Chapter 1

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

Mirror.. A thing that really usual for mostly people.. But not for me since 8 years ago..

 

Flashback..

"Lee Hyukjae Hyung! Give me back my giraffe!" I shout to my cousin.

"From now call me Eunhyuk, and give back my scooter and I will give your plushie back!" He shout back to me from above one of branch of a big tree in the garden of my house.. I know for boys that aged 9 years old is a little bit weird to still really love plushie but that plushie is really precious for me..

"Hyung, just go down now.. It's dangerous.." Hyungsik, my close friend also my Dongsaeng, said from my left side.

This is all happen because I hide my cousin scooter, but I do that because Hyung more like to play with his scooter than play with me.. I just hope if I hide his scooter so he will play with me again, but in fact now he take my precious plushie and threaten me to give back his scooter if not he will put my plushie at the tree branch and leave it at there..

"I will give it back Eunhyuk Hyung.. So come on, go down now.." I said; give up to Hyuk Hyung's threat. I will think another way to make him accompany me without have to risk lose my precious plushie for the next time.

And finally Eunhyuk Hyung go down from the big tree and give back my giraffe plushie.. After that we go inside my house and I immediately walk to storage room at second floor while Eunhyuk Hyung also Hyungsik follow me. I open the door and walk to place I hide the scooter, but when I want take the scooter something catch my eyes, before when I hide Eunhyuk Hyung's scooter I don't notice it and now that thing make me fully forget about the scooter. I see a mirror with a beautiful classic ornament style.

"Hyuk Hyung, Hyungsik come here..! I find something..!" I call them, feel excited with my finding. They immediately come near me and I show them the mirror..

"Wook, it's not interesting, come on, where is my scooter?" Eunhyuk Hyung said.

"Wookie Hyung, I think it's a little creepy.." Hyungsik said.

I just pouting heard their words. Ignore their words, I just walk more closely to the mirror, want see it more clearly. But..

"Kim Ryeowook!! What are you doing?!"

And I immediately freeze at my spot..

"A..Appa.. I just.. I just want get Eunhyuk Hyung's scooter.." I said while bend down my head, confused and afraid why my Appa mad at me. It's rarely my Appa mad at me because he really loves me. So see and hear him like this make me afraid.

"Then quickly get the scooter and get out from here.." Appa said after a while, his voice still stern but not sounded mad again.

"Okay, Appa.." I said while I quickly get Hyuk Hyung's scooter. Then we go out from the storage room and immediately run to my bedroom that placed at opposite side of the storage room.. After Hyuk Hyung and Hyungsik go home, I immediately walk back to storage room.. I want to see the mirror again.. I don't know why but I just feel something about the mirror, like the mirror call me to come near..

And when finally I standing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter