Ignored

Just One Day

READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE: ^^v


Kim Seokjin

 

I pulled away and started to walk away while Jaehee kept calling me but I ignore her feeling hurt and sad that someone took her away from me. I thought we’ll end up to each other but my hope crashed down and I was the one who got hurt, trying to get away from the two walls that’s squeezing me in between. I felt badly hurt, I want to tell her my true feelings for her but I think I’m already late to do that. I squeeze my eyes shut when I felt the cold air brushing through my skin. I feel so alone, abandoned and wounded. I bitterly chuckled thinking how I imagined us living together, have kids and all but it will not going to happen anymore, all my dreams for us fade away like how bubbles popped in the air, leaving no traces at all. I reached home late and everybody was sleeping. I slowly opened the main door luckily they didn’t lock it. I shut the door carefully not making any noise and went upstairs to my room. Once I closed the door behind me, tears finally escape from my eyes. I let myself fall on the cold floor and curled up into ball. I cried and cried until my eyes got dry and just staring blankly to nowhere. I tried to stand up but I end up falling back on the floor, my body felt so tired so I crawled up to my bed like a kid and tuck my self in but I can’t fall asleep thinking about her. I always see her face whenever I closed my eyes. Am I this crazily in love with her? I know a lot of girls chased after me there’s only one girl I want and it’s Jaehee, my best friend. I unknowingly fell asleep and when I woke up in the morning, I felt my head throbbing in pain. I looked around and saw it was already 9am. I was late for the first period of class but I still need to go to school and decided to just ignore and avoid her to prevent any unnecessary happenings. I took long in the shower just letting the warm water run down my cold body. I wrapped my waist with a towel letting droplets of water from my wet hair fall on my shoulder down to my body. I dried myself and wore my school uniform lazily then fixing my hair with a new style.

I went downstairs saw Butler Jang ordering one of the maids to clean the room of my parents. I just continue to walk down praying that he wouldn’t notice me but he did.

 

“Young Master, Miss Jaehee went here earlier but I told her you’re still sleeping. What happened last night?” He worriedly asked me.

 

“It’s nothing.” I coldly answered and went out of the house while our driver is waiting for me. He opened the door for me and I get in. As we were traveling to school, I saw the park where I saw her with another guy and I can’t help but to clutch my fists into ball. I gave the park my glare before I look straightly in front.

 

“You change your style sir?” My driver commented and I just gave him cold stares. He knew so much so he just shut his mouth and continue driving. When we reached the school, I quickly went out of the car without saying anything to him. The guards greeted me but I just ignore them and I felt them gossiping to each other on what might happened to me to change like this. Since the first period wasn’t done, I decided to stay at the garden at the back of the school under the tree, lying on the grass with eyes closed just listening to music on my phone when I felt someone came.

 

“What are you doing here?” I heard a female voice and I was sure that it wasn’t Jaehee. I opened my eyes and saw Yumi frowning at me with his hands on her waist. I sat up and smiled at her but she just rolled her eyes.

 

“This is the first time you didn’t attend the first period, what happened? Is it because of Jaehee’s soon engagement?” Yumi snapped and my eyes widened on how she knew it.

 

“How did you know about her engagement?” I knitted my brows in curiousness.

 

“I saw them together earlier. They’re so too good to be true. They both look awesome. Match made in heaven.” She commented and I send her a death glare.

 

“Why? Are you jealous? Do you like her? Do you like your best friend?” She asked but I didn’t answer.

 

“I know you are Jin that’s why you threw the bouquet of flowers that was supposed to be delivered to Jaehee right? You’re jealous with the guy who gave it to her but why do you keep hiding your feelings for her? Why don’t you tell her that you love her?”

 

“She just saw me as her best friend. No more no less.”

 

“So, you’re admitting that you like her and how did you know she didn’t like you more than her best friend? Did she tell you that? No right? You’ll never be able to know the answer if you don’t tell her what you feel, you’ll never know she like you too more you’ll ever know so make a move and get what supposed to be yours.” She said but I don’t know what she meant on the last thing she said. Get what supposed to be mine? What does she mean by that? I was about to asked her but she’s already walking away back to the school building leaving me really confused. I stayed there not wanting to see the guys and most especially Jaehee since the guys are sending me group messages asking me where am I but ignore them. I laid back and closed my eyes enjoying the air breeze when my phone buzzed; it means I have a new message. I ignored it again and again until I can’t take it anymore; I annoyingly look at my phone and a lot of chat messages coming from Jaehee.

 

Where are you?

 

Why you didn’t attend first period?

 

Are you alright?

 

Why you didn’t call me if you’re already home last night?

 

I’m worried about you. Please call me when you read this.

 

Are you mad at me? Why?

 

Is it about the engagement? My brother told me you already knew it. Please talk to me.

 

I coldly stare at her messages. Should I reply to her, call her but I’m not ready to talk her so I just let the messages on my phone and continue listening to music.

 

 

 

Jeon Jaehee

 

I’m patiently waiting for his response but he didn’t. I sighed on why he acted like that. Is he ignoring me now? But why? Is it really because of the engagement like Jungkook told me? I keep sending him messages but nothing was responded. I feel so worried about him like I want to see him but when I came to his house, only Butler Jang was there. He said he’s still sleeping and it seems like he’s not going to school.

 

“Jeon Jaehee.” Someone called. I turned around and met the frowning Yumi. She walked towards me and I feel like she’s mad but I don’t know to whom.

 

“What’s the matter Yumi? Anything wrong?”

 

“Yes, there’s wrong here and it’s you. You know what? You’ve told me that you like Jin more than a friend but why you still didn’t tell him? And, now you’re getting engaged. Now I regret for not pursuing him to be my boyfriend. I regretted that I let him go.” Yumi said seriously and I can’t felt but to feel guilty. Yes, I told her or maybe she forced me to tell her the truth about my feelings for Jin. It was a serious talk that I even cried in front of her because I know Jin only sees me as his best friend.

 

“He just sees me as his friend. I think he likes you not me.” I said and she laughed at me like I’d said something funny.

 

“You two are really the same.” I heard her whispered quiet loud.

 

“How did you know that? Did he tell you? Well, if he likes me I like him more. I love Jin if that’s what you want to here girl but let me tell you this, you two should talk before both of you regret everything because of the unspoken love. You should tell him your feelings and I will give you three days to decide or else he will truly go away from you.” She said and left me confused on what she said. Does Jin like me too? Does he really is? I want to know but I also don’t want to hurt Han oppa. But Jin…………I don’t want lose him. I’m confused with my own feelings but I need to talk to Jin right now. I must talk to him. I go looked for him around the school but I can’t find him. I feel so exhausted and tired from running around just to look for him even if my brother and his friends don’t know where he is. He didn’t reply to their messages until I stopped near the garden and sit on one of the bench. I looked up to the sky and saw the sun shining brightly giving light and warmness to people. I looked around and then I saw a figure from afar under the tree lying on the grass. I knitted my brows and slowly walked up to the person. As I walked closer, my heart can’t stop thumping fast. I don’t know why but then I saw the face of the person. It was Jin with his eyes closed and earphone on his ears. Is he sleeping here? I slowly walked closer and sit beside him carefully not wanting him to wake up. I stared at his face and I noticed his eyes slightly swollen. Did he cried or something? What happened to him? His hair style is also new to me. The way he dressed is new. I felt like he’s a new Jin. I slowly put my hand on his face carefully caressing it. His skin is so soft and smooth like a baby. I started to trace his face from his eyes, nose down to his lips. I didn’t know that he’s already awake. I found his eyes looking at me………cold. I pulled back my hand and look away because I felt like he totally changed.

 

“What are you doing here?” he coldly asked me.

 

“I-I was looking for you. We need to talk.”

 

“About what?” he sharply asked and I slightly flinched at his tone.

 

“Us. I want to know if you’re mad because of my sudden engagement to Luhan oppa.” I said but he just looks at me coldly.

 

“Why would I be mad? That’s your life so there’s nothing to be mad of.”

 

“But you’re acting like you’re mad at me. Are you ignoring me or avoiding me? You haven’t replied to one of my messages to you. I’m worried about you. And, I want to tell you something important.” I asked looking straight at his eyes but all I found is emptiness in it.

 

“You should worry about your future fiancée not me Jeon Jaehee. I don’t have time for this.” He said and left me there in the verge of crying. I felt so hurt like I was being stabbed a million times in my chest and this is the first he called me by my full name. I want to run after him but my feet can’t move so I just watched him disappear on the back door of the school building.

 

“I love you Jin. I really do. I love you.” I said as tears keep streaming down my face.

 

 

Kim Seokjin

 

Once I stepped inside the school building, I hurriedly went to the roof top and cried, letting out all the pain inside my heart.

 

“I love you Jaehee. I love you. I’m sorry I can’t tell this.”