Special Chapter - Part 1

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nearing 12 at night when I got home. Lately I am very busy with my work and I always come home around this time.

Slowly I went upstairs and entered the master bedroom; I closed the door slowly and try to do everything quietly. After shower and change my clothes into pajamas, I slowly sat down on the bed and just looked at amusing handsome figure that was asleep. I held his right hand and kissed his knuckles right above the ring that he wore on his ring finger.

Sometimes I still can’t believe I finally get together with someone as valuable as him and I feel very lucky to have met him. I still remember how our first meeting happened. At that time I was in the midst of despair because I just know that Hwa Young has been betrayed me, I feel angry, sad and hurt. At that time, my mind was so full of hatred and hurt but then he suddenly appeared from my mirror that made me really surprised until I could only stare at him and forget my sadness and hatred.

 

When finally I can see him that suddenly appears more clearly, I feel like I know him that makes me able to remain calm even though I faced a strange thing. I remember how he helped me take care of my wounds attentively, makes me feel warmth in my heart that was hurt because of Hwa Young.

And then I started can to see him from my mirror and slowly but surely I fell into him when I knew him more closely. Wookie is a good person and he is a very caring person. He's amusing and he's perfect for me. I really wanted him to be mine alone and that's why I really hate Hyungsik. From the first time I saw Hyungsik; I know he has a feeling more than just hyung-dongsaeng relationship with Wookie but Wookie did not know about it. I remember how Hyungsik trying to steal a kiss from my Wookie who still sleep and how he try to my Wookie. I was very angry, but also grateful that I was able to save Wookie from Hyungsik’s bad intentions.

But then Hyungsik not just stop there, he broke the mirror in Wookie’s storage room and make me should be separated from Wookie for 6 months. It is a 6 months full of pain and torture for me. I was going to crazy or die because I have to separate with Wookie so long and if I don’t remember my promise to try our best to find a way for me and Wookie get together maybe I will was really dead slowly. Until now, though Hyungsik have earned punishment with loss his memory, but when I remember what he had done to Wookie and me, I still feel angry at Hyungsik while Wookie easily forgive Hyungsik after all the bad things Hyungsik done to him. Wookie too kind to keeping grudge to Hyungsik.

"Kyu..."

I stopped thinking about my memories with Wookie when I heard his voice call my name, I think he woke up but then I found out that he was still sleeping and just calling my name in his sleep that makes me smile because happy that he was still thinking about me even when he was in his dreamland.

I kissed Wookie briefly before I gently pulled him into my arms. Feel his warmth in my arms and then I fall asleep with smile on my lips.

 

Ryeowook's POV

I immediately opened my eyes when the alarm clock that was on the bedside cabinet rang, and I sighed when I saw that I was alone in the bedroom. I look to my phone but there was no message at all which makes me want to sigh again but then suddenly my cellphone rang, I happily see who is calling but the person who called me was not the person I expected.

"Noona, good morning.." I answer the phone call.

"Wookie!! Happy 3rd anniversary, dear!" Ahra Noona said cheerfully.

"Thank you Noona."

"Erm... I'm very sorry Wookie but can you pick me up at the airport about 2 hours from now? I know today is your special day with Kyu and I promise I will not bother you more than this."

"It's okay Noona. I don’t have a plan today because Kyu had to work so I had free time to accompany you."

"Kyu work today? Are you sure?"

"I think so. Hmm..Honestly lately I hardly meet and talk with Kyu. When I sleep he still has not come back, and when I woke up he had to go to work. I want to call him but I'm afraid I'm going to bother him. At first I thought today I would eventually be able to have time with him but when I woke up he was no longer at my side. Noona, I don’t need a fancy dinner or a trip to a beautiful place like in the first and second celebration of our anniversary, I just wanted to spend time with him today." I said while look at our photo. In that photo Kyu, who wore a white tuxedo like me, hugged me from behind. His hands wrap around my shoulder and I hold on to his arm. At that time we smiled brightly and very happy after we exchanged vows to be together forever, and secretly Ahra Noona take that precious moment..

"But on the other hand I understand that he really busy and I will support him. I'm sad that I could not have time with him but I am also proud that he managed to develop the business that is inherited from Appa." I added.

"You are very kind, Wookie.. Okay, so let's have fun today. We will have lunch together and then take a photo of us together and send it to Kyu. And after that let we watch super nice movies in theaters." Ahra Noona said cheerful and her plan sounded had p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter