seven

Unexpected Marriage [~]

“S-Sunbae?” You gawked when you saw Suho walking to them with a smile plastering on his face. The others were completely dumbfounded with the situation, especially Kris. He frowned when your face brightened upon seeing Suho in your sight.

I don’t get it. Does she know him earlier than me? Why is she calling him ‘sunbae’?

“It’s nice to see you again, Hyejoo-ah.” Suho spoke. Your lips curled upwards as your eyes met with his and you nodded, “Me too. What are you doing at here?”

“Well, you should know by now that you’re married to my best friend.” You almost choked with his words.

Best friend? Did he mean that Kris is his best friend? Seriously?!

You heard someone interrupted between you and Suho as he cleared his throat, gaining both of your attentions.

“So, seems like both of you have known each other without me knowing about it, huh?” Kris said with his eyes were glued on you and Suho. He was too curious to know the truth. How could someone like you get to know with his own best friend.

Besides, Suho never tell him about you. This is weird.

Suho grinned and you just stood there, not uttering words meanwhile the other ten guys behind you were waiting to know the truth.

“She stole Kris hyung and now, my Suho umma.” Tao whispered and a smack hit behind his head.

“Shut up, Zitao. I wanna see this. Pretty sure it’s going to be another drama.” Luhan said, only gaining a death glare from Tao.

“Look at the way Suho hyung stare at her. Wow~” Chanyeol shook his head, clicking his tongue before sipping his drink.

“Actually, we studied in the same high school before.” Hyejoo told, making the others gasped.

Kai smirked, “This is cool. The reunion between hoobae and sunbae.”

Kris chortled, “Seriously?! How come I didn’t know at first?” You eyed Kris with his words and bit your tongue. You idiot, of course you didn’t know. I’m still shocked to know that he’s your best friend.

“Yeah. And she’s the nicest hoobae that I’ve ever known. I never thought we could meet again. And the fact that you’re married to my best friend. Anyways, congratulations!” Suho flashed his adorable smile again, making you to blush  and nodded your head, “Thanks, sunbae.”

Kris didn’t know how to react. So, he could only carved a smile for both of them though deep inside he felt a bit disappointed for not knowing the truth that you and Suho studied in the same high school.

Besides, he could tell that both of you used to be closed enough, making him feel like totally a stranger in your life. You’re already a stranger to her, Kris. Both of you are married because of a contract. Psh. I wonder how does Suho gets to get closer with her before. Look at how she smiles whenever Suho starts to talk.

“Hey, still day-dreaming when the fact you’re married to your own choice?” Chanyeol snapped Kris back to the reality and Kris blinked his eyes a few times, grinning awkwardly. He realized that you went to chat with Suho at the other side and you were smiling with his words.

“Suho hyung won’t steal her from you. I’m pretty sure, he’s glad that you’re not married to his step sister that looks more like a witch.”

Kris chuckled, “I know.” He didn’t say much and just locked his eyes on you. He had the feelings that you’re completely different from Yejin. He’d rather marry someone like you, even though he knew you might beat him every single day. It’s better than marrying Yejin who only care about money and status.

---

“Where have been all this while?” Suho asked. You let out a small sigh and remained a slight smile, “…Working.”

“…I didn’t know that you’re married to Kris. How did you know him?”

You froze with his question. You couldn’t simply tell him the truth between you and Kris. Only Woobin and Chorong knew about it.

You faked a smile, “I knew him after graduated from high school”

 “Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Unbelievable.”

You raised a brow, “Huh?”

Suho grinned and rubbed behind his neck, “Ah, nothing. I just can’t believe Kris could get to know someone like you. I’ve been knowing you more than two years. You’re not an easy girl.”

“Sunbae..”

He laughed, “Besides, Kris is a bit cold. Not that too cold. He’s just not really good in being friends with girls. He spends most of his time with us.”

You nodded. So, he’s not the type that love to spend his time with women? I thought he’s a playboy because of his look.

“But, I understood why Kris lied to the media about your status. He told me that both of you had to lie about your background.”

You played with your fingers like a child, nodding slowly, “…Yeah.”

“Don’t worry. I’m here to protect both of you.” Suho said, assuring you from getting worried to think more. You smiled, “Thanks, sunbae. You have been helping me ever since were in the same school.”

“I’m your good sunbae after all.” He winked, making you to laugh.

---

Chorong’s eyes sparkled to see all kinds of desserts were served on the table. She her lips to see her favorite cakes in her sight and smiled.

“Which one should I choose? Chocolate cheese cake or blueberry cheese cake?” She muttered under her breathe and was about to take a plate but someone took it from her hand.

She gasped when her eyes met with him. “Excuse meㅡ”

“Sorry, miss, but I got this plate first.” Luhan said, smirking before he went to stand beside her. Chorong blew a raspberry and rolled her eyes.

“Whatever.” She took another plate and went to the chocolate cheese cake and was about to take a slice of it but Luhan managed to took it, earlier than her.

Chorong bit her lip for being treated in that way. Okay, what the hell is wrong with this dude? Does he need a smash on the face with a cake?

“Excuse me, sir. What’s the matter with you? Do you know about manners when you’re with a woman?”

Luhan chuckled as he turned around to face Chorong, smirking, “Were you talking to me? Or maybe someone else around here?” Luhan pretended to wander his eyes around and grinned when he looked back at Chorong who seemed to piss off with him.

“No, there’s no one else standing beside you.” She spoke and continued to take a slice of chocolate cheese cake. Luhan chortled, “You love cheese cake uh?”

Chorong tsk-ed over his words and eyed him, “Obviously, dude.”

Luhan placed the plate on the table and glued his eyes on her figure. He smiled teasingly, “I wonder if we could hangout sometimes because it seems like you’re nice and attractiveㅡ”

Chorong placed her plate on the table and crossed her arms, “You better save your words or you’re going to regret for not being able to see sunshine tomorrow.” Chorong said and left him along at the table.

Luhan completely shocked with her words and he grinned to know how she didn’t fall over his face.

“She’s…weird. I thought she was going to fall for me. That was harsh. But, she’s cute!” Luhan muttered. 

 

You brought Woobin and Chorong to meet with Kris. Chorong kept plastering a smile for your husband meanwhile Woobin’s face wasn’t showing he liked to see him in his sight. Kris gulped to see his serious face as if he was going to eat him up anytime.

“Kris, this is my best friends. Kim Woobin and Park Chorong. Oppa, unnie, this is my husband, Wu Yifan or known as Kris.” You introduced them to each other. Chorong bowed when she looked at Kris, “Nice to meet you, Kris-ssi.”

“Yeah. Me too.” Kris replied. Then, his eyes stopped at Woobin’s and he was staring at him. Kris smiled awkwardly and held out his hand, wanting to shake his hand with him.

“Nice to meet you, Woobin-ssi.”

Woobin’s eyes landed on Kris’ hand before he took it and they shook hands. He gripped Kris hand tightly, making Kris tried to hold the small pain.

“Me too.” Was what Woobin said to him. You smiled slightly though you could see Woobin wasn’t liking to see Kris in his sight. You were scared in case he might throw a punch on his face and turned everything to chaos.

“Since you already know that we’re her good friends, let me tell you something, Kris-ssi.” Woobin spoke, caused you to look at him, mouthing him to stop saying anything.

Chorong held Woobin’s arm tightly, shaking it softly, “Oppa…”

“Hyejoo is like our own sister. We have been knowing each other for such a long time. And if I ever know that you dare doing anything bad on her, remember that I won’t be nice with you.”

“Oppa..” You called him but he ignored. His eyes were glaring at Kris who was scared with his death glare and he just faked a smile, “I-I’ll take a good care of her…”

“You better keep that promise. Because I’ll protect her so don’t you dare doing anything on her. Because both of us know the truth between both of you. You better keep that in your mind. Just because you’re rich, it doesn’t mean you can do everything on us, including Hyejoo.”

You bit your lip after hearing Woobin’s words. He was being protective on you because he cared about you like his own sister. Not more than that. You saw Kris turned to be like a puppy and kept nodding his head.

You wanted to laugh because he looked like he was scared with Woobin. You tried not to laugh much and acted normal. Chorong sighed, “Enough. Stop it, oppa. Or the guests will think the other way.”

“Hyejoo-ah, call us if you need anything and if this giant do anything on you, tell me.” Woobin said and you nodded your head, “..A-Arraseo.”

---

The wedding ceremony has done and you were tired with everything and wanted to spend your night on the bed and hug a comfy pillow. You and Kris had to spend a night in a hotel first before heading back home on the next day.

Kris opened the door of the room, revealing the interior design, caused you to gasp.

“Are we staying here tonight?” You asked, looking around the room. Kris nodded weakly, “Just for tonight. We’ll be back home tomorrow.”

“My home?” You looked at him. He rolled his eyes, “My house, obviously.”

You tsk-ed, “I don’t want. You better send me to my house tomorrow morning.” Kris sighed and laid his body on the comfy bed with his suits. “Why should I? You’re my wife now and you need to follow me wherever I go.”

“Excuse me­ㅡ”

“Please check our agreement in case you forgot.” Kris stood up and took a towel, hanging it on his shoulder. “I’m gonna take a shower. Do you want to join with me, baby?” He smirked. Your eyes were wide opened.

“Y-Yah! Are you crazy?! Did you forget about what Woobin oppa said to you?!”  You were still wearing the wedding dress, not even thinking to change it though you started to feel uncomfortable with it.

Kris chortled, “You and your Woobin oppa. Psh.” He said before entered the bathroom and closed the door. You heard the click sound from the door, knowing that Kris locked it. You blew a raspberry and viewed everything in the room.

It was big enough and got everything that you needed. You were amazed with it and headed to the window, looking at the scenery of Seoul.

You gawked, “I never thought Seoul could be so beautiful at night, especially looking at the view from here.”

You enjoyed with the scenery by yourself, still amazed.

“He must be so freaking rich to pay for this room.” You mumbled.

“You know, I can buy the whole hotel if you want.” Kris’ voice snapped you back to the reality, made you to get shocked. You rubbed your chest many times and glared at him, “Stop making me get shocked like that!”

Kris dried his wet hair with a small towel and he was topless. You quickly covered your eyes from seeing it, “Y-Yah! Cover your body!”

He chuckled, “Why should I?”

“I said cover yourself!”

“You like it, don’t you?”

“I hate it! Just stop it or I’ll call Woobin oppa and tell him you’re going to me!”

Kris gasped and threw the small towel away. He rested his hands on his waist, “Yah, dimwit. Stop mentioning about you ‘favorite’ oppa when both of us are officially husband and wife for now.”

“Who cares?!”

“I care. As a wife, you shouldn’t talk about other guy in  front of you husband!” Kris nagged.

“Whatever, just put on your clothes, you idiot.”

Kris groaned and took his shirt, quickly wore it with a heavy sigh. “I’m done.”

You peeked between your fingers and felt relief. You glared at him who was lying in the bed, “Next time, stop being shirtless.”

“Who cares?!” Kris copied you..

“I care!” You took a towel and hung it on your shoulder and hurriedly went to the bathroom. You locked the door, taking precautions in case Kris might peeked when you were taking your bath.

I can’t simply trust him just like that. He might be having bad intentions on me.

As you had done, you headed out from the bathroom with your PJ’s and dried your hair. You saw Kris was playing with his phone on the bed. He didn’t look at you and you decided not to look at him.

Kris eyed you secretly when you were sitting in front the mirror, putting something on your face before you headed to the couch, sitting on it. He frowned.

“Are you going to sleep on that couch?” Kris asked.

“Do you expect me to sleep on the same bed with you?”

“Of course not, dimwit. You might me when I'm sleeping.”

You gasped, “Why should I do something like that on you, jerk?!”

“Because I feel so.” Kris shrugged and took a pillow to hug. You bit your cheeks inside to hear his words and rolled your eyes. “Idiot.” You mumbled.

“I heard that.” Kris spoke with his eyes were closed.

“Shut up and just sleep.” You laid on the couch and covered yourself with a blanket. Though the couch wasn’t too comfortable but you had no choice. It was better to sleep on it rather than sharing the same bed with Kris.

Kris thought about something. He wanted to know more between you and Suho. How both of you met and how both of you get to know each other. He was curious.

Just before he could ask you, he saw you fell asleep, hugging a pillow.

He bit his lip. He could see that you were too tired and slept earlier than him. He chuckled, “Too bad, I can’t ask you tonight. Maybe tomorrow.” He thought in his mind.

“Good night, dimwit.” He turned off the light before heading to dreamland.

 


Yo yo~ Finally I've started with my new semester and I managed to update a new chapter! YEHET! As usual, do leave ur comment