Six

The Sound of Winter

 

Yah, get off me hyung!" Zelo whined, pushing Daehyun who is still busy showering the younger with love and affection but apparently Daehyun is immune to the later's pushes.

Daehyun let out a girly screech as he continued to kiss Junhong's cheeks despite the younger's groans. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh my god I'm gonna see her oh my god I cannot." 

"Aish, who's that girl?" Zelo finally asked, putting all his strenght to give Daehyun a big strong push that worked. Though Junhong wasn't really much of a quiet guy, he did hate it when people are too clingy, with the exception of Jung Daehyun of course. He considered the thick lipped hyung as his real brother since he didn't have one, or to put it clearer, since his brother died before he was born and frankly, his father did nothing but remind him that it was Junhong's fault. His father blamed him for the death of Zelo's hyung and mother, maybe that's why he keeps on pushing him to join the army, so he could escape Junhong's reminder of what was once his wife.

"...you feel me?" Daehyun finished nudging Zelo's shoulder. In reply, he only laughed and nodded. "Holy crap there she is oh my god look at her hair!"

Zelo pushed Daehuyn downwards so he could see better but maybe it was just an excuse to piss off his fanboying hyung. There he saw two girls pushing each other before bursting into laughter. They were quite in a distance so he had to squint to see clearer.

"Junhee?"

"Is that her name? Doesn't fit her though." Daehyun said pursing his lips in dissapoint ment.

Zelo's eyes widened at his hyung's reaction. "Junhee-ah!" Zelo shouted, catching the attention of almost every student passing in front of them.

Junhee looked up and waved before she dragged the other girl towards them. "You go to this school too? Daebak."

"H-hi, I'm Daehyun." Daehyun stammered, reaching out a hand to the other girl. Zelo sighed in relief, he mentally smacked himself for thinking Daehyun would lke Junhee, ...and that sounded wrong.

The other girl smiled shyly but nevertheless shook his hand. "Heeyoung."  she tried to take her hand back gently but Daehyun's grip prevented her to do so as he was too busy staring at her, making Junhee and Zelo laugh.

"Hyung. You're a creep." Zelo noted kicking his hyung's leg lightly. Daehyun reluctantly let go of his hand and gave Zelo a glare.

"Junhee-ah! Heeyounggie!" a deep voice called, catching their attention. A pretty faced boy jogged towards them followed by a guy with large gums. The pretty faced guy smiled at them before flicking Heeyoung's forehead. "Yah. The President should be organizing the class not stalling around the campus."

Heeyoung's eye twitched. "Oppa, if you're so good then why don't you run for president then?"

"Because I don't want to upset my Heeyounggie when I win, eh?" he continued. "Oh. New friends? I'm Himchan and that gloomy guy over there is Yongguk." 

Yongguk bowed shyly and turned away. After some awkward introductions and greetings, Heeyoung bid goodbye as Himchan dragged her towards the student council room, making Daehyun cringe.

"Aigoo hyung." Zelo laughed. "It's not too late, fighting!"

Yongguk laughed and stood there and clapped his hand. "So! now that the nagging guy is gone, should I help you find your rooms?" 

"The rooms changed?" Junhee asked and Yongguk only nodded in reply as he walked ahead of them.

Zelo paced faster to walk beside Junhee before clearing his throat. "Do you have anything to do after school?"

"I'm going to Youngjae's house. Aish, I wonder what he's doing right now god I feel bad for leaving him there." Junhee sighed.

Zelo bit his lower lip and summoned all of his courage. "Can I come with you?"

"Why?" Junhee asked, looking at him suspiciously. She stopped and crossed her hand blinking as if she was waiting for an explanation. "You're just going to stall there and you don't eve know Jae."

Zelo stiffled a laughter when he saw Junhee's fake mad face before shrugging. "I want to meet him."

 

And maybe see why Junhee likes him so much. 

 

 

 

Author's Note:      

So...yeah. Quite messy if you ask me but I tried.

I did miss writing about JaeJae though, that cute 

little bundle of fluffiness and I wanted to do a 

side story for Daehyun so yeah and I'm still thinking

of a way to introduce Jonguppie and stuff.

Comments are loved ^o^