Chapter 7

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

“Wookie, please don’t cry. And I’m not stupid.”

I froze. Please tell me what I think is not true. It is not possible to happen I think while I wipe my tears and took a deep breath to help me calm down.

“Wookie... Please, talk with me.” Kyuhyun pleaded.

I just kept quiet. Still hoping that what I think is wrong, and all of it is just a coincidence.

“Okay... If you don’t want to talk, but answer one question from me. You only have to say yes or no.” Kyuhyun said firmly. “You said you love me, whether it is right?”

Actually I still don’t want to turn around to see him but when I heard his question I reflex look into my mirror with eyes open really wide because of shock and can’t believe with what happened.

“Finally you look at me. Now please talk with me and answer me, is it true?”

“You...you can..you can hear me?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“How could you? Since when you can hear me?” I asked again, starting to panic.

“Just now I can hear you and I don’t know how this could happen. So whether you really love me?” Kyu ask while kneeling so our height is equal.

“No.” I said stubbornly while wipe the remaining tears; deny that I love him, remembering that he still loves Hwa Young.

“But I’m 100% clearly hear you say it!” Kyu said.

“Why are you still asking if you are 100% hear clearly what I say?!” I said annoyed, thinking that he just wants to make fun of my feelings towards him. My heart still feels pain, but now it’s covered with anger. “And from now on, I don’t want to talk to you again!” I added.

“You can’t pretend I’m not here, I will bother you until you talk to me again, and of course you can’t pretend not to know your boyfriend.”

“What?! Boyfriend? Who is my boyfriend?” I replied while looking to Kyu with expression of disbelief.

“Yeah. Boyfriend. Me, of course. Although I prefer the term as a lover rather than a boyfriend.” Kyu said calmly.

“Are you crazy?! How can you casually decide this??”

“You love me, so why can’t we be lovers?” Kyu asked.

“You love someone else! Do you think I’m stupid?” I say even more upset now.

“Well, how can you have a conclusion I love someone else?”

“I heard it, okay. Although I don’t know the details but I heard what was said by Hwa Young on the phone.”

“That’s what I want to tell you. Could you come here? I will explain everything.”

“No. Just speak from there, I will listen from here.” I said stubbornly.

“Okay. Hwa Young was my childhood friend, we were really close and right in the middle school our relationship became more serious. She became my girlfriend and we were in a relationship until she had an accident lately. Within the first week I was too worried about her safety until I do not know how she could be involved in a car accident. But then I know that the accident occurred when Hwa Young went with another man, they had just returned from a date. When I knew it, we broke that time and in the same day I met you. And like what I said, I never contacted her again.

“So true you still love her. Stupid.” I muttered to myself. I feel my heart pierced with pain when hearing his explanation.

“Of course I love her. When he betrayed me, my heart completely shattered, I was really sad and disappointed. But then I met you. It sounds strange but my feelings toward you grow up very quickly, I also think it is not possible but last night when Hwa Young called me to ask for help and we met, I realized that I do not feel anything towards her again, I was not sad when I saw her with her boyfriend and I do not feel angry or disappointed. Like I never fall in love with her. So no, I do not love her now. Now that I love is you.”

I can just stunned hear the explanation from him. I do not know what I should think or do or what I’m feeling right now. Happy, confused, shocked and not sure this is real.

“Wookie? Please, say something.” Kyu said, sounding panicked.

“I ... I do not know. I need time to think...” I said before I jumped up and ran out of the room leading to the first floor, took my jacket and left my house.

 

One week later...

“Why do you make yourself suffer? You miss him like crazy and you stay here make yourself suffer for something that even today does not exist.”

I did not say anything and continued to hide under the blanket. That is what I did during one week when there is not anything I need to do.

“Until when you will make yourself suffer? You just too much thinking and make yourself suffer. You should be happy but instead you come here and make yourself suffer. If I were you, I’d be in his room and lovey dovey with him, instead of making yourself suffer here. You...”

“Hyung! Do not repeat it again and again! You do not need to say ‘suffer’ in every sentence you say to me.” I said from under the blanket.

“Aish! Kim Ryeowook!” Hyung finally pulled the blanket that hide me.

“Hyuk hyung, you said you were going to support me.” I said, giving him pleading eyes.

“That’s why today is the last day of you stay here. Understand?”

“But why?”

“You should go home and put an end to all this. Do not be stupid, Wookie.”

“Hyung... You do not understand.” I said desperately.

“Wookie... Kyu had explained everything to you, why do you still not believe? He says he loves you, you should be happy and do not behave like this, hiding in my house for an entire week.”

“I just could not believe he had the same feelings with me, he just broke up with Hwa Young, and how he could love me now? I’m afraid that’s not his real feelings.”

“Wookie, you can’t measure love from the time. I told you that love can’t be understood, so it’s possible for him to love you even though he had just broken up with Hwa Young and get to know you in a short time.” Hyuk hyung said.

“Are you sure hyung?”

“Yes. I am absolutely sure. So, you have to go home today, okay? But once you make my dinner, I’m hungry.” Hyuk hyung said.

 

I slowly opened the door of my room, actually I have arrived since 2 hours ago but I could not go straight to my bedroom because my parents asked me to join them to watch movies in the living room, I walked to the front of my mirror and I froze.

From my mirror, I could see 6th small notes taped to the Kyu’s mirror. I read the note one by one.

‘You have not returned... Where do you go? I love you.’

‘You’re still not back yet. Actually where are you Wook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter