Chapter 3

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

Cho Kyuhyun..

I lay on my bed, starring at his sleeping figure. His bedroom renovated since 3 years ago. His wallpaper turned into a brilliant azure color, while the ceiling is drawn like sunny sky with white soft clouds. The bed turned into a bigger bed but the bed frame and the headboard of his bed color is still the same black color. And now he has 2 nightstand cabinets on each side of his bed with matching color with the bed frame. His bookshelves are now move to the other side while the bookshelves place before it turns into another room which I thought was the bathroom. Eventually I accidentally fell asleep too..

But my sleep disturbed by the ringing of my hand phone. I’m looking for my hand phone at nightstand cabinet next to my bed with my eyes still closed, I still feel sleepy. When I finally found my hand phone, I answered the call with a sleepy voice.

"Helllloooo.." I answer weakly.

"Wookie! Are you asleep?"

"Emm.."

"Yah! Wake up! Because I will go to your house now!"

"Emmm.."

"Wookie? Did you know who I am?"

"Yeesss...”

"Yes? Wookie!!"

"I know.. Hyuk Hyung.." I said, still with my eyes closed.

"Aish.. Looks like I will just come right out there.. Talk with you when you’re sleepy is useless; I bet you don't even open your eyes!"

I’m just saying the words that are not clear and then I heard the phone connection already was disconnected by Eunhyuk Hyung. A few minutes later my body shaken by someone.. Slowly I gather my spirit to get up and with a very slow motion I opened my eyes. And the first thing I saw was the face of Eunhyuk Hyung in front of me, making me shocked and accidentally pushed Eunhyuk Hyung on his face with the palm of my hand. Make him fall and grunted loudly.

Finally I am fully awake and I immediately got out of bed, quickly approached my mirror to see Cho Kyuhyun, but unfortunately he has not in his room.

"Good, you are more concerned with someone you don't know than your hyung that you push him down." said Hyuk hyung.

"I know him.." I pouted, finally helped my Hyung that still lie down on the ground.

"Hah! You just know his name! And it was only because he had name tag on his uniform! If not, you may never know his name!" Hyuk Hyung said.

Yes, it's true. Although I’ve seen him since 8 years ago, but I just found out his name when he was in middle school because when he was in elementary school he wasn’t wearing a uniform. So, when he started middle school life, I knew his name from the name tag he wears on his uniform. Very sad indeed but that's the reality.

"Don't start daydreaming again.. I am so hungry.." Hyuk Hyung voice made me back to real world.

"I know.. It's the only reason why you come to my place.."

"Yah! I always come to your place every day to accompany you, not just to ask you cook something for me."

"I know! I’m just trying to tease you, why you really emotional today?" I said with pouting while walking out of my bedroom and went to my kitchen on first floor.

"Because I hungry.." Hyuk Hyung replied calmly from behind me.

I just rolled my eyes when I hear his answer. Before walking to my kitchen, I don’t forget to check the mirror in the dining room but Kyuhyun still is not in his room. I let out big sigh and finally walked to my kitchen. I opened the fridge and took a few ingredients.

"He’s not in his bedroom?" Eunhyuk Hyung asked, leaning against the fridge.

I just nodded and began to chop garlic and onion.

"If I were you, I would prefer I can see him wherever he is and be able to hear what he has to say rather than just can see him when he is in his bedroom even though you have the advantage can see him from all mirrors in your house." said Eunhyuk Hyung.

"If I could choose I would choose I can speak with him." I said while began to cut vegetables.

"Smart choice.. But Wookie, don't you think that you’d better pretend you did not see him? It's not useful, you can't know him, he doesn’t know about you too.. You will only make yourself suffer."

"Suffer? Why?" I ask, confused by what the intent of the Hyuk Hyung’s words.

"Because you start to get too focused on Cho Kyuhyun. You will suffer if your feeling will grow even more than now.."

"Eeh? I can't really understand what you mean, Hyung.. What feeling you mean?" I asked, turning around and staring at my Hyung.

"Forget what you’ve heard before.." Hyuk Hyung said with a sigh.

I scowled and grumble while continuing cut meat. Hyung always like that, say something that I don't understand and when I asked him to explain he just would instruct me to forget his words.

"So the more important thing is what will you do now?" Hyuk Hyung asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"I think this has gone on too long, Wookie. You should start looking for a ways to get rid of these strange things 'can see something in the mirror'."

"How?"

"I don't know.. Maybe you should look in the mirror or touch again the mirror at your storage room or you can find something in your storage room that can help you to better understand what actually happened. When is my food ready? I’m very hungry."

"I will immediately cook. You better watch something in the living room."

After Hyuk Hyung walked out into my living room, I do not cook immediately. My Hyung's words kept repeating in my mind. Hyung said I should get rid of these strange things that mean I can't see Kyuhyun again. I.. I don't want I can't see him anymore.. I don't know why but just to think I would not able to see Kyuhyun again makes me sad and my heart ached. I don't want that happen.. What Hyuk Hyung said is true; I need to find some clues. But instead of clues to get rid of Kyuhyun, clues that I need is that could make me closer to Kyuhyun, to know him more better and it would be perfect if it can make Kyuhyun know me.

After deciding what I would do, I finally started cooking. Humming happily and when I finally finished, I call Eunhyuk Hyung and we started eating. Eunhyuk Hyung doesn't say anything about Kyuhyun again so I did not say my plan to try to look the mirror in my storage room again to him.

 

11.30 P.M - My Bedroom

I opened my bedroom door slowly, don't want to create unnecessary sound, my heart started beating fast and hard. I took a deep breath before I peeked to make sure the corridor was empty then I just walked out of my bedroom. Until now the only person who knew I could see Kyuhyun is Eunhyuk Hyung, I don't tell Hyungsik and of course I don't tell my parents. And I have to execute my plans tonight because tomorrow is Saturday and my parents will be home all day.

So I tiptoed to my pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter