Chapter 6

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

I fell in love with Kyu??

"Hyung.. I thought it was not like that. How can I fall in love with Kyu? I only know him personally for the past 5 days."

"Wookie, I even think you are in love with him much longer before you met him in person."

"But.. It's impossible. How can I love him when I don't know him?"

"Don't ask me how you can fall to him, I don't know too. But love is something you can't understand."

"But did I was really in love with him? How are you sure about that, Hyung?"

"Because when you talk about him, you look very happy and excited. And you admit that your heart flutter and your heart beat increases when you are nearby him also you feel friendship is not enough for you. You just feel like this with Kyuhyun, right?"

"Yes.."

"I know you’re not familiar with the love stuff like this. Accept it and try take it slowly Wookie. It’s already time for you to start learning about love. And don’t worry you will understand all of this things by itself."

"Okay Hyung. Thank you for everything." I said, smiling to Hyuk hyung.

 

After Hyuk Hyung returned to his home, I went to my bedroom while thought about my conversation with Hyuk hyung. I slowly walked to the front of my mirror to see what Kyuhyun was doing now and hope to speak with him. But my hope can't come true because of turned out Kyuhyun already asleep. More exactly, he fell asleep at his desk when he was studying something.

I walk through my mirror to his bedroom with a new way we know today and I slowly walked toward him. I think his position now that sat and leaning on his desk is not convenient for him to sleep but he looks very tired so I don't dare wake him. I slowly took off his glasses and put it on his desk. I also covered him with my favorite blanket that I brought around his body. I looked at his sleeping figure for a moment, think of back Hyuk hyung words about I fell in love with him. After I think I seemed indeed in love with him, and I will accustom myself with this facts first and then after that I’m just starting to think about what I should do about my feelings. Yes, I think it is the best for now, I smiled to myself, pleased with the plan that I created. I gently his hair while whispered goodnight and then after that I went back to my room and went to sleep as well.

 

The next day...

When I wake up, Kyuhyun had not in his room. And I found a small note in Kyuhyun's mirror, on the note he say thank you and he will see me later on. But I don't have a clue where he went early in the morning on Saturday.

In the end I decided to watch all day while waiting for Kyuhyun back, but I can't focus on what I watch because I just re-thinking about what I know last night and plan that I created. I suppose what the next step of my plan if my initial plan was done and I also suddenly more curious about the 'she' and what happened to Kyu when I first came to his room. Maybe I’ll try to ask Kyu if I have a chance.

I did not realize that time goes by very quickly, I think I was too focused with my own mind and only realized it was 3 in the afternoon when suddenly I heard Kyuhyun calling my name. I looked into my mirror from my seat on the sofa and see Kyuhyun standing in front his mirror, wearing his school uniform. Seeing him like that made me wonder why he was wearing the uniform when it was Saturday.

"Wookie, come here... I want to show you something." Kyuhyun said cheerfully.

I walked to the front of my mirror and then call his name 3 times to go to his room. When I finally came to his room, the first words that come out from Kyuhyun is about I can finally come to his place without falling over, making me pout and sulk. I immediately turned around to go back to my room but Kyuhyun quickly held my hand to stop me going back to my room.

"Don't sulk. I still do not show you what I want to show you." Kyuhyun said while he pulled me with him to his desk. I still pouting and discreetly stuck my tongue to him, expressing my irritation because of his teasing.

"I know what you’re doing even though I did not see it." Kyuhyun said while he was searching for something in his bag.

"Liar! Impossible you know what I do when you don't see me." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I know you definitely pout and then stick your tongue because you are irritated, right?" Kyuhyun said while glancing at me.

I just could more pouting when I heard how he knows exactly what I’m doing. Kyuhyun just chuckle see my actions and then he pulls out something from his bag and showed it to me. First of all I am confused what the paper was that he showed it to me, so I took the paper and I finally understand that it's an award certificate.

"You won a national competition!" I squealed and unconsciously I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, very happy for his victory. But then after a few seconds I realized what I was doing and immediately let go of my arms. I felt myself blush because of what I did, but Kyuhyun did not protest what I did, he just smiled even brighter and his smile instead makes my heart flutter.

"Emm, congratulations Kyu! You’re really great could win a national competition!" I said, smiling to him.

"Thank you Wookie.."

"So last night you prepare yourself for this?" I asked while once again more clearly see the certificate.

"Yes. But this is not the first time I participated in a competition like this, so honestly I don't need too much preparation." Kyuhyun said.

"Wait! You won a national MATH competition?!" I asked, just be aware of it now.

"Yeah? Why? Mathematics is my favorite subject."

"Uuuh... How do you like math?" I asked while frowning.

"You don't need to look like you’ll die if you learn it. Mathematics is not difficult to learn." Kyuhyun said with a chuckle.

"Eeeyy.. What was not difficult to learn? Math is very difficult. I don't like it. I don't understand math at all." I said while pouting and then go to sit on the sofa. Kyuhyun just laughed when he heard my reply and my murmur about how can anyone think the math is not difficult.

"Okay okay, but it's really not hard if you know its basic and know what you should do." Kyuhyun said after he stopped laughing and sat beside me.

"The question of math does not make sense for me, I don't understand." I said with pouting more and more.

"Okay, then how about I teach you about math?"

"Really?" I asked, did not believe he would do that.

"Yes, every day come in here and bring your books, I’ll teach you." Kyuhyun said while smiling.

"Yay! Thank you Kyu!" I said, smiling happily. "Oh by the way, your family must be very proud and happy to hear this great news.” I added.

"No. They still do not know about this." Kyu said calmly.

"Eh?! You still have not told your parents?" I asked confused.

"Yes. Usually I tell my noona and my childhood friend first."

"Ah, they must be happy and proud of you."

"No. I’ll tell my noona later and I thought I was not going tell my childhood friend."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Hmmm. Around 2 weeks ago my childhood friend had an accident and she had to be hospitalized, I was accompanied her until about 1 week when I finally figured out that Hwa Young had been lying to me about something. Since then I have never contacted her again."

So 'she' is Hwa Young, Kyuhyun’s childhood friend. She who makes Kyu sad and photo which Kyu was thrown is her photo. But what and why she lied to Kyu? I really want to ask more details about Hwa Young to Kyu but I’m afraid it will be strange and disrespectful.

"I hope someday you’ll finish the problem and you can be friend with her again. And don't be sad because now you have me." I said, smiling.

"Maybe one day, and don't worry I’m not sad. Also I was really happy and glad I met you." Kyuhyun said while smiling at me.

"That’s good. Kyu, I have to go back now. I’m afraid my parents will be looking for me." I said as I stood up and walked to the mirror.

"Okay. See you tomorrow, Wookie. Don't forget to bring your math book tomorrow." Kyuhyun reminds me of my math lessons.

"I will bring the book and once again congratulations Kyu! See you tomorrow.” I said while I waved to him.

"Thank you." Kyuhyun replied and waved back to me.

Then I returned to my room and now I really can't wait for tomorrow to come.

 

Sunday Morning...

Like yesterday, when I woke up Kyuhyun had not in his room and he left me a little note pinned to his mirror.

'I’m going to have breakfast with my family, let's meet this afternoon.'

And I also left a note for Kyuhyun saying I would go there after I had breakfast with my parents, and then I went into my dining room on the first floor.

"Good morning Appa. Good morning Eomma.” I greet my parents.

"Morning Wookie. Did you sleep well last night?" Eomma ask me.

"Yes, I slept well last night." I said while standing next to my Eomma in the kitchen, trying to see what I could do to help her.

"Every day you look more cheerful and happy. What happened? Could it be you now have someone and you don't tell to Eomma?"

"Eomma!"

"Oooh... So it's true? You find someone, right?" Eomma said sounding excited and she looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"I.." I’m confused how to answer it. I could not tell about Kyuhyun to Eomma

"Ah, whether the person is Hyungsik?" Eomma asked.

"Eeeh?! No no.. How Eomma could think like that? I just think of Hyungsik as my dongsaeng."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter