nine

Unexpected Marriage [~]

 

"This is the garden and you can spend your free time at here. The maids usually take a good care of the garden three times a week." Kris explained as you walked with him. He gave you a tour around the mansion. From the ground floor and the outside of the room. He even introduced you to each of the maids in the mansion.

 

"Now, seems like we've done looking around the mansion. So, should I bring you to our room?" You almost get shocked with his words and blinked your eyes, "R-Room? Our room?"

 

Kris nodded his head, "Yeah. Our…room."

 

You shook your head, "There's no way I'm going to share a room with you, Wu Yifan."

 

He crossed his arms across his chest, staring at you, "You have to share the room with me. We have to act in front of my parents."

 

You sighed, "Oh come on, there must be another roomㅡ" "Shut up and follow me." Kris pulled your hand and you weren't able to say anything as he was too fast that you had to follow him and headed to the upstairs. Some of the maids were peeking from the kitchen, giggling to see both of you.

 

"Aigoo, they look so cute together." One of the maids said. "It's sad to know that I don’t have a chance to win his heart." Another one said as she sobbed. She realized they were staring at her upon hearing those words.

 

"Stop peeking and get back to your work, now!" The head of the maids glared as she appeared out of nowhere, resting her hands on her hips. They quickly rushed back to continue their works without looking at the leader. No one dare to say a word.

 

Kris opened the door of his room, revealing the interior design in the room, causing your jaw to drop as you saw it. "Woah."

 

"Come in." He said. You entered the room, wandering your eyes around and he closed the door. You viewed his clean room and turned to look at him. It was much bigger than your own room.

 

"Seriously, it's five times bigger than my room." Kris chortled when he heard it. "Well, it's going to be our room from now on, though." You gazed at him, "We're not going to sleep on the same bed, right?"

 

Kris shook his head wildly, "Ayeee, there's no way we're going to sleep together on the same bed. You'll be sleeping on that couch!" He pointed at a couch which looked much bigger than your body size.

 

Your lips curled upwards, "That's cool. I don't even mind having to sleep on that. I guess, it's enough for me." You said while heading to the couch and took a seat on it. Feeling comfortable.

 

Kris crossed his arms across his chest and smirked, "You like it that much, huh?"

 

You titled your head and gave a small smile, "Well, it's much better rather than I have to sleep on that bed. With you." You rolled your eyes. Kris took a seat beside you, making you to move from your seat.

 

"1 meter from me, dude." You spoke, glaring at him. He grinned, "Girl, I'm not going to do anything bad to you."

 

"But still, keep your distance. I hate getting too close with…you." You replied, not wanting to make an eye-contact with him. He chuckled and leaned against the couch. "Alright then. But, just remember not to touch my stuffs in this room."

 

"I'm not going to do that." You 'tsk'-ed before your eyes caught something on a small table beside the couch. It was a small picture frame. Kris saw you were looking at it before he took the picture and held it in his hand.

 

You landed your eyes on him, "Is that a picture of you with your friends?" Kris nodded his head, "We called our group as 'EXO'."

 

"EXO?"

 

"Yeap. So, let me tell you about them one by one. From the oldest to the youngest members." You moved a bit closer to see the picture as Kris showed to the first person in the picture.

 

 "This is Kim Min Seok but we called him as Xiumin. He owns a big company, producing baozi. Well, he has many branches in South Korea. He took over his father's company for now."

 

"That's cool." You responded before he moved to the next person. "This is Luhan. He's Chinese. Don't get mistake with his baby-faced. He's good in soccer and he's a player. I mean, he's not that kind of player that loves to sleep with girls. He just loves to make girls fall for him since he knows he's a good-looking guy. And he owns a soccer club for the teenagers which are mostly from the wealthy families. And still, he helps anyone who aren't able to pay for the fees. See, he's not that bad though."

 

"Alright, Xiumin. Luhan. Next?"

 

"Another one is Kim Joon Myeon. Suho. I guess you know him very well. His parents owns a company and another thing you should know, he's Yejin's step-brother."

 

You almost get choked with his words. "W-What?! Step-brother?!"

 

"Yeah. It's unbelievable, right? I guess, Suho never tells you about this since he doesn’t like to tell anyone about Yejin."

 

You gave a small smile, "Probably, he has his own reason for doing that."

 

Kris clasped his hands together, "Okay, let's not talk about that and let's continue. Hm, the next person is Zhang Yixing and he's chinese, too. We called him, Lay. Beware because this dude easily forget everything and he's too kind-hearted. Even if you slap him in the face for no reason, he'll be the one to apologize for causing you to do so."

 

You laughed when you heard it, "Oh my God, he's cool. I like that."

 

"Well, you know, he can dance and cook very well. He's a doctor. It's his dream since he was a kid."

 

"I should have him as my good friend." You chortled. Kris smiled as he heard it, "Alright. This is Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jongdae or known as Chen and Park Chanyeol. They're known as the beagle line since they're the loudest, most mischievous and hyper members in EXO. They have the same age as you. If you can handle them very well, then, you're cool. No one can handle these kids. Three of them make their own business, together."

 

"Pretty cool. I've met them for the first time and I can say that they're the most hyper members."

 

"You can see that pretty well, miss. Well, next person is Do Kyungsoo but we called him as D.O. He's helping his dad, handling their restaurants. He's good in cooking. The person next to him is Huang Zi Tao. Another Chinese member in EXO. This dude can be a cry baby and he's obsessed with Gucci. But he's a good guy if you get to know him very well."

 

"I see. But it looks like he doesn’t like me when we met for the first time."

 

"Because he thought that you're going to steal me away from him."

 

You eyed him, "You guys are notㅡ" Kris' eyes were wide-opened, "Of course we're not gay! He's just like my own brother, that's all!"

 

You laughed, "Just kidding. Don't take it serious. The last two persons?"

 

"This is Kim Jongin or known as Kai. He has this y look and all girls are going crazy because of that. He owns a dance studio and teach some of the students on how to dance. Lay works together with him whenever he has free time. And the last one, Oh Sehun. He's the maknae. He's a fanboy of Miranda Kerr and he's still studying, not thinking to work for now."

 

Kris has finally finished explaining about each of the members to you. You couldn’t believe that they could be so good-looking. And richer than me. Psh. Why twelve of them can be so famous? I'm pretty sure the girls are chasing for them. I guess, some of the girls' hearts broke into the pieces when they found out about Kris' marriage.

 

"What are you thinking?" Kris snapped you back to the reality. You looked at him awkwardly and shook your head, "N-Nothing. I…guess, I need to rest first."

 

Kris stood up from his seat and placed the picture frame back on the table. "Sure."

 

You saw Kris walked away and headed to the door before he left you alone in the room. You sighed as you laid yourself on the couch. That's it. I'll be starting my new life from now on. I need some strength. Phew.

 

---

 

Chorong waited at the bus stop alone while playing with her phone. But then, she heard a honk and she looked up, only to see a red Audi RS7 stopped beside the bus stop.

 

Chorong saw the driver smiled at her, more like a smirk. "Hi. We meet again."

 

"What do you want?" Chorong rolled her eyes when she realized he was the same person that she met during the wedding ceremony. He alighted from his car and went to her.

 

"Seems like you're alone. Well, I didn’t get to tell you my name. I'm Luhan." He held out his hand, smiling. Hoping that she would shake her hand with his. She chortled and stood up. "I didn’t ask for it."

 

"You don’t have too. I know you want to know my name so badly." Luhan smirked. Chorong 'tsk'-ed over his words and she held her handbag tightly, glaring at him. "Stop bothering me, dude. I don’t have a lot of time. I'm leaving."

 

Chorong left him alone at the bus stop, caused Luhan to gasp with her words. "Y-Yah! Is that how you're treating to someone who's trying to be nice with you?! At least, tell me your name! Yah!" Luhan shouted but it was useless when Chorong didn’t turn back at all.

 

He sighed, "How can she doesn’t even look at me like how the other girls did? That girl."

 

 

 


 

New chapter posted! :)