Chapter 4

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook's POV

'Something that is forbidden to say or do but it's the way to meet your fate'.

What is the meaning of this symbol and the sentence? Mirror, woman, and blood. Something forbidden but I had to do it so I could meet with my fate? Does that mean I get to meet with Kyuhyun? I should know what this means. I tried to think about the meaning of the symbol and the sentence below it while waiting for Kyuhyun back but Kyuhyun did not return that night.

It’s been one week.

One week I could hear the voice of Kyuhyun.

One week of I getting the book.

It’s been a week and I still do not understand the meaning of the symbol and the sentence.

Also one week I could not see or hear Kyuhyun's voice.

I don't know where he went, but every time I would sleep he was not in his bedroom. Every time I woke up he had not in his room as well. I don't know that means he doesn't come back from wherever he went or it means he’s back when I was sleeping and go when I was sleeping.

Eunhyuk Hyung said maybe something important happens, but I don't have to worry. But still I worried, who 'she' was and what happened exactly? Eunhyuk Hyung said maybe 'she' is his dongsaeng or noona. But I know he did not say what he really thought about who the 'she'.

And the most important thing is I miss Kyuhyun. I know it sounds weird but that is what really happened, I miss him.. Every day I lay on my bed when looking into the mirror, look forward to seeing him and hearing his deep smooth voice again, like what I’m doing right now.. I look into the mirror but he was not there, I sighed and finally closed my eyes, trying to sleep, gave up waiting for Kyuhyun back today and because now already past midnight also tomorrow I have to go tomorrow morning with Hyuk Hyung and Hyungsik.

When I finally got to sleep, I suddenly heard the door shut with a loud voice that make my sleepiness vanished soon. I get out of my bed quickly and went to the front of my mirror and finally I could see Kyuhyun again. But..But he looks very pale and.. Sad..

"Cho Kyuhyun." I whispered his name. I was really worried about his condition. But I can't do anything about it. I can only watch every step and everything he did from here.

Kyuhyun walked to his desk and opened the drawer. He hesitated for a while but eventually he took the glass frame of the desk drawer. I could not see clearly what the photo but Kyuhyun looks really treasure it until save it carefully there. Kyuhyun walked to his bed and watched the glass framed photograph. His expression changed from sad to frustrated and at the end he looked hurt and disappointed.

I closed my eyes. I can't stand to see his expression. I really wish I could be there and talk with him. Ask him what the problem is and try help him as best I could.

When I opened my eyes and looked to Kyuhyun again, I could only gasp and unconsciously called out his name aloud, too shocked by what he did. Kyuhyun threw the photo to the wall in front of him, making the glass frame shattered and scattered on the floor. Kyuhyun himself looks shocked by what he was doing and looked regret doing so. He immediately stood up from his bed and walked over to where the photo and glass frame which shattered on the floor.

No... What would you do? It was dangerous, that shards of glass could hurt you. Unconsciously I put my hand on top of the mirror and leaned into my mirror, I’m very anxious see his action.

"Ouch" Kyuhyun suddenly make a sound of pain.

I can only stunned for a few seconds before I realized he was holding one of his feet. Then when I saw his feet were bleeding, I started panic and more inclined to my mirror.

"Cho Kyuhyun! Are..Awww.."

I don't know what happened. But what I'm sure is that I suddenly fell to the floor and it really hurt. After a while finally the pain began to subside and I began to realize strange things around me. The scent around me is different from the scent in my room. Thick carpet in front of me looked familiar but I knew it was not mine. I’m sure I’m not in my bedroom.

This is what I want but once I get what I want, to be honest I was scared. Not because strange things that happen to me, I think I’m used to strange things that happen in my life, but more because of what his reaction would be like and how do I explain this to him.

I took a deep breath before I slowly got up from the floor and look up at him. Kyuhyun expression is mixing between pains and was shocked to see my appearance. And I felt really embarrassed by the way my not elegant appearance.

"Hi!" I greeted him cheerfully, trying to break the silence and awkward situations as well because I don't know what else I should do.

"Who are you?" Kyuhyun asked sternly, it can be said he was so calm despite the strange things is happening to him.

"Can I help you first before we talk? Now heal your wound is more important.” I said to him, remembered on his injured feet. "Where is the aid box?"

"In a nightstand cabinet drawer on the left side." Kyuhyun said.

I took that aid box and walked back toward Kyuhyun who is now sitting on his bed. When I walked up to him my heartbeat suddenly increases, I don't know why this happened, whether due to see his good looks or because I was in an awkward situation?

"I’m going to try to treat it, so you have to let me see the wound and hold the pain, okay?" I asked him while kneeling in front of him and tried to see his wounded feet.

But Kyuhyun does not move at all and makes me hard to know how bad the wound and he did not say anything that made me finally look up to him and found that he was watching me. When our eyes met I felt I started blushing and my heartbeat stopped for a second before starting to beat faster than befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter