Hurt

Just One Day

Jeon Jaehee

 

I lazily entered the classroom when I saw Jin with Yumi again and I swear if I can flick that girl away from him I will but I can’t since I don’t have the right to interrupt his love life. I keep asking myself why he didn’t tell me anything about her since the beginning and why does he have to be with her all the time rather than me his best friend. Sometimes I think he don’t like me in his life anymore but our talk last night reassured me that I’m still important in him.

 

Flashback

 

I was writing on my diary when my phone rings, I actually didn’t want to answer it but when I saw his name, a wide smile crept into my face. I immediately grabbed my phone on my nightstand and tapped the green button.

 

“Hi” the first words I heard from him.

 

“Hello. Why do you call? Is something’s wrong?” I asked him worriedly but he said no.

 

“No. I just want to talk to you. I know I didn’t spend more time with the past few days but it doesn’t mean you’re not important to me anymore. I promised I will make it up to you soon.” He said while I nodded my head like I was talking to him personally.

 

“I thought you forgot about me since you’re always with Yumi but honestly, you two look good together.” I said sincerely except the last sentence. It’s hard to say you didn’t really mean to a person.

 

“No. I wouldn’t ever forget my best friend. So, how was your day? I’m sorry if I didn’t bring you home.” I smiled thinking that he still cares for me but it also fades away soon because he still sees me as his best friend.

 

“Oh, someone is calling me. See you tomorrow Jin. Goodnight.” I hung up when someone is calling me.

 

“Hey!” Based on his voice I’m sure it’s Sehun.

 

“Well, hello? How did you know my number?” I asked him and he made a ‘tsk’ sound.

 

“I got it from the registrar earlier since I don’t think you’re brother or anyone from his friends would give it to me and Ahra I can’t find her. So, did you tell him already?” He asked me and frowned thinking what is he talking about.

 

“What do you mean tell him? I don’t get you seriously.” I wondered but then he laughs at me like I’m a idiot.

 

“Don’t lie to me Jaehee. I know you like Kim Seokjin right? I’m just wondering if you already told him about your feelings. I mean, look at it there’s Yumi who always cling onto him don’t you feel jealous?” he boldly asked me and I got taken aback for a moment before I answered him.

 

“H-How did you know it?” I nervously asked him because if he ever tries to tell it to Jin. I would definitely kill him.

 

“I’m not dumb Jaehee. I saw you staring at them earlier at school when they are laughing their off about something so childish. Honestly, I don’t have any idea why you still keeping it to your self because I’m sure he also likes you Jaehee.” Sehun said and I’m wondering why he’s telling it to me. Is he giving me advice or something?

 

“Why are you telling me this?” I wondered.

 

“Yumi is my ex-girlfriend and we broke up 2years ago because I have to go to the States because my grandfather is sick. I never got any news from her until I saw her in school in the same class as us.” He revealed and I almost choke my own saliva thinking a clingy Yumi as his girlfriend because he looks nice.

 

“She was not a clingy type of girl before I left so it surprised me seeing her always with Jin. I don’t know what they have right now but don’t worry I will talk to her soon regarding this.” He added and I can’t find seem to understand what he said until he spoke again.

 

“I know you’re shocked at my revelation so bye for now. See you in class tomorrow. Bye.” He hung up while I keep staring to nowhere trying to sink in the information he told me.

 

End of Flashback

 

I still can’t imagine Yumi as his girlfriend but who am I to judge? I still don’t know her yet so I have no right to judge her. I walked to my desk to see Sehun looking at me then to Jin and Yumi. He gave me a small smile until I finally settled on my desk.

 

“Good morning Jaehee.” He greeted me and I smiled at him.

 

“Well not good since your revelation last night.” I joked and he laughs that caught everyone’s attention even Jin and Yumi.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing at me or I’ll punch your face.” I said.

 

“Okay fine I’ll stop but you’re so funny really.” He waved his hands in defense while I suddenly caught Yumi stare at us. I turned to look at Jin and I saw him smiled a bit and ignore me again. I mean, what’s with him? Is he a bipolar? Last night he’s nice and now he ignores me again. I hit Sehun in his arms when the teacher came in. Mrs. Lee started the discussion while I’m staring outside the window thinking about something or specifically Jin. My mind is battling if I have to tell him my feelings or should I just forget about it and move on. I keep doing it until 3 subjects passed.

 

“Jae?” Ahra called my named. I look around and found that it’s already lunch break. I lazily slide in my stuffs at my bag.

 

“What happened? Something’s wrong?” She asked but I didn’t respond to her.

 

“She maybe thinking if she will do it or not.” Sehun answered it for me and Ahra took a seat in front of me.

 

“I like someone Ahra but I don’t know if he also likes me back. I’m afraid.” I seriously said.

 

“Is it Jin?” She asked and my eyes widen.

 

“H-How did you know?” I asked her still in the state of shock and he smirked at me.

 

“Just a wild guess. So, it’s really him? You know Jaehee, if you really like him go to him and tell him what you feel before it’s too late and don’t be afraid to get dumped because no one ever will dumped Jeon Jaehee, you’re the nicest girl I’ve ever know. I’m always being here for you and if ever Jin break your heart. I will not hesitate to chop off his head off for you.” She said and I smiled because she’s the best girl friend I’ve ever had since I’m always with Jin.

 

“So go for him and say it now.” She added. I turned to look at Sehun and he was also smiling at me encouraging me to tell Jin my feelings that I kept been hiding for a long time. I stood up and grabbed my bag to find Jin. I went to the school cafeteria but all I see are my brother and his friends except Jin and Yumi.

 

“Noona! Come eat with us.” Jimin happily called me while tapping the space beside him. I immediately spun around and went out of the cafeteria. I went to the library, auditorium and other classrooms to check if they are there but I felt so disappointed when I didn’t find them. I sadly walk back to class when I notice someone is at the empty room. I slowly walked towards the door and open it. I was shocked to see Yumi kissing Jin on the lips. I felt like my knees got jelly. Jin saw me and immediately pushed away the girl to walk towards me but I quickly ran away from them with tears coming from my eyes. I ran and ran until I was inside the bathroom. I locked the door so no one will enter it. I continue to cry until my eyes got swollen. I’ve heard the bell rang but I still didn’t get out of the bathroom. After almost an hour of calming myself down, I finally stood up and fixed my self before I reached for the door knob to open.

 

“Jaehee.” I heard someone called me but I didn’t turn around to look. I continue to walk until the locker room but I was surprised when he spun me around and threw me against my locker. I closed my eyes not wanting to see his face while he was tightly holding my shoulders pressing me to the locker.

 

“Let go of me.” I said without looking at him while I feel his grip on me gets tighter than before.

 

“Jin!!!” I yelled at him when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me along with him outside the locker room. I feel so embarrassed when everyone is looking at us or maybe looking at me inside their corresponding classroom. We are finally outside the school building but he still dragging me and his grip is still tight like he didn’t want me to let go. He took out his phone and dialed a number but I didn’t listen to who is he talking to because my mind is busy thinking about what I saw earlier. He dragged me again and walked pass the gate and after a few minutes a car came. It was their car, he open the door and pushed me to get inside.

 

“To the house.” He calmly said to the driver as he closed the door. The driver nodded his head and drove off while I keep lowering my head as I silently crying as he still holding my wrist.

 

 

 


Okay guys, I’m sorry if this kinda shorter than the previous chapter but I hope you still enjoy reading it. To my entire new subscriber, thank you so much and also to those who dropped comments. I’m so happy that you guys supporting this story.

 

Thank you again. Love ya’ll