side story

Why don't you love me?
Side story The next day Everyone was still asleep except for Jongin who was making breakfast for everyone else. Jongin knows how to cook because he used to spend all his time in kitchen withh all the maids before he started going to dance lessons so.he picked up a few cooking skills. He was cooking a nice Korean/English breakfast. The food smelt so good it woke half of the house up. "What is that is that beautiful smell?" Tao who was still in sleepyland asked "Whoa Tao you're awake usually we have to kill one of your gucci to wake you up" Chen said sarcastically "Did someone say gucci" Tao said finally out of dreamland making all his friends laugh "I kinda cooked breakfast I made Korean and english breakfast I don't know what every one likes so I just cooked it" Jongin replied Every one went back to there room took a shower and brushed their teeth. They were all done and came downstairs to eat except for krystal who was still dressing up. By the time she got downstairs everyone was already eating. Jongin was sitting next to Kris and they seem like a couple because Kris was wiping jongin's lips because soup was drooling down. "You're so clumsy letting the soup drool" Kris said to Jongin and wiping his mouth for him making everyone look at them in shock but they didn't mind the new Kris Krystal was so furious she went up Kris and kissed deeply just to make Jongin realize that Kris belongs to her. "Jongin this taste so good your a good cook" lay complimented him making him blush "We should go to the beach today it's nice out" Suho said. Everyone else nodded and clapped of excitement For the rest of the day they were on the beach playing and having fun. Kris and Jongin grew closer as they spent more time together making Krystal boil with anger. Tao and Chen notices this and are happy because Krystal doesn't deserve Kris in all honesty kris and Jongin are perfect for each other Tao and Chanyeol's POV Tao and Channie were walking on the beach together side by side. "Tao I wanna confess something to you" chanyeol said taking the courage to tell him his feelings. Chanyeol and Tao have had feelings for each other for the longest time ever. It was love at first sight in their case. "I really like you tao since the first I saw you when kris introduced you to us I really like you" he confessed "I like you too but I dont our friendship to ruin if it doesn't work" Tao also confess "We have to try first okay.. and I promise you if it doesnt work I will still wanna be friends with you forever" Channie said and kissed Tao on the lips. Tao was shocked at first but kissed back it was the nest kissed he ever shared with anybody. He knew then that it was meant to be "We can't tell the others yet they will make a big deal." Tao said "Okay, so we are dating now right?" Channie asked happily "Yea" tao said blushing and channie kissed him again on the lips What they didn't know was JOngin and Kris was watching and listening to everything. They were happy for the couple.