Eight

The Sound of Winter

Zelo it's been weeks!" Junhee shouted, catching the attention of almost everyone but she didn't seem like she cared about that. She was pacing back and forth before staring at Zelo for an answer but Junhong only blinked at her twice and nodded. "Aish, do you think I'm over reacting?" she asked, plopping down beside him. 

"I don't mean to be offensive or anything but why are you so worked up?" Zelo asked finally, carefully uttering his words.

Junhee stared at him with wide eyes as if she was slapped. "Wha--- I don't know either...oh my god."

"Well do you like him?" Zelo asked bluntly before mentally killing himself. He hated his tongue. It's like his tongue has a mind of his own and he couldn't control it.

Junhee gulped. "I...I don't know either but I'm just...worried for him, I mean I've been tutoring him for six months and yeah those five months were spent with him shouting and snarling at me but...I don't know!"

It's your chance, Junhong, a gentle breeze ran through his head. "L-look, I'm going to tell you something but you have to promise that nothing will change after this, okay?"

"What are you talking about?" Junhee asked but Junhong only stared at him so she nodded.

Junhong took in a deep breath. He know it's super risky especially now that he saw how Junhee cares about the Youngjae guy but he's not the one to keep anything. Heck, he even confessed to the lady on the cashier because he liked her for a day but the girl has a boyfriend so he backed off but...yeah.

"I know you'll be suprised but it's been months now and I wanted to say that I really really really lik-"

"Youngjae?" Junhee muttered, looking past Zelo with eyes wide, too wide. "Youngjae!"

Zelo opened his mouth but didn't get the chance to say anything as Junhee ran past him and threw herself to Youngjae who is now walking through the entrance of the school gates.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5F_6eTHPIKpRNrEVdz7D

 

Youngjae gasped when a girl ran, hugging him. His vision blurred a little so he had to blink several times to see clearly again. Just the thought of his vision blurring made him happy because at least he has a vision. 

The girl who was hugging her clutched to him tightly and it wasn't long until he realized that she was crying. He held up his hand gently and patted her head slowly.  "A-are you okay?"

"You! You go missing for weeks and you just walk right in and--- you can see me?" Junhee gasped, cupping Youngjae's face in her hands as she stared at his eyes. 

He felt his breath hitch when he got a full view of her face. Her almond eyes that matched his,  her cute cutton nose, the cute dimples that rested on her cheeks, he liked her better like this. Not that he didn't like it before though, he just liked seeing her.

But in the end, Youngjae could only smile back. "So you look like this, Junhee-ah."

Junhee sighed happily and wiped tears away from her face. "How do you know it's me?"

"I'll always know it's you."