confessionism 2

Why don't you love me?

Kai's POV

It's the end of the day finally. i was at my car waiting for sehunnie to get done with class. I was playing on my phone i didnt realize that sehun was already there and again i got hit on the head.

"SEHUNNIE, that hurts"

"Then pay attention"

"can't you just call my name if i sem distracted"

"that didnt work during lunch"

"AISH, anyway let's go"

We entered the car, we both sat at the back so we could conversate easily.

"so are you really confess to him?"

"why do you suddenly care?"

"because i do. now tell me are you really gonna"

"Yea  i am but im really nervous and scared"

"U shud do it at the party but not infront everyone in case of if he rejects you"

"wow such comforting words from my bestfriend"

"heey no need to sarcastic im just looking out for you"

We finally reached the house. It was a very huge mansion like huge but im not trying to brag.

When we enterd we were greeted by my crazy mom.

"jonginnie baby your back im so happy to see you. Yeobo jongin is back and he brought sehun"

I havent seen my mom and dad in three weeks because they were on a business trip but it happens especially if your mom is the world most acknowleged fashion designer and your father owns like 3 hotels and 2 shopping mall.

"umma stop you're embarassing me like seriously"

"jongin it's soo good to see you your appa missed you and you also sehunnie i hope jongin isnt giving you any problem"

"i missed you and umma but stop treating me like a baby"

im always treated like this because im the youngest son and im living  with them my older brother taemin already moved in with his boyfriend Minho and they live in the U.S.

"mom i have an invitation from the Wu family. They are celebrating their 10th year annivesary for the company"

"we know that was a secondary part of why we came home"

"mom, dad can sehunnie come to?"

"of course you know you dont have to ask. sehunnie you are part of this family too okay"

"Thanks mr and mrs kim"

"call me mom"

"call me dad okay?"

"okay"

"mom we are gonna get dress upstairs"

Me and sehun went upstairs picking out suits.

Time passes

We got to the party and everyone there looked like they were having too much fun{yea right}. Parties like this are the worst everyone is so uptight and fancy. I was sitting with my parents and the way to excited sehun. my parents got up to congratulate the host of the party and i was bored so i decided to look around at the people here. That when i spotted Kris and his friends at there own table. Laughing and having a good time.

"jongin, you cant back out from confessing today"

"what when did i make such a deal"

"just now"

"Hi, jongin darling"

"annyeonghaseyo, Mrs.Wu"

"how many time have i told you to call me aunty"

"sorry. This is my friend sehun"
Sehun got up and bowed 90 degrees

"Hi sehunnie"

"Why dont you and sehun go and join kris and his friends at their table im sure you dont want to sit with us old people"

i was about to deny the offer, but before i knew it we were standing infront of kris and his friends. And they look like someone just ruined there fun.

"kris, you should also invite jongin and sehun to have some fun"

i looked at kros and he looked like he didnt want to.

"aunty, it's okay we can just go back to our last seat"

"it's totally fine if they sit with us right guys?"

i heard a bunch of 'mmh'.

Me and sehun took the two extra sit and watched aunty walk away to my parents side. We thought when he asked us to join he was gonna try and make a convo with us but in the end it was like our exisitence was completely ignored. me and sehun just go up and walked away from the table and went outside to havce our own fun also some fireworks were displaying.

"you know now is like the best time to confess to him"

"i know but im scared he is just gonna ignore my feelings"

"well if that happens or he comments like 'oh lol' be like i hope you get hit by a bus and i will say 'oh lol' "

"your soo mean but that was funny"

"look it's him all alone no friends go do it"

"i guess wish me luck"

"fighting"

"fighting"

i walked up to where kris was standing he seems to be in some kind of deep thought.

"heey kris"

"heey jongin can i help you?"

"actually i came to confess something"

"what is it jongin? why you acting all seriuos? your scaring me"

"Wu Yi fan i really really like- like you"

"you do?"

i couldnt raise my head to look at his expression

"jongin is this some kind of joke because me and my friends ignored you?"

"no it not a joke"

i raised my heads to look at him and he looks like he still believe me so i did the only thing i could think of and that was to kiss him. kissng him felt like heaven even though he didnt kiss back that when i knew i was so rejected. I stooped kissing him and waited for his answer. But i guess he was still in a dazed i mean who wont be.

"Jongin, im sorry but i dont fell the same way as you do"

"i should have know this was stupid anyway it's okay let's forget it happened"

i was walking away with tears about to spill from my eyes when i heard him call me

"jongin, we could try and be friends though"

"oh okay"

I ran as fast as i could to sehun. i was crying so hard i didnt even know when the tears started spilling.

 

 

http://www.limoland.com/detail-2014-cadillac-xts_limo-new-10281156.html -car

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please comment on the story i would like to know your opinions!!

i know it's cliche but please if you have nothing nice to say dont comment at all or read it