you have no choice since Sehun left with Luhan to go do some lovey dovey stuff” Chen said with his is erted look. Leave it to Chen to turn an innocent bunny into a drive rabbit

Well I had nothing to do and I’m probably gonna be bored at home so might as well say yes I decided it was for the best than being at home with my parents not that I won’t love that but I’m tired of hanging out with them. “Sure. But you’re still in your school uniform”

“True. We brought a change of cloth. We just need to change”

“Okay we can go to my house to change since I still got to change to”

We got in the car and drove off to my house.

 

Tao’s POV

Exams are over finally. I was walking to my locker when I received a text.

From: Dragonface

To: Pandaeyes

                Can you meet me at my locker right now please (˘⌣˘)

To: Dragonface

From: Pandaeyes

                Why? I wanna go home and rest my brain

 From: Dragonface

To: Pandaeyes

 

                Just come please

To: Dragonface

From: Pandaeyes

                AISSH fine I’m coming

 

From: Dragonface

To: Pandaeyes

                Yayヽ (^o^) ノ

The only reason why i gave into his satisfaction is because if I didn’t I have would to hear him talk about it for the rest of my life. I was walking to Kris locker when I saw jongin walking towards class 2-B, he looked so happy, he had the biggest smile on his face. It seems like he was walking towards Sehun’s class. Then something else caught my eyes the sight of Luhan running up to Sehun and hugging him. It seems as though Luhan already saw Jongin walking towards Sehun and used that as the perfect time to run towards Sehun. Jongin caught sight of this and his smile disappeared and he gently walked away trying not to interrupt them. I just ignored the sight and walked my way to Kris locker. The first thing I saw was one thing I never wanted see in my damn life Kris and Krystal each other’s faces. Just looking at them made me get goose bumps in places I never knew people could get goose bumps. They didn’t notice I was there so I got annoyed and cleared my throat really loud to get their attention.

“Sorry Tao” Kris said while blushing different shades of red

“It’s okay, only the fact that I have been traumatized by my best friend from ever trying to kiss anyone ever”

“Stop exaggerating” Krystal said in her annoying voice. I didn’t even pay attention to her like who gave her invitation to this conversation. As you can tell I’m not a big fan of Krystal I know I real motive in dating Kris and I know she doesn’t like him. So I hate her because she is eventually gonna break my best friends heart.

“Why was I invited here?” I asked Kris in an annoyed voice. But he wasn’t paying attention anymore he was too deep in his thought. Probably thinking of ways to ruin jongin’s life

“We called you here to ask where you wanna go for exam ending to celebrate.” Krystal said Again. Im wonder=ing who exactly called me here and who is talking to me at thins moment

“So where are going to celebrate the ending of exams?” Krystal asked Kris who seems to be busy thinking of something else. “Kris, are you listening?” He still didn’t respond “KRIS!!!!” she said in a louder voice that seemed to snap Kris out and break my ear drums.

“What?” Kris questioned in a surprised tone

“Well you were zoning out and your girlfriend seemed annoyed by this so she screams blowing out my wonderful ear drums” I said in a very annoyed tone and I was bored just standing around.

“Sorry Tao” Krystal said in a sarcastic tone. “What were you thinking about so seriously?” she asked very curiously.

“Nothing serious.  Just exams” he said I was looking up and down that was how bored I was really. By looking everywhere I spotted a heaves dropping Jongin. He looked shocked when I looked right at him. That made him walks away really fast.

“If we are done here can I go to my locker I will meet you at your car to discuss the rest” I said and walked away giving them no time to protest. I got to my locker and packed out my locker.

And walked to the driving lot where Sehun, Luhan, Lay, Suho, Chen and Chanyeol were waiting for me. Sehun and Luhan can’t seem to stop eating each other’s face they are like the version of Kris and Krystal.

“Tao is here” Chen announced loud enough for the whole school to hear

“Thanks for the announcement Chen and for the damage of my ear drums” Suho said making everyone else laugh

“So we decided to go to Lotte world and then to a nice restaurant for celebration. What do you think, Tao?”

“How about I don’t care and I don’t wanna go” I said “if you’re gonna ask Why not? I told you I wanna go home and rest my brain”

“Okay Tao see you tomorrow. Let’s go everyone” Kris said

“I change my mind about going I’m gonna hang out with Tao instead” Chen said

“What? You know what do whatever you wanna do. Bye.”

As they were driving out of the parking lot I spotted Jongin staring our way he looked really sad, I mean who wouldn’t after being left out of everything and your so-called ‘best friend’ doesn’t have time for your anymore. That when I got an idea.

“Chen, do you wanna hang out with Jongin instead?”

“Anything is better than hanging at home bored”

“Good”

I was walking towards Jongin when I realized he was about to enter his car. So I did the best thing to get his attention yell out his name

“HEY JONGINNIE” did I just call him jonginnie said surprising myself, he seems to surprise to by my outburst to

 “Hey Tao, hey Chen. I thought you all went out to celebrate exam ending” he said a little confuse, his confuse face was just the cutest thing ever

“Well I didn’t feel like going and Chen didn’t want to be around lovey dovey couples” i said with a bored expression. “So we thought we could hang out with you. What do you think?” Tao asked looking a little more excited now.

“I don’t know. Maybe” he said, he didn’t seem so sure as to hanging out with us did I mention he was cute because he was too adorable

“Well you have no choice since Sehun left with Luhan to go do some lovey dovey stuff” Chen said with his is erted look.

He seems to be thinking of an answer. How can Kris not fall for this guy I would for him if I didn’t like Chanyeol “Sure. But you’re still in your school uniform”

“True. We brought a change of cloth. We just need to change” I said

“Okay we can go to my house to change since I still got to change to” he said now excited its good seeing him excited

We got in the car and drove off to his house.