Realization

Why don't you love me?

As Jongin walked out with tears in his eyes Minho who saw this tries to catch up to him but failed to doso because before he realized it Jongin was already gone from his sight. He walked in and saw Taemin wih a very sad expression on his face.

"Hey, what happened with jongin i saw him run out ith tears in his eyes? Did you say something unpleasant to him again?" Minho asked his husband who was looking pretty guilty at the moment.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, i was very surprised to see him here and i thought to myself maybe it's finally time for me to move on and be a brother to him a brother that i havent been to him all these years because everybody makes mistakes and i shouldn't blame him for what has happened. But when i saw him here all i thought of was my dead baby, when i saw him happy i got so mad that i fell like i should return all that sadness back to him, so i said some pretty mean things." aemin said crying silently feeling some sort of remorse. "the funny thing is Jongin never fights back but today he did he made sure i knew how he felt and i feel so bad for making his life so miserable all those years and now even more so that he needs some sort of family comfort here i am bashing him for being pregnant im such a bad a person" Taemin crying out loud.

Minho felt so sorry for this brothers who love each other so dearly but couldnt even convey it too each other because of how hurt they both are. "It's not ok but we'll take it little by little one step at a time we cant jump right into it we have to take it slow" Minho said comforting his spouse.

Kyungsoo was watching thescene play out infront of him notknowing what to do, the only thing he can do is wish the best for their relationship especially now that Jongin needs his family the most they aren't here. As he was carried away by his thought Minho and Taemin walked up to the register to pay for Taemin's drink and get Minho coffee.

"Hello can i get an regular ice coffee with extra cream?" Minho said to Kyung "Yes, that will be $1.49" Kyung said taking the money from Minho. He couldnt make eye contact with Taemin it felttoo weird to even look at him after what he saw and heard. Taemin knew this ad felt even worse. Before the left Taemin slipped Kyungsoo a piece of paper with his number in it, kyungsoo felt a lillte confused as to why "Im really sorry for what happened to my brother today i let my anger get the best of me but if Jongin ever needs anything i hope you won't hesitate to call these number,i really want to try my best to be a support for my brother now that he's pregnant and i have some questions about the pregnancy" Taemin said giving Kyung a wide smile all D.O could do was smile and nod.

 

Jongin was at home all by himself crying and crying thinking back to what happened earlier that day and how his life was just a big piece of bad luck. As he heard someone walked in he quickly tries to clean up and look happy not trying to worry any of his friends who has been there more than his family has.

"Hey Jongin", baekhyun said walking in "How was your day and going to see kyungsoo at work?" "It was good i did nothing all day but got my frappe from kyung hyung" he replied trying his best to smile. Baekhyun looked at Jongin's face and saw it was really red. " jONGIN, why is your face so red? have you been crying again? what happened who made you cry?' Baekhyun questioned "HAHAHAH Hyung nothing get pass you it's just my pregnancy hormones they've been acting up lately" Jongin lied not trying to worry his hyung. Knowing jongin was lying but he didn't want to press it, if Jongin is ready to tell him he will. They sat and watched TV for the rest of the day until the other got back and made dinner they were like a family arguing and making up. making fun of each other neither jongin nor D.O brought up what happened at the cafe. They were all laughing and jongin realized these is all the family he needs  because they've been with him through thick and thin and more than his own family has been. They are all he needs and will ever need he and his baby. He smiled at his realization as he was watching them make a fool.