it hurts

Why don't you love me?

 

Jongin's Pov

Being rejected by Kris is something I knew was gonna happen but I didnt expect it to hurt like this, it hurt  so much.I didn't know where I was going my tears is making my eyes so blurry I wanna stop crying but I just can't stop. I was walking like a dead man I didn't even hear when sehun was calling.

         "JonGin, joNgin, JONGIN"

I turned around to see a pissed and out of breath sehun.I quickly wiped my tears away but they just kept falling.

        "Jongin,  why didn't you Answer me when I was calling you?"

      " sorry..sniff...I... sniff... wasn't listening...sniff"

       "Jongin, why are you crying? TELL me why happened"

       "I knew I shouldn't have confessed I got rejected. Sehunnie it hurt soo much"

       "Stop crying jongin.it's gonna be okay. "

SEHUN POV

 

I feel so bad for telling him to confess if I had know he wide be like this. Seeing jongin cry is breaking my heart,.I can t say I've seen jongin cry he is always happy and easy-going seeing him like this is heart-breaking. 

   "Jongin, you should stop crying you don't want ur umma and appa to see you like this do you now? "

"Okay, I will stop"

"What else did Kris say?"

"He said we could be friends, though? "

"Oh okay"

 

Kris POV

 

Who would have thought jongins liked me. I mean that is seriously  gross. I mean the kid is ugly and why in the world would i wanna date A boy. My heart already belongs to someone especial and cute. She is the best thing that could ever happened to. Well the best thing that's gonna happen me. 

"Kris, what up with you, suddenly you got up and left"

"sorry lay I was caught up in my own thought "               

"Let me guess krystal"

"Her and something else"

"What else happened? And you better tell me"   

"Well you won't believe who just confessed to me"

"Krystal?"

"I wish... but nooo it's JONgin. I never thought he would ever wanna date me that is just weird" 

"So what did you tell him?"

"I rejected him nicely and told him we could be friends though"

"And u have to see through it that your friends "

"First thing Monday morning you have to talk to him because u kinda gave him hope "

"I know and it's easier for me to be friends with him now that my mom said I have to try  and be friends with him else noo allowance.