The Oh Family

Just One Day

Author’s POV

 

Today, the rap contest will be held and BTS is really excited for their co-members who are going to compete. The boys practice hard for the competition with the help of BTS former member Shin Donghyuk. He was part of Bangtan before along with two other members but the three of them left the group because Donghyuk must go with his family to the States while the other two members due to family issue but even though they left the group, Namjoon as their leader told them that they’ll still be the member of the group no matter what happens until the end. The love for each other really strengthens the friendship they have.

 

“Kookie, what time is the rap contest later?” Jaehee asked her little brother while having breakfast together. Since it was Sunday, they have all the time to enjoy.

 

“8pm but noona I don’t know if I can get inside. You know I’m really young.” Kookie answered while his sister rolled her eyes.

 

“Ask Namjoon about it not me. How do I know what to do if I didn’t even go somewhere like that?” She said in a matter of fact and Jungkook made an ‘oh’ sound.

 

“Did Jin hyung tell you something?” He asked but she shook her head while munching her sandwich.

 

“Why? Is there anything he has to say to me?” She asked and Jungkook sigh while repeatedly shaking his head.

 

“He’s going to tell you about it soon maybe.” He said and continues to eat while Jaehee glared at him.

 

“Spill it.” She said looking at her brother.

 

“About what?” he played innocent even if he really knows what she’s talking about.

 

“Don’t play with me Kookie and tell me about him. What was he going to tell me?” She insisted.

 

“Even if I know it, I will never tell you about it. Go and ask him if you want to know.” He said and Jaehee was about to smack him but he hurriedly ran outside the house while laughing his off leaving his sister really pissed.

 

 

 

Jeon Jaehee

 

I don’t know but what Jungkook said earlier really bothers me. What Jin might go to tell me? Is he going to tell me that Yumi and he are in a relationship now? No, it can’t be, just thinking about it make me cringe in pain inside my heart. Okay, I sound so stupid with that. But……I can’t stop thinking about it! What should I do?!!! I looked at my wrist watch and saw that I have to go now. I have to meet Ahra and Sehun yes, you heard it right guys. Sehun became close with us so fast. well he’s a nice guy anyway. Even though he comes from a rich family he was still humble and I like it. Wait! Did I say I like him? It’s not what you think it is guys calm down. I just saw him as a friend and I still like Seokjin and no one can replace his spot in my heart.

 

“Jae?!” I heard someone shouted that’s coming outside the house. I sighed and walk to the door to open it and woah! It’s Sehun with Ahra and for me, they look so good together.

 

“What’s with the shouting huh? You two can ring the door bell or call me that you’re already outside. Aish!” I rolled my eyes but Ahra immediately cling onto like a koala. I actually didn’t like someone to be so clingy towards me but since she was my closest girl friend, I let it past.

 

“You still didn’t tell me where we are going.” I said to Ahra and she gave a sly smile which I also hate it. I feel like I didn’t know anything.

 

“Sehun said that we can hang out in their house!!!” Ahra proudly said while my eyes grew wide with that. Sehun is the youngest son of famous businessman here in Korea and based on what I always saw on dramas, the parents are always getting against their children’s want.

 

“Is it okay with your parents?” I worriedly asked him because I’m afraid his family didn’t like us as his friends.

 

“No, they said that they want to meet you two especially my older brother.” He said with a smile. I really don’t want to come but Ahra is consistently demanding me to be with them.

 

“Okay fine.” I said and Sehun immediately dialed a number to his phone and based on what we are hearing, he’s calling for a driver to pick us up.

 

“The car will arrive soon. Let’s wait for a while.” He said

 

“Did you just take a cab going here?” I asked and he nodded his head. After a few minutes, a car came and Sehun open the door for us. The ride was full of laughter because of Ahra who acts like it is the first she ride a car in her whole life while the driver also laugh with us. He even also join our conversation just a teenager and I like it. I didn’t feel the age difference. After 15 minutes travel, we finally arrive at the Oh Residence.

 

“Wow!!!” The first word Ahra said once we get out of the car. She was amazed with their house and it’s not just a house, it’s a palace. I was also looking at the house with awe because it was also my first time seeing this kind of huge house. Jin’s house is also big but this is bigger and has a lot of space outside. There’s a garden which I can see on my right and a gazebo near the mini lake. It was a fantastic view.

 

“If I’m giving a chance to live here, I will do it Jae!! Sehun can stay here forever?” Ahra went to Sehun and give him aegyo.

 

“Shut up Ahra. If you want to stay here then apply being a maid right Sehun?” I winked at him and he smiled and nodded his head.

 

“I hate you two!” Ahra pouted. We laugh at her action and we didn’t notice that someone is calling for our attention until he cleared his throat. All of us turned our heads toward the person. The guy was really handsome like a prince in a fairytale. He was also tall maybe same height as Sehun and he was smiling at us that make the sun shine so bright.

 

“Oh my god Jae, who is he? He was gorgeous as hell.” Ahra whispered while I can’t take off my eyes on him like I was being hypnotized.

 

“Hyung!! I thought you left for a soccer game?” Sehun said and I finally realized that he was his brother maybe?

 

“I would be feeling bad if I don’t meet your friends” he answered steadily gazing at me. I feel so embarrassed that’s why I hung my head low to avoid his stare at me which is a little uncomfortable for me.

 

“Oh! I already told you about them. This is Ahra and Jaehee my new friends at my new school. Guys, this is my brother Luhan.” Sehun introduced us to his brother. Ahra shook hands with him but I stayed beside Sehun. Luhan slowly comes to us and give his hand. I slowly give out my hand to him. His hand was soft but before he let go my hand, he slightly squeeze it. It gives me chill but I pretended that it was nothing on me.

 

“It’s nice to meet you two. Come on let’s get inside.” He smiled and we followed him. If the house is beautiful outside the inside was breathe taking. It was really beautiful.

 

“Sehun my dear!!” A woman called walking down the stairs and I can say is she was really elegant and beautiful. Now I know where the siblings got their looks. She hugged Sehun tightly and a man comes from behind. Maybe he was their father.

 

“Mom, we just met awhile ago.” Sehun said while we’re standing from behind just watching them.

 

“You know your mom, she always treat you guys like a baby.” The man said.

 

“Mom, Dad these are my friends in my new school. This Ahra and Jaehee.” Ahra and I both bowed at them and I can feel his mother was chuckling at us.

 

“Such a nice girls here. It’s nice to meet you. My son is always talking about you Jaehee.” His mother said while I just look at her with wide eyes.

 

“Mom!!” Sehun protested but his mom just smiled at him.

 

“This is the first time our son Sehun brings girls here in the house that’s why when he told us that he was going to invite his friends, we decided to cancel our meetings today to meet you and to know more about these two girls. But, I can see that you two are really nice. Do you want something to eat? I will ask the chef to prepare anything you want just say it. Okay?” His father said and I feel very happy for their warm welcome for us. I never thought that there are still coming from a rich and famous family that is still humble and nice just like the Ohs.

 

“I will go to tell the chef to prepare something special for our lunch later. Just feel at home.” His mother said and left for the kitchen leaving us with his father and Luhan.

 

“I’m okay with it don’t worry. Have a seat and enjoy.” His father said when his phone beeps. He took it out from his pocket and read the message.

 

“It looks like I really need to go. Someone keeps bugging me that I need to meet him.” His father said and left for the kitchen maybe to say to his wife that he’s going out while we finally sit on the huge couch.

 

“Ah! It’s nice sitting on this kind of couch. It so comfortable and soooo soft!!” Ahra slump herself on the couch spreading her arms wide.

 

“Yah! Will you please behave? His brother is here with us!” I said and look at Luhan.

 

“No, it’s okay. Just feel at home. I feel like I finally have two sisters so feel comfortable. By the way, Jaehee don’t you remember me?” Luhan said and Ahra immediately sit up straight.

 

“Do you know her hyung?” Sehun wondered and I also wondered when I met him but I don’t really remember him.

 

“When did we meet?” I curiously asked him and he pouted, so cute.

 

“I think you’re with a guy that time and you two walking along Myeongdong when I accidentally bumped into you. You’re holding a cup of deukbokki and it fell all over you. I’m really sorry for that.” He said and I finally remembered that night.

 

“So it’s you? It’s okay past is past. Let’s forget about it.” I said and he smiled at me.

 

“Wow! Hyung, I never thought you met her before than me.” Sehun said.

 

“Someone is chasing after me that time so I need to escape but I wonder who is that guy? Is he your boyfriend?” he asked and I felt my face get hot and red.

 

“N-No. He’s my best friend Jin.” I said and he nodded his head.

 

“Luhan-ssi, are you a soccer player?” I asked and he hummed in response.

 

“You can call me oppa since I’m 4 years older than you two. Yes, I’m a soccer player. I was part of the varsity team in my university with my friends. Have you watched our game?” He asked.

 

“No, I think I read an article about you on SNU website.” I answered.

 

“Oh, in our university website? Are you going to attend at SNU? It will be great since Sehun is also going to attend there and you too Ahra, you should also attend. SNU is the best university in Korea right now. But, I’m already on my last year so I wouldn’t be able to see you there.” Luhan told us. It was my dream to attend at SNU because it’s the prestigious university in Korea and it was really great. We talked and talked until we didn’t realize that it was already noon until Mrs. Oh called us for lunch.

 

 

 


Sorry for the late update guys. I’m going through something right now, I hope you guys understand me. So, what can you say about the Oh family? And yes, Sehun’s brother is Luhan. Isn’t it surprising? So tell me what you think about his chapter and if I’m lacking of something please do tell me. Don’t forget to drop comments. Thank you!