Chapter 2

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

The reflection in the mirror different from what it should be..

I immediately turned around and observe everything around me, but I was still in my storage room. Oh, maybe what I saw was just my imagination, it's impossible a mirror reflection may be different; it’s just my imagination alone. Mirror will always reflect the exact same conditions as the surrounding area.

And then I turned to the mirror again slowly, hoping what I have seen previously only fantasy. But when I look into the mirror again, reflection is still different from what was supposed to be. Oh! What happen exactly? It is not possible! I could only stand froze in place and I could only staring at the mirror when my heart started to beat faster and fear began to rise in my heart because of what had happened began to really sink into my mind. I immediately jumped out of the chair, do not really care if it's dangerous, and ran into my bedroom. I immediately jumped onto the bed and buried my face into my fluffy pillow. Trying to forget what happened in the storage room.

But my mind could not forget it and keep coming back again to the strange reflections. The strange reflection in the mirror is certainly not my storage room, because it is a child’s bedroom looks like what I have. The large bedroom is decorated with a blue theme. Who has thee bedroom? No, anyone whom has a bedroom it is not a problem; the important thing is why is this happening? Aish, I’m just going to forget about all of this, as long as I did not look into the mirror in the storage room I could pretend it was not there and slowly forget about it.. I will call Hyungsik and asked him to come here; I do not want to be alone right now.

Then I got up from my bed to pick up the phone on my desk and accidentally catch a glimpse into a mirror in my bedroom which is located opposite to mine bed. I immediately looked back to the mirror to see more clearly and in the end could only stare at the mirror. Unconsiously I stepped back and tripped over the edge of my bed so that I fell sitting on the bed. It’s really weird. The reflection in the mirror it is same with the reflection that I had seen before in the storage room. The same blue bedroom.

I could only stare into the mirror until my mind can process all the strange things that happen and then finally I stood up slowly and pick up the phone on my desk. I called Eunhyuk Hyung, asking him to come now and fortunately he could come, I think it's better to call someone who is older than me, so I canceled my original plan to call Hyungsik.

I observed the blue bedroom while waiting for Eunhyuk Hyung come. The bedroom is actually a large room, maybe two times larger than my bedroom, the walls are covered with light blue wallpaper, a bed with sheets and blankets blue sky with a dark blue strip while the bed frame and headboard black colored, one wall covered with black shelves that full with books, some trophies and framed certificates.

About 8 minutes after I called Eunhyuk Hyung, he finally arrived. "Wookie, what happened?" Eunhyuk Hyung asked as he sat down on my bed that had sheets and blankets which colored purple.

"Hyung, look at my mirror, is there something strange?" I asked him as I pointed to my mirror.

Eunhyuk Hyung observing my mirror; He frowned and then shook his head. "No, it's just a reflection of us in there. Why? Do not tell you to call me and make me run from the house to your house just because you want to ask this?! Seriously Wookie, although our house was really close but this is the stupidest thing I ever knew."

"Hyuk Hyung! This is serious problem!" I said while pouting.       

"What a serious problem? You just ask me if your mirror is weird... That does not sound as a serious problem...” said Eunhyuk Hyung.

"This is a very serious problem Hyung.. Look, try to look into the mirror again." I said pointing to my mirror again... "That.." But my mind suddenly empty.....

Finally I saw the owner of the blue bedroom.

Finally I know who has a blue bedroom.

End of Flashback..

 

"Wookie!" Eunhyuk Hyung call my name and suddenly his face appear in front of me.

"Wuah! Hyung! Don't appear suddenly like that! You make me almost get heart attack!" I said, pouting.

"Yah! You’re already 17 years old! Do not try to act cute again like a 9 years old kid!" Hyuk Hyung scolded my behavior.

"I’m not trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter