Secret

Just One Day

Kim Seokjin

 

I throw my bag on my desk once I entered my room, after the talked with Jaehee, I feel like something is bothering her. I sighed and lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about my best friend then I suddenly remember what Jungkook told me earlier at the store. If you like her then go get her before Sehun get her first. Yes, I like her since the first time I saw her but I don’t think she likes me too like the way I like her. She only just sees me as a friend and it breaks my heart that’s why I started to spend more time with Yumi to shove off my feelings for her but I don’t think it really helps me instead my feelings is going stronger than before, the way she talk and look at Sehun in a good way, I really felt jealous like the way she pulled him along with her then leaving us, damn it hurts a lot. I shifted my position so I was now facing the window of my room staring at the sky full of stars, wishing that she can be mine only mine when someone knock on the door.

 

“Young master, someone is looking for you.” I heard the maid said. I lazily get off of the bed and went out to check who it is and I was surprised that it was Jungkook with Jimin.

 

“What are you two doing here?” I suspiciously eyed them while Jimin was waving madly at me but Jungkook expression was serious like he’s critically thinking of something. I walked down the stairs and sit across them.

 

“Hi hyung! This guy asked me to go here but I don’t know his reason. He even made me lie to Jaehee noona that we’re going to play basketball.” As Jimin made faces, my gaze turned to the youngest.

 

“Why do you lie to Jaehee? You know that she didn’t want someone lie to her.” I said while the maids put down glasses of juice and slice of cake for us.

 

“I don’t think I’m just the only one here that lied to her.” He said didn’t even look at me. I find it rude for someone who’s older than him to just say that carelessly but I decided to let it go.

 

“Stop acting hyung like you don’t like noona, I can see in your eyes that you really like her but why didn’t you tell her about it?” he said and I suddenly felt uncomfortable on my seat why Jimin jaw dropped at the boy’s statement.

 

“Stop saying nonsense Kookie.” I nervously answered but I only received a frown on his face.

 

“Do you like Jaehee noona? Wow! I’m right after all! It was obvious hyung.” Jimin commented while smiling widely at me but his smile faded when he saw me glaring at him.

 

“I’m pretty sure you like her hyung, do you remember the guy named Bjoo who you threaten to stop courting noona if he wants his family stay wealthy? And this guy named Jinki who suddenly drop out of school because you also threaten him to stay away from noona if he didn’t want to get expelled.” My body froze once he finished his words, how did he know about it? I remember that no one knows it except me and the guys I’ve threaten.

 

“There’s a lot of guy who you threaten to stay away form her hyung and I’m not blind I discovered it when I talked to Jinki when I suddenly saw him on the mall with friends. I asked him why he suddenly stopped courting noona and he exact words he said is, Kim Seokjin threaten me.” I tightly closed my eyes and sighed in defeat before I spoke.

 

“Okay fine, I threaten all of them because it hurts me seeing her with another guy. I want her to just only see me, only me. I may sound selfish but that’s the truth. I like her no, I love her. I love Jeon Jaehee so much. Happy?” I finally admit my feelings for her and I don’t know what will happen next.

 

“Gotcha!!” Jungkook suddenly shouted and started to jump around with Jimin. I looked at them confusedly like what the hell is happening here?

 

“Thank you hyung for your cooperation, this will be the best confession of the century!!” Jimin spread his arms and hugged me tight. I don’t know what’s with them until I saw Jungkook holding his phone on his ears like he’s listening to something and that’s it I’m done. They record what I said, damn this boys.

 

“Yah! Give it to me!!” I tried to snatch the phone away from Jungkook but the two boys immediately run outside the house while shouting. I love you Jin hyung. Oh god, what did I do? I was about to run after them but the maid informed me that my parents wants to talk to me on the phone.

 

 

 

Jeon Jungkook

 

I never thought that Jin hyung will easily spill it to us. I was laughing so hard along with Jimin while keep replaying what we recorded earlier until our stomach hurts.

 

“You know what? That was awesome man!! Jin hyung is so easy to catch!! I wonder what Jaehee noona will say once she listens to it.” Jimin said while we’re walking back to my house.

 

“I will not give this to her yet. I have plans; I want hyung to voluntarily confess to noona. I’m just helping them you know?” I said as I put my phone back to my pocket. I smiled knowing that Jin hyung actually love my sister, well I’m not surprise since I already knew that hyung has something for my sister and vice versa.

 

“So, what’s your plan? I’m sure Jin hyung is now in stress because he was assuming that you will immediately give it to your sister.” Jimin asked and I was about to answer him when my phone rang. It was Jin hyung. I smirked while showing to Jimin his name on the screen.

 

“I swear Jeon Jungkook once you give it to Jaehee, I will chop your head off!” Jin hyung said once I tapped the green button. I can’t help but to laugh as I listen to his ranting.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, not yet. You can trust me on this. You’re not Princess Jin anymore hyung you’re a Prince.” I said as Jimin and I are laughing our off. It’s really feels good making fun of our hyungs like this most likely Jin hyung because he’s always serious and quiet until I remember Suga hyung did a prank on him on the bathroom.

 

“I don’t think I can trust you on this, let’s meet tomorrow on lunch break and talk about this. Bye.” Jin hyung hung up and I knitted my brows thinking what should we talk about? We keep walking until we reached in our house; luckily our house is just a few blocks away from Jin hyung’s mansion. We entered the house and saw noona crying on the couch while watching TV. I finally saw that she was watching that drama series again.

 

“I’m back.” I greeted but she didn’t respond.

 

“Hi Noona!” Jimin exclaimed as he sit beside her and she smiled at him while wiping her tears with tissue. I went to the kitchen to grab some snacks since I invited Jimin to sleep over to prepare our plan for the best friends.

 

“You two don’t like you played basketball and Taehyung has been here earlier looking for you two. I said you’re going to play basketball. Kookie, tell me the truth where did you go?” She asked me once I put down the snacks and juice on the mini table.

 

“We went to Jin hyung’s house.” Jimin blurted out while munching some chips and my eyes grew wide looking at him to tell him to shut up.

 

“Ah, excuse me. I will just use the bathroom.” Jimin excused himself while noona was looking at me suspiciously.

 

“What did you do there?” She was glaring at me like she used to do whenever I’m lying to her.

 

“We just talk about our group. We really has about to play basketball but I suggested to go to hyung’s house instead, I’m sorry noona.” I lied again I’m really sorry noona. I’m waiting for her to stop glaring at me and luckily, she did.

 

“I heard there’s a rapping contest next week, does Namjoon and Yoongi will join the contest?” She asked and I nodded. Those guys are two of the best rappers I’ve ever met in my whole life of course no one can beat my one of a kind idol, Gdragon. I was a fan boy of him and I wish I will meet him soon.

 

“Stop dreaming about Gdragon.” My sister said and I awkwardly smile. How does she know what I’m thinking? Man, she knows me really well.

 

“I want to come with you at the competition; I must cheer my favorite Yoongi.” She giggled and I can’t help but to rolled my eyes.

 

“How could you like him noona? He’s a lazy , the motionless Suga.” I protested. I should be her favorite since I’m her only brother.

 

“I know but he’s still a good man after all, I can still remember on his last birthday where he prepared treats for his block mates. I’m so proud of him; I hope my brother is also like that.” She eyed me and I pouted. She smiled at me and hugged me to console me. My noona is really sweet but loves to tease every time.

 

“I will go upstairs, don’t sleep late okay? Tell Jiminie I will go to bed first.” She said and left me alone on the couch and that’s when Jimin came from the bathroom.

 

“What took you so long?” I asked

 

“I don’t want to interrupt some brother/sister moments you know?” He said and slump himself beside me. After watching a movie, we decided to sleep because we still have school to attend tomorrow. We clean all the mess and wash the dishes before we go upstairs to my room.

 

“I thought noona is already sleeping?” I wondered and peak at her little ajar door. She was talking to someone on the phone and base on her smile, she was definitely talking to Jin hyung. I smirked when I remembered his confession earlier.

 

“Come on Jungkook, stop peeking at your sister’s room and let’s sleep.” Jimin tugged my arms pulling me away from the door.

 

“Okay fine.” I answered and go to my room which next to her. After lending Jimin some of my clothes, we lay down on bed and after a few minutes, we drifted to dreamland.

 

 


So, what can you say guys? Is it too early for Jin to admit his feelings for Jaehee? And, what Jungkook and Jimin are planning? Any guess who’s Yumi on Jin’s life?

Well, this story may only contain a maximum of 15 chapters since I have a lot of pending story (a total of 5 ) on my PC and I have 3 ongoing story (including this) on AFF. So, enjoy it guys!!! Hehehe.