we are friends???

Why don't you love me?

Monday

jongin POV

It's monday and time for school, let's face it i dont want to go to school if i have to face kris and his gang im pretty sure they all know i confessed by now and are secretly making fun of me.

"young master it's time for you to get out of bed and get ready for school"

"greta i dont want to go to school, i feel  sick"

"young master, you know i know your lying right?"

"but greta im really sick"

"okay, then i guess i should go get the paracetamol, and some needles to give you your shot and so it can come down"

"on second thought, i feel better"

"good for you"

I love greta she is as always being like a second mother to me it was always me and her whenever my mom and dad go on a business trip.

i went to the bathroom and took a shower a very warm shower to calm my nerves down from the breakdown down im about to face in school. I was done i got dressed into my school uniform anmd went down stairs where my parents were having breakfast but i couldnt stay i promised to meet sehunnie at school.

"jongin dear, stay and eat breakfast"

"sorry i cant i promised to meet sehunnie at school i will buy something at school bye mom" i said while giving her a kiss on the cheek

"bye dad" i waved goodbye to him and walked out of the house into the car.

 

i got out the car said my goodbye to the driver and walked to where sehunnie was

"hi weirdo"

"hi meannie"

"when im i ever mean"

"i dont know like always"

"whatever"

"let go to the cafeteria and get breakfast, i could hear yuor stomache growling from a thousand miles away"

"talk about yourself"

we wwere walking to the cafeteria while having a conversation. we got there got our food and sat down enjoying the food and the random things we are talking about. Until this happened.

"your boyfriend is walking towards us"

"really stop lying to me what his business with me"

"im not lying"

"heey jongin"

when i heard that voice i froze im my sit. All the thought that was going through to my head was 'he is hear to make fun of me with his friend' 'but kris isnt like that, he isnt a jerk so he wont do it, Right?'

"jongin, are you okay?"

That question woke me out of my trance

"im so sorry, yea im fine"

"do you and your friend sehun want to hang out with us after school today?"

When he said this i saw all his friends mouth open up to say something excet for the one called Lay but closed it right after.

"ummhumm...okay, wha..t do you thi..nk seh..un"

why the im i stammering in between sentences

"sure i have no problem with it"

"cool meet us at the gate after school"

"oka....y"

and with that they all walked away. im still in a dazed right now. i mean yeah he told me we could be friends but i thought he didnt mean it like you know he was trying to be nice. but im still excited im gonna hang out with kris. i couldnt help the smile that formed on my face.

"someone is excited about hanging out with kriswisi"

"shut up your happy about spending time with your luhannie"

"im not"

"denial is the first step to truth"

"what ever"

While we were talking and making fun of each other the bell rung time to go class. like the saying time goes by when having fun.

throughtout all my classes i couldnt even concentrate i kept looking forward to the end of the day.