The reason for my hatred

Why don't you love me?

Krystal doesn’t have many reasons to hate Jongin, but she still hates him. The only reason behind her hating him is jongin is rich. Krystal parents are rich also but they only own one *****star hotel and Krystal hates this. She hates the fact that jongin’s parent has more to offer than her own parents and she hates the fact that jongin’s parent and Kris parent are best-friend from a long meaning they have more to offer Kris parents than her own parent does, she wishes she had jongin’s life because she can’t compare what she has to what he has. Where in the world would you hear someone say they have more than 3 beach houses all over the world? Krystal always thought it was unfair, jongin who is a loser in very one’s eyes have the best of the best and her who everyone bows down too just has one thing. To be honest she really doesn’t like Kris she just want people to know her as someone who has things and Kris can make that wish come true. But her plan might be ruined because of jongin. Why you ask? The only thing Kris can think of is jongin and this pisses her off.

 

And as for Luhan his reason is very short he just despises the fact that Kris pays more attention to jongin nowadays. Something nobody knows about Luhan is he has a secret crush on Kris since the day he saw him and that was since middle school he always thought of a way to confess to him but gets scared and backs out. My point exactly is Luhan feels that Kris is giving more attention to Jongin than he had ever given him ever. Luhan has always been by Kris side and always there for him even when he plans something devious like this. But nowadays Luhan is finding himself getting attracted to this wonderful boy name Sehun but he still despises Jongin because Sehun can’t seem to stop talking about jongin and the advantages they had together and he feels the men he had in his life care about jongin more than him. This is why he is more intent into making Jongin suffer because he is jealous.