Chapter 11

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

"Hyungsik! No!!!"

PRANG

Too late.

I could only stare blankly into the mirror that has been shattered to pieces around me and Hyungsik. For a few seconds I could just stood there shocked by what Hyungsik do but then the fear filled my mind again and I quickly ran to my room without care about anything. I heard Hyuk hyung also my parents voice but I don't know and I don't want to know what they say or do because my mind is just full of the hope that there would not be something bad happened but at the same time my mind is also filled with fear that something wrong is occurs because the mirror was broken.

When I reached my mirror in my room, I immediately saw Kyu who was waiting for me with a worried face in his room.

"Kyu!" I called him, happy and relieved that everything seemed as usual.

"Wookie, are you okay? You are not hurt, right? What happened over there?" Kyu asked.

"I'm fine. I will come to your place, Kyu."

Right now I really want to be in Kyu's embrace, I really needed him and I don't care about other things. But then even though I tried to call his name so that I can come to his place like what I usually do, I was still in my room.

I and Kyu could only stare at each other with eyes wide open, feeling shocked and scared.

No.

No...! Please no, I want to meet with Kyu. I want together with him.

"Cho Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.. Cho Kyuhyun!" I called his name repeatedly as I pounded my hands on my mirror.

But again nothing happened, I was still in my room.

I could not go to his place..

I could not meet with Kyu...

"Cho Kyuhyun! Cho Kyuhyun!"

"Cho Kyuhyun!!" I called his name again and again. I was pounding my mirror again and again.

But all my efforts in vain.

"Cho Kyuhyun!!" I yelled as loud as I could and finally I break down, tears running down my cheeks, my legs gave in and I fell to my knees while both my hands are still touching the mirror and I leaned my head on my mirror.

"Kyu..Cho Kyuhyun.." I whispered his name between my sobs. Still trying to call his name even though I knew it was useless.

"Wookie..."

"Kyu..I..I want to go there.I want..together with you." I said with a sob, and when finally I looked up, I felt my heart hurt so bad.

Kyuhyun knelt in front of me in his room with a sad and worried face.

"Don't cry.."

"Kyu.."

"Don't cry my love.. You know I don't like to see you cry, do you?" Kyu asked softly.

I nodded and took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"Tell me what happened exactly and why you can not come here?" Kyu asked.

"Hyungsik...He..he broke the mirror..The mirror in my storage room..and I immediately dashed here...so I..I did not know...what was going on there..right now." I said, trying to explain to Kyu. "Kyu..I..I 'm scared, what will..what will happen to us now?"

"I would do anything to make us be together again." Kyu said with determination. "You believe me, right?" Kyu added.

I nodded as a sign I believe in Kyu. I just started to really feel calm when suddenly I could no longer hear Kyu's voice. I can still see him clearly but I could not hear his voice. I don't know what Kyu was talking about and I knew I had to tell him that I could not hear him now, but I'm afraid and I don't want to move from where I am now. I don't want to waste any of my time with Kyu just to take a marker and paper, so I made my mirror fogged with my breath and write there to tell Kyu that I could not hear him. And my eyes have started to glaze with new tears. I think I will just not be able to go to Kyu's places but it looks like I will be entirely lost contact with Kyu.

After I told Kyu that I could not hear him anymore, he did not move for a few seconds before he finally put one hand on the exact same spot where my hand touches the mirror, as if he covered my hand and hold my hand. And then with his other hand he made the "I love you" gesture. Tears fell freely from my eyes now when looking at the sweet movements which beside brings a warm feeling also pain in my heart, because this is probably the last time he was able to tell me that he loves me, I don't know when I can get together with him and could hear him say it again to me directly. We both knew we only had a little time to get together and see each other. 

I then also made the 'I love you' gesture while whisper the meaning of each movement between my sobs, felt pain in my heart when I start to see Kyu fades.

Kyu put his hands in the mirror as he cupped my face and wiped my tears.

And then I can not see Kyu again..

The last thing I saw was Kyu looked down and he kissed the mirror as if he kissed me on my lips and then he smiled at me, a sad smile as tears flowed down his cheeks.

I can not come into his place again..

I can not hear Kyu's voice again..

I can not see him anymore..

We don't know when we can be together again..

My heart ached so badly and tears streaming down my cheeks. I know Kyu doesn't like me to cry but I could not hold my tears because of the sadness, fear, as well as the pain in my heart that I feel now.

I don't know how long I cried, my tears could not stop flowing and I did not move from in front of my mirror, I am still leaning into my mirror until suddenly someone pulled me into a hug.

"Wookie.."

"I..I love him Eomma..I want together with him. Why? Why..why we should have a relationship that is as fragile as this?" I said in between sobs when I hug Eomma back.

"I know honey and I am very sorry for what happened. Eomma understand how you feel, but please don't cry anymore and try to rest. You need a rest and Eomma don't want you to be sick." Eomma said while caressing my back and then she stood up to help me walk to my bed, I did not say anything and just walking towards my bed because I felt really weak after all what happened..

"Everything will be fine Wookie." Eomma said after covering my body with a blanket and kissed my forehead. "Everything will be fine so please don't cry, my dear." Eomma say it once again and then walked out of my room.

Although Eomma wanted me to rest and did not want me to cry again, but I just kept crying, hugging and burried my face on my pillow for trying to muffle my sobs, because I know everything will not be fine as what is said by Eomma..

 

1 day..

3 days..

1 week..?

2 weeks..??

Honestly I've lost count of the time now, I don't know exactly how long since I last saw Kyuhyun. 

I don't know exactly how long since the last time I smiled. 

I don't know exactly how long since the last time the tears did not fall. 

Everyday I just stayed in my bedroom an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter