Chapter 12-1

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

“I really missed you Kyu.”

I bit my lower lip to hold back my sobs, I hate myself because when I should cherish this short moment of happiness, what I do now is just crying and make myself feel the pain in my heart.

“You know I hate to see you crying, so why are you still crying?”

Hearing his words with a heavy heart I opened my eyes because it feels too real for just my imagination. I took the risk to open my eyes because the hand that wiping my tears feels warm and real. I know I’m probably just going to hurt myself if in the end it turns out this is really just the result of my crazy imagination and the fact is I was alone in my room.

I finally slowly opened my eyes and I could only cry harder.

“Wookie..”

“Is it..is it really you? It’s not..it’s not just my imagination? This..this is not just a dream, right? Tell me..tell me that this is really you right, Kyu?” I whispered between my sobs.

Then without saying anything Kyu capture my lips, gently kissing me. Our kiss was sweet and shows our love to each other in a lovely beautiful way. I put my hand on his right chest and felt his fast heartbeat.

Then with the other hand, I his cheek and suddenly I felt something wet on his cheek. I pulled away and looked into Kyu; he looked at me with the gentle and lovely eyes as tears silently flowing from his eyes.

“Is that kiss already answered your question?” Kyu asked sweetly.

“No.. It’s not enough.” I whispered, wiping tears from his eyes and then kiss him.

This time our kiss became more passionate, we devote our longing and pain because of separated for 6 months into our kiss.

Kyu slowly crawled to the top of me until he is fully hovering above me and I fully lie on my back. I his upper lip while wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. For a while Kyu let me lead our kiss, but slowly Kyu took over and he really ravishes my lips. He teased my lips with his tongue and my lower lip. And when I opened my mouth, Kyu immediately slid his tongue to immediately exploring my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but in the end as usual Kyu who won the battle and after a while we separated because we ran out of breath.

I’m still trying to get my breath back when Kyu start exploring my neck with kisses and I gasped when Kyu my sensitive places and at the same time he slid his hand under my pajama shirt and began my body.

“Kyu...” I moaned his name softly and pulled him back towards me to taste his lips again until for the second time we out of breath.

Kyu pulled me closer to him as he lay on his back and I was half lying on him, my head was in his left chest and I put my left hand around his waist while he my hair with his right hand.

“I love you, Wookie...” Kyu said gently and kissed my crown.

“I love you too, Kyu...” I said gently, I feel very happy can hear and say those words after a long time could not hear and say it.

Unconsciously I was fell asleep because lulled by Kyu’s heartbeat and his warm hug. I feel happy, complete, and peaceful when Kyu beside me.

 

The next morning...

I immediately sensed something was wrong happened when I woke up from my sleep, and even without opening my eyes I knew what was wrong. My eyes were still closed when the tears silently began rolling down my cheeks. I know it all too good to be true; I know I’m going to hurt myself again, but...

But last night it all seems so true and real..

I even still can slightly smell his fragrance..

The kiss too real for just my imagination..

The warm hug and heartbeat too real for just my imagination..

Slowly I finally forced myself to open my eyes and sat in the middle of my bed, I look around me just to prove that I am right about my bad feeling, I don’t see Kyu anywhere, I was alone in my room.

Yesterday is just nonsense.

Just my imagination.

I hugged my knees and buried my face in there. Crying silently.

“Wookie?? Wookie, are you okay?” Hyuk hyung who suddenly comes asked with a panic tone.

Without saying anything, I just immediately hugged Hyuk hyung and buried my face in his chest.

“Can you tell me what happened?” Hyuk hyung asked again while my hair.

With stuttering and between my sobs I tell Hyuk hyung what happened last night and what happened this morning.

“Hyung...Just..just for today..I don’t want..to pretend..to pretend everything is okay.. Just for today..let me show what I really..really feel.. The sadness and pain..that I feel... Just for today..”

“It’s okay Wookie.. You can let out your pain.. You don’t need to pretend in front of anyone.. You don’t have to worry you will make your parents worry, they’ve gone earlier.” Hyuk hyung said gently and I just replied with a slight nod of my head.

Today Eomma and Appa had to leave early to prepare for their new business and they will just come back late at night, so I’ll be alone.

“Wookie, can you tell me why in your bed sheets and blankets I saw a few spots of blood stains? You’re not hurt, right?”

I don’t understand what Hyuk hyung talking about the blood stains and I can’t think of anything related to the blood stains so I just shook my head. Hyuk hyung also silent for a while before I heard him sigh.

“Wookie, sorry but I have to go to school now.. Don’t worry about the school; I will handle your absence. Please be careful and don’t do anything stupid. I’ll be right back here after school.” Hyuk hyung said.

After Hyuk hyung go, I just stayed in my position and sunk into emptiness.

I don’t know how long I like that until finally I slowly got up from the bed and walked to the front of my mirror. I touched my mirror while staring blankly at my reflection in the mirror. Somehow I hate to see my reflection in the mirror and see the mirror brings the pain in my heart, I would like to see that unusual reflection at my mirror back to me..

No, not just the reflection. I need Kyu. I need Kyu to be on my side. I need to be on Kyu’s side. I need to be together with him.

But I knew I could not on his side.

I knew he could not by my side..

I turned around and I lean on the mirror when my tears began to fall again.

How to stop this pain?

If I forget Kyu, would I not feel this pain again?

But...

But just think to forget about him makes me more sad and I know it is impossible to forget him when I love him so deeply.

I love him so much until it feels very hurt when I don’t get together with him.

The deeper the love the greater the pain when we separated.

But forget the love itself is another pain..

In the end I was trapped in this pain.

 

The next day...

“Good morning Appa.. Good morning Eomma..”

“Wookie! You look so pale!” Eomma said with a tinge of panic, she immediately walked near to me so that she can observe me more closely and check my temperature.

“I’m fine Eomma.. You don’t need to worry.” I smiled cheerfully at her.

“But your Eomma is right, you are so pale, you have puffy eyes and dark eyes bag. You sick so maybe today will be better if you just rest, Wookie.”

“No Appa. I’m fine.. Don’t worry.. I’ll go to school and if my condition worsened I will rest in the infirmary. Also Hyuk hyung will be with me so Appa and Eomma really don’t need to worry.”

“But Wookie, you really pale and you have a fever.” Eomma said, still sounding concerned.

“I’m very okay Eomma.. Don’t worry.. Now what I need is to eat breakfast, I’m very hungry Eomma..” I said with a big smile.

And Eomma immediately prepare our breakfast while I asked about the preparation of their new business; try to divert their minds from my condition. Honestly though yesterday I did not eat at all, but now I have no appetite but I have to say I was hungry at Eomma so she would not think I had no appetite and she does not focus on me again. Lately Eomma had concerns about how skinny I am.

And I’m regret I did not try to do something to cover my pale face. Actually, my Eomma was right, today I feel not good and I have a fever, it’s all because I could not sleep at all last night even though my body was so tired. All night I had a battle in my mind. One minute I want to experience Kyu ‘come’ will not happen again. But then in the next minute I want it to happen again, I want Kyu ‘come’ even if only for a while and even though it was just my imagination. But once again, my mind will change because I don’t want to feel that pain again. And again my mind changed because although it will bring great pain but I can ‘together’ with Kyu. All night my mind just repeatedly fickle like that and that is why I don’t sleep at all.

After breakfast, I immediately went to school with Hyuk hyung who came to pick me up. On the way to school, Hyuk hyung asked what had happened until I look so pale and have a fever. And as usual I told him everything, not too detailed because I was afraid I would cry but I know Hyuk hyung understand and know what’s going on.

When we arrived at the school more accurately in front of my class, Hyuk hyung repeatedly told me to be sure to call him if I feel my condition worsened, and after a hard time to convince him he finally went to his class which is located not far from my class. But when my condition worsened after lunch, I did not tell Hyuk hyung. I just went to the infirmary to get medication from the school doctor Mrs. Lee, and rested there.

I was just lying on a small bed in the infirmary and closed my eyes to relieve the pain in my head. I don’t plan to fall asleep but then after a while the medicine I took started to react and in the end I fell asleep without any dream.

 

When I started to wake up, I overheard a conversation in a low voice near me. I need a few seconds to realize that Hyuk hyung and Dr. Lee who was talking.

“Eunhyuk-shii, you don’t need to worry. Ryeowook-sii is okay, he just needs to rest and eat regularly. Also sorry to ask this, but is he stressed about something?” I heard Mrs. Lee asked Hyuk hyung.

“Emm frankly yes, he has something that makes him stressful lately.” Hyuk hyung said, I could hear him hesitant to say the answer.

“Is that related to Hyungsik-shii?” Mrs. Lee asked again.

Hearing the question of Mrs. Lee, I was surprised also confused. It is impossible Mrs. Lee knew about Hyungsik break the mirror also impossible Mrs. Lee knew about the mirror and Kyu. So how and why Mrs. Lee connecting my condition with Hyungsik?

For a few seconds I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter