confessionism 1

Why don't you love me?

Kai's POV

Hi im Kim jongin.

It's lunch time at me and my bestfriend sehun are sitting at the isolated area of the cafeteria. Sehun was talking to me about something but im not listening im too immersed in kris smile to even hear a word from sehun. I guess i was spacing out too much because the next thing i knew sehun hit me at the back of my head.

"owww, sehunnie apo"

"Well next time dont ignore me for your crush. I mean seriously why dont you just try and talk to him like a normal human being "

I know sehun means well but he just doesn't get it me and kris are from different world even though our parents are best friend me and him arent really close we talk only when there is some kind of celebration going on and it's not like real conversation just a couple of "hi" there and here. But i have always been watching him  from afar his beautiful smile, they way he turns cold when he is so serious.

"sehunnie, you know it's not that easy, right?

" i give up nothing can ever convince you even a monk can't and they are pretty convincing"

I couldnt help but laugh at his comment.

"guess whose coming this way?"

"k-r-i---s"

I turned around to see kris and his group of friends coming over here. they were like 6 of them. I knew there names i just didnt talk to them. There was Lay, who i have dance class with but he doesnt notice. Then there was Chanyeol who was as tall has kris i know they call him the giffare of the group. The ert of the group was chen he could turn anything into something inappropriate, suho was the one who keeps them all in check, while luhan and tao are the makne's of the group tao does wushu but kinda looks like a panda. And Luhan kinda of looks girly also sehunnie has a crush on him but he denies it. Dont ask how i know all this but i do my research. Finally kris and his friend arrived at out table, i pretended i didnt see him coming. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"heey jongin"

"oh, hi kris what can i do for you?"

"My parents are having a celebration of the 10th year anniversary of the compamy so they told me to give you this invitation to gove your mom"

"oh okay"

He passed me the invite and walked away talking with his friends. While he was walking you could some some ty clingy onto his hand and that aggravated me.

While i was staring at him i didnt realize the bell for lunch already rang. Me and sehun were walking back to class and having a conversation on our way.

"sehunnie, i have decided to confess to him today"

"yawn..... that what you always say. i dont even care anymore. when is the party, i have never been to a sophisticated party before can i come?"

This might sound weird but sehunnie's family are just a working class average family he got into this school through scholarship. but that doesnt change anything between us. he might be very mean at time but i love very much because he like the brother i never had.

"its today and you can come im sure my parents won't mind"

We only have one more class left

"you wanna come over my house today so we can get ready together, and dont ask about a suit i will lend you one of mine"

"okay jonginnie you are the best friend ever"