Secret Admirer

Just One Day

Author’s POV

 

“Jaehee!!!!” Ahra screamed at the top of her lungs while running towards her and Jin who’s chatting. Jaehee got up from her seat and searched for Ahra who keeps screaming her name that also caught everyone’s attention. Ahra bursts out from the door, Jaehee thought something happened to her but she saw a bouquet of flowers in her arms and she was smiling widely at her.

 

“Did someone confessed to you? Congratulations Ahra!” Jaehee felt happy for her friend but Ahra shook her head and give the flowers to her. Jaehee confusedly look at her and to the flowers in her arms.

 

“Why did you give these to me?” She asked while Jin on the other hand knitted his brows thinking what was happening.

 

“Someone delivered it here and it was addressed for you. I think you have an admirer now. I wonder if he’s a good looking guy.” Ahra giggled while Jin was glaring at the flowers like he was going rip it into pieces. Jaehee turned curious on who send it to her that’s why she looks for a card or something and she found a folded piece of paper. It was folded really small that makes it unnoticeable. She unfolded it and read the letter full of curiosity while Ahra was looking over behind her.

 

*I’ve been looking for you for so many years and now I finally found you, the girl in my dreams.* That’s what written in the folded paper. She looks down the letter to know who wrote it and found the word ‘deer’. She turned to Jin but he was already gone. He left them because of extreme jealousy and he feels that if he can continue to stay there he will go to explode and his entire plan will be ruin.

 

“Who is that Deer? Why does he use a codename instead of his real name? My god this is frustrating.” Ahra sit down on the chair beside her while he was thinking about where Jin go and who is the guy who sent the flowers. On the other hand, a young man was talking to someone on the phone. He was sitting in his desk on his school his back facing the door of the room.

 

“Did you do what asked you to?” he asked calmly with his hand inside his pocket.

 

*”Yes sir, it’s already done.”* The man on the other line answered and he nodded his head.

 

“Thank you, I will just call you if there’s something you can do for me.” He hung up and put his phone on his pocket and stands up. At the same time, Jaehee was running around the school looking for Jin but she can’t find him while Ahra was following her behind.

 

“Yah! Jeon Jaehee, what’s with the running huh? I’m exhausted.” Ahra said but she ignored it and continues to search for Jin. She opens every room but she can’t still find him until she remembers a place that he often visits, the garden. She run to the garden and finally she found him sitting on the bench with his legs crossed and playing with the butterflies. She slowly walked towards him and put her hands on his eyes.

 

“Jaehee.” He said while holding her hand. She removed her hands and smile down at him. She sit beside him and lean her head on his shoulder that she usually do.

 

“Why did you leave us there?” She asked.

 

“Do you want to know the truth?” He asked and she looks up and nods her head. Jin let out a sigh and thought about it for a moment before he spoke.

 

“Jaehee, I actually want to tell you this for so long now but I can’t find the right timing to say this. I’m afraid for your answer that’s why I keep to my self but I don’t think I can continue to be like this. I want you to know that I really like you since we were kids. I always thought about you every night before I go to sleep thinking what you’re doing and ends up calling you just to hear your voice. You’re the most important girl in my life next to my mom of course. I know we promised to each other that we’re going to be best friends forever but I don’t think I can continue to be your best friend because every each passing day, I slowly falling in love with you………I think I love you Jaehee.” Jin looked down and found her sleeping in his arms. He chuckled and hugs her body close to him. Jaehee was soundly sleeping maybe because of tiredness because last night she went to the rap battle with them and the competition ended midnight and they also celebrate in their house because Namjoon, Suga and Hoseok won the first place. They just got sleep at 2 in the morning and woke up at 6am to prepare breakfast for them since they also sleep there. Jin was watching her sleeping and he can’t help but to stare at her red plump lips. It was tempting for him, he tried to ignore it but his eyes can’t stop staring at her lips. Jin slowly leans down until his face is an inch away from her. He stared at her for moment before he gently places his lips on her. He feels a sudden electric shock through his body as their lips are connected to each other. He gently moves his lips until Jaehee slightly move her body. He immediately pulled away afraid that she might wake up but she didn’t. She was still sleeping and Jin smiled to himself for what he did to her.

 

“I’m your first kiss Jaehee, what should you do now?” He asked and sigh but he slightly flinched when Jaehee wrap her arms around his waist and snuggle closer to his chest. Jin let her sleep since they still have 30 minutes more before the class start. On the next day, Jaehee was happily gone out of the house with Jungkook who’s suspiciously looking at her like she was a retard.

 

“Super happy huh?” Jungkook said and she nodded her head when Jin popped in front of them.

 

“Hey! Where’s your car hyung? Don’t tell me you’re going to walk with us to school today?” Jungkook asked him but he didn’t answer because it was really obvious. Jin decided to walk to school today because he was also happy of course because of what he did to Jaehee yesterday. He didn’t even sleep enough thinking about it. He can still feel the softness and smoothness of her lips on him.

 

“You know what? I dreamt of something yesterday when we’re together in the garden Jin.” She said while walking side by side with Jin while Jungkook was following behind them.

 

“What is it?” Jin asked smiling at her.

 

“I dreamed about my first kiss but I can’t figure out who it was but it feels good. I feel like it was really happening to me.” She said while Jin suddenly stops walking and his body became stiff. He stared at Jaehee thinking if she was just pretending to be asleep yesterday afternoon with him at garden. He was waiting for her to tell more about it but nothing come out form instead, Jungkook asked his sister a question that make Jin shocked.

 

“Noona, what if it was Jin hyung who kissed you? What will you do?” Jungkook asked and Jin immediately turned his head towards her brother and he saw him smirked at him. Jaehee also stop walking and her eyes got wide.

 

“W-why would he do that? That was non-sense.” She said but her heart suddenly drummed so fast like it was going to get out of her chest because of nervousness. She cleared and continues to walk leaving the two guys behind.

 

“Are you there? Jin asked her brother but he shrugged and leaves him behind. Jin glared at him and decided walk passed him to caught Jaehee. Jungkook smirked while watching the two became awkward after asked his sister that question. That time he was actually walking to see Jimin and Taehyung when he saw his sister running like she looking for something or someone in specific so he decided to follow her until she was with Jin in the garden. Their backs are facing him and their voices are isn’t loud enough to hear what they are talking about but he clearly saw Jin kissed his sister. He didn’t know but he didn’t feel mad at him for what he did to his sister instead, he was happy. After that kiss, he decided to leave the place and go to find Jimin and Taehyung. After a ten minutes walk, they finally reached school. They were walking to the gate when they saw someone was walking towards them.

 

“Jeon Jaehee?” The delivery man asked and she nodded. The man gave the bouquet of flowers to her and left. Jaehee immediately find the card above the flowers and it says *You’re getting beautiful every single day*. She blinked a few times and looks around to find if the one who send those is there. She turned back to the card and saw it was come from the same guy who gave her flowers yesterday while Jin was scanning the area and saw a red car that was parked nearby. He glared at the car knowing that there’s someone inside and he was right, the young man was there watching them from afar.

 

“I will get her back Kim Seokjin.” He said and drove away from the school while Jin was still staring at the car that just been drove away. He looks at the flowers and takes it from Jaehee and throws it on the garbage nearby. Jaehee was surprised by his sudden action and so as Jungkook. She was about to say something when Jin took her hand and pull her along with him. Everyone in the school was staring at them and asking each other what is happening. Sehun was with Ahra when they also saw the two walked pass them.

 

“What’s their problem?” Ahra asked and was about to walk after them but Sehun held her wrist.

 

“No. I think there’s a misunderstanding between. Let’s not in their business.” Sehun said and pulled Ahra and walk to the opposite direction while Jin and Jaehee are finally in one of the corner of the building that didn’t have any student. Jin let go of her hand while Jaehee was just looking at him.

 

“Jaehee…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Don’t fall for him”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s just because…………just don’t……please.” Jin turns around to face her with his eyes full of sadness and pain. Jaehee didn’t know what is happening to him to tell that but she still nodded her head.

 

“I will………I promise.” She said and Jin immediately pulled her for a hug. She was shocked but she just let him hug her like that. Jin hugged her tighter while inhaling her scent. It was pretty obvious based on their body language that they like each other but they still insisted that they are just friends and whoever might saw them, they always mistaken them as a young couple so much in love with each other.

 

“But….I still wanted to know why.” Jaehee said

 

“You’ll know soon……very soon.” It’s because I love you Jaehee. I love you so much. That’s what he really wanted to say but didn’t come out from his mouth. The students are starting to arrive in the area and saw them hugging each other. Some are taking picture of it to post on the student blog and some are taking videos of it.

 

 


Tadah!!! Do you like it guys? Please do tell me, I badly needed your feedback. Please, please pretty please *puppy eyes* but, who do you think Jaehee’s secret admirer under the name ‘Deer’. I’m sure all of you know who that is. It’s pretty obvious who he was but why did he said ‘I will get her back Kim Seokjin’? What’s the meaning of that? I want all of you to guess it and the first one who guesses it right, I will give that person 25 karma points. Ehehe