Observation.

Affiliation.

"Jesus Christ." Hana whispered and sat down on the floor beside Luci. It was silent for a few minutes until Hana spoke up. "How are you so sure? These tests aren't exactly accurate." Hana tried her best not to stutter. Luci had started crying and Hana knew that she had to be strong for the friend who had saved her time and time again. 

"I took two tests last night and three again this morning. I don't know how much mor epositive you can get." Luci said in a rushed manner. Hana noticed Luci give her tummy a gentle rub and stood up. "Let's go." She said and Hana stood up and they both exited the cubicle. Luci pulled out a stack of gum and offered some to Hana before they made their way back to class. 

Lunchtime rolled around Hana kept an eye on Luci. She was masking her discomfort well, which is what she had been doing all morning. Luci had excused herself from the lunchtable without finishing her food and walked off without saying anything else. No one really took notice. 

"So how long have you and Luci known eachother?" Jongup asked. 

"Hmm, about 5 or 6 years." Hana answered mlainly. 

"Really? I don't remember her meantioning a Kang Hana." Antonia piped in.

"You know Luci." Jongin nudged Antonia, laughing. "She's always been the secretive type." 

"Yeah." Antonia smiled back at her boyfriend. Hana thought  that this might be the reason as to why they aren't to concerned about Luci's absence. She's the secretive type. 

"I'm learning new things about Luci everyday." Hana faked a smile. She was sitting beside Himchan who pretty much stared at her a lot. Probably sensing her unease. Hana found it strange that she had only known there guys for 3 hours and they're all so comfortable. After they ate Hana was quick to try find Luci. She searched everywhere until she found her, on the school rooftop, face buried in the sketchbook she always has on her. 

"For someone who grew up around violence, I have no idea why it still surprises me that you are one to always seek out peacfullness."  Hana aproached Luci and sat beside her. 

"The air." Luci said quietly. "It feels better up here." She smiled as she took a deep breath. For about 10 minutes it was silent. Then she spoke again. "I don't think he'd want a baby. I think this situation could possibly break us up, and don't think for a second that I'd even consider abortion because it's not the child's fault." Luci became more and more stressed as everyword spilled out. Then, abrupty, Luci stood up. "I have to ... I have to go. I can't ... right now." Luci said in rushed tones as she left the rooftop. Hana let Luci leave assuming she needs her space. 

Hana was about to make her way to her to her next class when she got a phone call. Hana checked Caller I.D and it was Sarang's school. 

"Yobseyo?" She answered.

"Yes, is this Kang Hana?"

"Mmhm." 

"It seems that Sarang got into a bit of a fight today at school." 

Hana sighed. "I'll be right there." She replied and hung up. 

"Be right where?" Luci said as she approached Hana. 

"Sarang got into a fight. I have to go to her school."  Hana replied. 

"Does the school know about your situation?" Luci asked. 

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm coming with you. Sarang is like my little sister too so get the car ready and I'll sign us out. I'll explain your situation but leave out the violence." Luci smiled and winked. Hana left to get the car ready and Luci went to the main office. 

"Luc." Came Yongguk's voice.

"Hey." Luci smiled warmly at her boyfriend as he took her hand.

"Where are you going? Class is about to start and it's not in the direction you're headding." He said in a concerned manner. 

"I'm actually going to sign out for the day. I'm not feeling too well." Luci lied. 

"Arasso." He let her hand go. "I'll stop by your place at about 4." He kissed her forehead and rushed off to class. 

As the two made their way to Sarang's school Hana made attempts to ask Luci about what she was going to do. Luci was at most unsure that Hana has ever seen her be in. Luci has always been the kind of person to always have her together so it was a strange sight to see for Hana. 

"I think he's noticed my unusual behavior today. He's coming over to mine at 4 and I don't know if I should tell him then or wait for a while." Luci said. 

"I know that if I was him, I'd want to know ... but if I was you, I'd make a run for it." Hana said. 

"Who's to say this kid is gonna make it anyway? You know the kind of life I was born into. You and Yongguk are the only ones who knows what goes on in my family. Yongguk because we've been together for a million years and you because your family situation is just like mine. So, even if I don't have an abortion, which I'm not going to, who's to say it will survive the full 9 months?" Luci sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. 

"I'm going to call Minho and ask if he can see you sometimes next week." Hana said. Minho is a surgeon at the hospital. He's also Luci's uncle. Minho is a tough one to explain. He's involved with Luci and Hana's family, yet he isn't at the same time. He's good, but also bad. 

"No ing way." Luci almost shouted. "I am not ready to have anybody I know, know about my situation, let alone Uncle Minho." 

"Well then I'll try and book you an appointment at some small family planning clinic on the other side of Seoul." Hana smiled sortly at her best friend. Luci looked at Hana and sighed. 

"Yes, please." Luci pouted. Hana pulled up at Sarang's school and the two walked in towards the principal's office. Luci waited outside as Hana went in.

"Sarang has a bit of an attitude problem." Hana explained to Luci and she walked out with Sarang. "And some of the other kids were picking on her for not being as girly as the other girls. Sarang hangs out with the boys. She'd rather be the hero that saves instead of the one that is being saved. So the girls gave her a hard time and Sarang punched a girl in the face." 

"Good on her, I say." Luci said as she glanced down at Sarang and gave her a high-five. Sarang looked pretty pleased with herself until she glanced up at Hana and then frowned. 

"Go back to class, Sarang." Hana said softly. "I'll pick you up after school. No more fighting. I won't be able to always come every time the school calls about you thowing another punch. I'm in school too, now. You're going to have to teach yourself selfcontrol. Use your words, instead of your fist." 

"What Hana says is right." Luci said. "If you were to use your words to hurt, then there would be no evidence. Whereas if you used your fist, there's be bruises to show." Sarang agreed and skipped of to class. Luci glanced at Hana and Hana was giving Luci the meanest look. "What?"

" 'Use your words to hurt, then there would be no evidence?' " Hana almost screamed. "I swear!!" Hana stomped off towards the car and Luci followed, clearly amused. 

"Can we get some bubble tea?" Luci asked as they were driving around trying to figure out what they wanted to do.

"Yeah, let's do that." Hana smiled at Luci. "But let's go to that place we alwasy go to." 

"That's on the otherside of the city." 

"Road trip." Luci smiled. 

 

-----------------------

sorry it's boring. ahahahaha. fml. 
it'll get better <3 ehehehe
comment and give me feedback please <3