Nine

The Sound of Winter

Go away, Jung Daehyun." Heeyoung groaned, running away from the blond guy who followed her every where. She made her way out of the classroom but realized it's futility when she saw him grinning beside her like an idiot. "What?" she snarled mockingly, crossing her arms defiantly.

Daehyun smiled widely, causing her to turn red. "Where are we going?" he asked, making her scoff. This guy has been way to comfortable with her. She should've gave him the cold stern treatment she gives to everyone else.

"We? I am going to the council room and you are not so you better go find something worth your time," Heeyoung said coldly, narrowing her eyes at the innocent puppy-like creature nodding sadly beside her. "Don't wait for me, okay?"

 

Daehuyn pouted and sat in front of the council door, pulling out his ear phones, tucking each on their respective places before blasting his playlist. He leaned his head on the concrete wall and listened for what it seemed like for hours. He had to stand up and strech at one point because his legs went numb after sprawling on the floor for his lifetime. He glanced at the windows when his phone went off only ro realize that it was already late.

"I'm really going to run and go against you next year." a gruffy voice chuckled, making Daehyun jump when the door opened widely. 

He saw Himchan come out but he didn't seem to notice him since the poor kid was still sitting patiently on the floor.

"You said that last year." Heeyoung retorted, pushing Himchan away with a pout, as she grabbed the door to close it. 

"Daehyun?" she gasped, running to the sick looking guy who's smiling the moment he saw her. "You waited here? It's been six hours!"

Himchan chuckled. "Now that's something kid."

"You're the same age as me." Daehyun snorted, plopping himself up, only to wobble since his feet are still numb from sitting. "Should I walk you home?"

Heeyoung nodded, unable to keep a smile from her face. "Screw you, Channie."

"Yah. You literally begged for me to give you a ride earlier you ungrateful creature." Himchan said, rolling his eyes before pushing her away from him, making her land on Daehyun's arms.

Heeyoung's cheecks turned red again before regaining her composure. "This is the reason why you don't have a girlfriend!" she shouted, causing Daehyun to produce a light laugh.

"Come on, it's getting late."

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5F_6eTHPIKpRNrEVdz7D

 

 

No! No! No! No mercy!" Junhee shouted, pushing Zelo playfully as they walked to school. Somehow,  Zelo frequently showed up with Daehyun in front of her house every single morning.  Daehyun reasoned that he tags along because Heeyoung goes to school with Junhee thus, it's a must to be the first guy he sees in the morning. Zelo only laughs when he's asked but it doesn't really matter, whatever his reason is.

"No mercy! We are the B.A.P!" Zelo continued, pushing Junhee for revenge, doing the dance with her causing people to look at them but they didn't care. Apparently, Daehyun did.

"Yah! You guys are embarrassing." Daehyun stated. Zelo and Junhee stopped and glared at him, making him groan. "Baby wassup,"

"Uriga wasseo Ijeneun neogeureopge bwajuji ankesseo!" a new voice sang behind them, making the three idiots look back. Behind them was Youngjae in his expensive car. He waved at them and got out of the car, walking towards them.

Junhee smiled and waved back. "You're early today."

"Yeah. G'morning." he greeted, bumping Daehyun and Zelo's shoulder, squeezing himself between Zelo and Junhee. 

Zelo greeted back curtly before going to silent mode once more as Youngjae blabbered all the way to school. Youngjae mostly talked about the small kid on his class and how Junhee talks as if she's doing aegyo every single time but Zelo isn't interested. Actually, call him a selfish brat but he's starting to find Youngjae irritating. He hated the way the older's cheeks rise up when he smiles, making Junhee coo when she sees it, he hates the pitchy voice of his, he hated that he's closer to Junhee even though Zelo is practically with her 19/7. 

"Heeyounggie!" Daehyun shrieked the moment they reached the school gates, making the waiting girl jump in surprise. Junhee could only stare when she saw her bestfriend turning red when Daehyun approached. Instantly, Heeyoung signaled to Junhee before running away from the confused Daehyun. 

"I thought you walked her home last night, hyung." Zelo muttered, walking beside Daehyun. "Why is she avoiding you?"

 

"Because of last night."